**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

:hi: everyone moving over a bit early hope you dont mind :blush: 2nd tri is a bit quiet now so...

Good luck with youre results phillipa and BB hope you both do really well i should get my exam results any time after the 15th so nervous as i really felt i didnt do too good and it will cost me £180 to retake in november eeeek !!

Hope youre all doing well its so exciting to think were all in the final stages :) i wonder who will be the 1st to pop ? lol

xx

I think Chloes is gonna be a madam and come 2 weeks late so loads of you girlies have yours 1st.
And no we dont mind you coming over here early at all, a lot of people are doing the same.
Im sure your exam results will have gone fine :D

Lol ive got a feeling lewis is going to be stubborn too im betting on 24th although i know ill start getting jealous reading all of youre lovely birth storys :)

How nice is the weather today i sound so miserable lol but thank god for the rain !!

xx

Im guessing she will be 2 weeks late which would mean something like the 20th :( I really hope its not. I was hoping 15th septmeber or after up until the 6th october but no later :haha:

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone had a Good weekend. If this lil guy keeps growing the way he is the Dr. is talking about inducing me on 10/1 but I guess we will just have to wait and see.... Hope everyone has a Great week!!

You never know though hun could be an early baby for you i really dont mind as long as hes healthy but i can imagine it getting frustrating closer to the end !

Have you spoke anymore to youre midwife about youre homebirth plans ? is she being a bit more supportive now ?

Wantabelly how exciting bet it feels so nice to have a date i like to have everything organised lol ! :)

Not been yet got my appointment on thursday so gonna do it then. Bit anxious about it as OH wont be at this appoitnment for back up as he is working. but hoping it will all go well.
Yes i really hope she does come a little early. I just think i would get really annoyed going over, with my angel i feel like i should have had a baby in my arms since feb so makes things drag even more. I will be eating fresh pineapple everyday from when i get to 37 weeks, along with as much walking as i can do :D

I would also be shocked if some babys werent in september

Just unleash all of youre pregnancy hormones on her if she tries to talk you out of it :haha: i have my 25 week appointment with midwife on wensday too cant wait to hear his lil heartbeat again :)

At least we will all have our lil ones in time for christmas :happydance:

Yes thats very exciting, i just think it would make me a bit peeved not in a really bad way though, if loads of october bumpkins due after me had their LO's 1st. Plus i would be the 1st ever in my family to go over so another reason to be annoyed if i did. Hopeing trying to get her here will work :lol:

Hi ladies well I miss all of you to. Much so here I am a few weeks early in third tri:thumbup: so I'm back in the hospital my bp was high yesterday they double my medication dosage and now it's stable again had another ultrasound this morning an my little Micah is 2 pounds :rofl: I think that's so cute
I think he will come in late september because that's when I get my stitch removed and usually delivery is a matter of hours after removal so will see how it goes:happydance:

very lucky for you i wish i could be that sure when chloe was going to make an apperance

Wantabelly how exciting bet it feels so nice to have a date i like to have everything organised lol ! :)[/QUOT

In a way it does but in another way it seems strange.......lol

None of my other children were induced and the adrenaline rush you get when you go into labor is amazing!

I'm so excited I'm only a week away from being in my third trimester! But I wonder if little Avery is going to be early, ontime, or late? I just hope he's not late I want to hold him soo bad.

I hope my little boy isn't late either! 40 weeks is a long enough wait as it is! :rofl:

Well I've been for my 25 week check up and I knew my bump was small!! I'm just 24Inch and should be 25 but she said not to worry.

he's been well quiet today, I don't like it :(

I got told my my MW they dont worry if its 2-3 out either way, so i wouldnt worry hunni, if she was worried she would have said :hugs:

Yes i agree 40 weeks is a very long wait. thats why im hoping fr mine to only be about 37-39 :haha:

I'm planning to work until 38 weeks!
I'm hoping running up and down 3 floors and nursing will help bring labour on sooner! :lol:

yes my stairs are steep so hope they work and one fresh pineapple each day for the day i turn 37 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->