**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

he usually wiggles and moves for 2-3 hours or more in the morning today it was only 20 min im gonna drink a pop i think its a growth thing

Yes it might be as long as he has moved a bit today

Hey girls! :hi:

Silver - that is awful. :( I agree, some people act so strange around pregnant women. I have no idea why. And your poor hubby. :( :hugs:

Well today was a little bit cooler, which was nice! Still warm but a cool breeze came in making it more bearable! :D Took Kyree to the beach and had a blast! And we took a nap together this afternoon. Overall, a really nice day. Not productive at ALL but we had fun! ;)

I hope everyone is doing well today!
xx

Hi girls

Feeling very hot and bothered, think its gonna be be alot cooler tomorrow, yay, I need a respite from this heat and its not doing my ankles any good.

Last night I was laying in bed and my tummy went rock hard, I keep getting this now so the braxton hicks are getting stronger, eek! Anyway I could feel something real hard by my belly button, a wave of worry came over me, I thought it was a lump or something lol, it was about 2 inches long, so I started stroking and prodding it and then it moved, it must of been her foot lol! I was really worried lol!! When I realised I thought it was well cute!!!!!

Anyway girls, keep cool, not long to go now, hooray!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes im having my BH get alot strongerr the last few days espeically when im lying in bed, i had no end of them yesterday.

The foot in the belly button thing how cute when you realised what it was.
If its too hot today i will just stay in all day becuase its just too hot for me atm and dont want to over do it as did alot yesterday.

Kate sounds like you really enjoyed you day :thumbup:

I might just be me but i feel really strange i feel like Chloe's room is never going to e perfect enough for her. Atm i know there is two big boxes in there which are the cot and the changer that need making up. But its not jsut that i keep rearanging the clothes in the draws and wardrobe about every 2 weeks etc. Do you ever feel like its actually right? :shrug:

Phillippa - I never felt like Kyree's room was ready either. But there comes a point where you just accept it, and I think the reason it doesnt feel "right" is because she isnt here yet.
Once Kyree was born, everything felt right. :)
xx

Yes maybe thats it, i do walk in there and it does feel like there should be a baby around me

*eek* I'm 3rd tri this week :lol: I can't believe it :lol: Can I be moved from 22nd to 14th please :) In first tri I said my gut feeling was blue and he is :)

Does everyone get BH? I haven't had an yet!

Well it's my 25 Week Midwife check up today, hopefully my little man is growing like he should! :) He has been naughty since yesterday, barely kicking at all and when he does it's right in my bloody cervix!!! :(

I had some sad news yesterday, my friends brother fell at work and died :( He was only 24!

Ive been getting horrible BH, but some people dont feel them at all.

Aww its horrible when they kick you in the cervix really uncomfy. Chloe has just got the arrh im going to kick you in the ribs stage, and thats very uncomfy and quite painful at times, makes my ribs feel bruised.
I Also had a really bad nose bleed this morning, i didnt realised at 1st until my OH yelled at me your nose is bleeding :dohh:

Sorry to here about your freinds brother :hugs: and thoughts to the family

He's getting closer to my ribs but he still prefers my cervix! :lol:

I've just been in 2nd Trimester looking at threads and I feel completely past that phase, I'm ready for my little boy! Shame 15 weeks takes so long! :rofl:

I've been reading birth stories and instead of it making me nervous and scared it makes me so bloody excited!!! :mrgreen:

Yes the birthstories make me so jelous as well makes me want Chloe to get here. On wednesday its only 12 weeks for me, which means it will be single week figures just 9 weeks until full term :yipee:

:yipee:
I've got a lot on in the next few weeks so I'm thinking time should hopefully go quick!!

H2B bought us a Moses Basket on Saturday, we went for a neutral one incase we have a girl next time.

This is it - https://www.izziwotnot.com/Products/565-mop-and-squeak-maize-moses-basket.aspx
https://www.myminimonsters.co.uk/images/uploads/Mop%20and%20Squeak%20Moses%20Basket.jpg

Looking at the website it is £79 alone! We got the basket, stand, mattress, hood, dressing and blanket for £83!! :mrgreen: BARGAIN!

Yes thats really good we got a mammas and pappas one for £20 and borrowed a rocking stand off my sister. It looks really nice :D you can also get spare covers for them if you did want to make it look a bit boyish at times.
Yes i am busy up until 30weeks at least now, with the wedding and then honeymoon, then putting up cot and changer the day i turn 30weeks :yipee:

Then on the 19th August i get my exam results :argh:

Scary!! I should have my exam results by Monday! :shock:

We've got loads of blankets that i think we will probably use for him aswell as his swaddles!

We've decided not to get that set for his bedroom as it would mean if his bedding was in the wash his room wouldn't be co-ordinated so think we are now doing 3 walls pale blue and one feature wall with some nice wallpaper...maybe spots or stripes or something?

I just need to find a nice bumper now...my friends having a patchwork blanket made for his cot to match a bumper that I choose. We've then got his curtains, light shade, changing mat etc to buy too!! :shock:

Oww good luck with your results.

Yes i know what you mean there is so much to get, we have one cot set for Chloe but i really want to get another for when the otehr is in the wash so much simpilar. We did Chloes room neutral and then all here bedding ect is colours pink ect so it doesnt look so plain.

Just popping in to catch up!

Good luck both of you for your exam results:thumbup:
Love the moses basket - sounds like a good bargain!!

For some reason, I can't quite believe we're in 3rd tri - It seems I blinked and 2nd tri just flew past!!!!

Hope everything else is ok????

hey girls, how are we all.

im on maternity leave noe and gone into a right cleaning spree. just painted all the hall way and bleached everything. im gdoing one rooma day. we move in 3 weeks so making sure everything is spick and span ready for handing it back.

BB im so sorry to hear about your friend. thoughts are withh the family. such a waste of life.

my little man has been very quiet the passed tw days. think its cause i have been so busy. i recorded im moving the other day on my phone. so amazing.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->