**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

I can't read it coz it will upset me :(
Hope everything works out ok

Nope no honeymoon, we can't afford it!
We might go away to the hotel we got engaged at the night after the wedding just for a night :)

Aww that will be nice at least you can still have a nice night alone after

Hi ladies!!! :hi::hugs:

BB - you're right, I think Im going to just come over here now!!! Im having a hard time looking at both threads... so HERE I AM! :haha:

How is everyone today?

My baby girl has been moving like crazy too! I love it! :cloud9:
I won't ever get tired of it either and Im really going to miss it when its over this time. :(

Phillippa - wow I cant believe your wedding is in TWO WEEKS! Thats crazy! Im excited for you!
xx

So I have less than 2 weeks till my 3rd tri. but I think I'm gonna hop over here anyways. I'm way too excited!

I think Chloe knows im scared about my friends baby as she wont stop kicking me i feel like she is supporting mummy and telling me to be strong.

Hi CaseyCakes! :hi:
Like I said in the other thread... I have just under 3 weeks and Im too impatient too! Plus, I hate missing all the action! ;)

I'm so pissed right now, as my DH ans I have been put through an emotional roller coaster by my lovely BIL (DH's brother). He basically said that we were crap parents and that our kid would died if he continued living here. Nice, since he's only been sick once in his life and he has never had any injury minus a bruise or two from falling down while learning how to walk. arggg. Needless to say, he won't be allowed around our kids until we get a full and sincere apology. I honestly believe he's having issues with jealousy. He and his wife have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. I feel bad for them, and I wish them all the best, but for him to attack us like that was rude and uncalled for. arggg....

WOw silver thats is not cool. Its weird how some people act around pregnant people. I would agree that they are just jealous but they need to get over it and be happy for you.

Yeah, it was quite shocking, as neither one of us expected it. However, my BIL has never really had any respect for me, so I guess him going off on me isn't too much of a shock, but the fact that he said that about his own brother is what really gets to me. My DH, bless him, was in tears with what was said.

I kinda know how you feel. My OH family said that they are worried about my oh (their son and brother) not being a good dad because he didnt wanna hold his nephew two years ago at christmas. I was like ummm really.

So I was doing laundry and I started getting lower abdominal pain along with hip and lower back pain. Should I be worried I'm sitting trying to take it easy but it only makes the hip and back pain worse.

I'm fine now I relaxed, drank some water and it went away after about 10 min and haven't had a problem since.

:hugs: silverpenny thats just horrible
Casey you should be fine you probelry just over did it
Chloe was playing a game with me this morning, i kept putting my hand on my belly and she kept moving her hand/foot (not sure which) to touch it :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->