**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

Congrats Kate, so exciting, hopefully things pick up for you newmommy

Thanks Mamabird for posting for me! :hugs: And thank you ladies for the congrats! :D
I will post a birth story soon, but to be honest, everything went pretty straight forward once things got rolling and I definitely got my ALL natural labour that I wanted! :)
Here are a few more pictures! We are home already and doing well! Only in the hospital for 17 hours total! :D

DSC03819.jpg

DSC03810.jpg

Awwww huge congratulations Kate, so pleased for you. She is absolutely beautiful, and looks so alert in that picture......gorgeous xxxx

Hi, I finally had my baby girl 12 days late so could you update me on the list please? I was due on 21st Oct and Ellie Robyn was born on 2nd Nov. Thanks!

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I never posted for so long to update, but I was in hospital since Monday with no internet access and I don't have a phone with it! I had my little girl on Nov.1! I labored all day and tried pushing for nearly 2 hours. Even with an epidural it was the most excruciating pain I'd ever felt in my pelvis. After a while my doctor suggested that other than using forceps to help her out (which she didn't recommend based on her head size) maybe we should consider a c-section. At that point I just wanted her born and we went with it. It turned out to be the best and well, pretty much only way for possible for me to have her. She was 11 pounds 10 ounces!!!!!!!
It was a shock to everyone - I didn't have gestational diabetes or anything! It was suspected by the nurses in the morning by my belly size she'd be big but not THAT big! Her head a shoulders were just way to big to fit to come out naturally! Anyways, I've been recovering and LOVING the bits out of her, she's precious! Congrats to MommyKC and all the other new mommies! I know I'm loving it! I'll try to find some time to update more this weekend! I'll post some pics too!

While waiting for Rose to fall asleep so I can sleep too, thought I'd post a quick picture of her! I'll post more soon!

Attachments

• 74115_1701043131694_1406424737_1829923_5473003_n.jpg
    74115_1701043131694_1406424737_1829923_5473003_n.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
Hey girls. I finally had my baby on the 28th. She was 9 days overdue and I ended up being induced. Her names Zoey Ella and she weighed 7 pound 4 :cloud9: Congrats to all the other new mummys!!! xx

Oh my goodness juless, 11bs 10! What a fabulous weight. Huge congratulations, Rose is really beautiful xx

Congratulations Kaylz, Zoey is beautiful and her name is lovely xx

WOW jules nice weight lol ! i had a similar birth to you 26 hours of labour and 3 hours of pushing but head was too big and stuck in an akward position so ended up with a section but so worth it :) congrats ! xx

congrats kaylz and belguinsunset too :)

Woah go you Jules :shock:

Do they think they had your dates wrong or anything or do you just make big babies?!

Bless you! She's a beaut and hope your recovery goes all well :hugs:

Wow Jules, what a big girl!!! Congrats to all the new mommies! :cloud9:

Thank you guys!!
Twiglet - I guess I just make big babies! The ultrasound had even confirmed my due date to the day and there had only been a certain time I could have conceived that month. They're pretty sure future babies will have to be born c-section too; at least most likely!
Congrats to all the new mommies! MommyKC - Alora is beautiful!!
Are all the October Bumpkins born yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->