**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

Going Crazy I hope you are all ok, that must have been awful for your family and of course your baby!! Hugs to you.

Lots of dust to you poor ladies who are so overdue right now!! Xxxxx

Congrats Claire!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here!!! :wacko:

I won't, don't worry! I have a draft message on my phone all ready to go with all my "people" in the recipient list! :haha: Though I am starting to doubt I will even need it... since induction day is going to be Friday night or Saturday morning. :( It's getting closer and closer.

Not a huge poster here more of a lurker but I'd hate to leave a gap! Leia Georgia Grace Kenmuir-Brown born 25/10/10 by emergency c section.

congrats to all the new mummys and :dust: to all of the stubborn babies x

Ugh this is getting unbearable! For those of you who went overdue, HOW did you stop thinking about it every single minute that passes??? Did you go into labour when you WEREN'T thinking about it??? I cannot seem to get it off my mind and everyone keeps saying "oh it will happen when you least expect it"... but I'm ALWAYS expecting it! :(

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you know I finally had my little boy, 8 days late, on 01/11/2010, I was due on 24/10/10, he clearly was determined not to be a October bumpkin lol. The birth and labour was very traumatic, he was back to back, I was in labour for 4 days, in agony then ended up needing a emergency section. I will post my full birth story soon when I get time, But loving having my little boy, Kian, here at last. :cloud9::happydance::baby:

Good luck to any ladies still waiting on there babies :dust:

Congrats on your little boy. :cloud9: Sorry to hear the labour was rough but I'm sure it was all worth it! :)

Ugh this is getting unbearable! For those of you who went overdue, HOW did you stop thinking about it every single minute that passes??? Did you go into labour when you WEREN'T thinking about it??? I cannot seem to get it off my mind and everyone keeps saying "oh it will happen when you least expect it"... but I'm ALWAYS expecting it! :(

Sending you massive :hugs: being 13 days overdue I know how you are feeling right now and no matter what anyone says it is difficult not to think about it all the time. I just had a gut feeling that I wasnt going to go into spontaneous labour so I just focused on getting to my induction date, that helped somewhat but no much. Lots of :dust:

So its about 6:50am here... just wanted to let you ladies know I'm pretty sure I'm having contractions, like 90% sure. They seem to be coming every 5-6 minutes but are still pretty mild. I'm waiting it out for another half hour or so before calling my midwife but they definitely feel "familiar" if you know what I mean. ;) They've been lasting about the last hour or so consistently (despite laying down, walking, etc)... but when I went to bed last night I had this funny stomach ache and back ache, which may have been the start?... so who knows. :shrug: Anyway, I will update as I can... but just wanted to let you know I THINK something may be finally happening... thank GOD!!!! :yipee::happydance: Oh and I've lost more of my mucous plug too (tmi). :)

Congrats mrsO sorry for the long labour x

And :yipee: finally kate, hope she doesnt keep you waiting too much longer and you have a nice quick labour

So its about 6:50am here... just wanted to let you ladies know I'm pretty sure I'm having contractions, like 90% sure. They seem to be coming every 5-6 minutes but are still pretty mild. I'm waiting it out for another half hour or so before calling my midwife but they definitely feel "familiar" if you know what I mean. ;) They've been lasting about the last hour or so consistently (despite laying down, walking, etc)... but when I went to bed last night I had this funny stomach ache and back ache, which may have been the start?... so who knows. :shrug: Anyway, I will update as I can... but just wanted to let you know I THINK something may be finally happening... thank GOD!!!! :yipee::happydance: Oh and I've lost more of my mucous plug too (tmi). :)

Congratulations, really hope this is finally it for you :happydance: Hope you have a speedy labour and have your little girl in your arms soon :hugs: xxxx

Congratulations MrsO :hugs: sorry to hear that you had a difficult labour xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->