• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

Well it seems I'm in it for the long haul this time! :wacko: My contractions are a little more intense but they are still 5-7 minutes apart. :( Not any closer together.
I don't get it, my entire labour with Kyree was 11 hours...start to finish... I've already been in labour now for almost 5 hours and it's not progressing really??? Ugh. :wacko: Is this even possible for a second timer????

Yay mommykc, hope every goes well! Where's newmommy wonder if shes out having her little girl.

I'm getting induced friday night though, so I'm just trying to make it through this last day and hours....34 hours more

Newmommy - :hugs:

Well this is pretty frustrating. I saw my midwife and I'm 3cm dilated... and contractions are still coming on pretty strong, but not any closer together. :( Still 6-7 minutes. :dohh: Hopefully they will pick up soon. My MW mentioned with second babies, it does often start out slow but then all of a sudden, pick up REALLY fast so fingers crossed that happens! If I don't progress more by tomorrow, I will be induced as well. But hopefully baby comes out soon! I am SOOO ready to have her!

I'm going to go take a nap I think, while I still can! :haha:

:yipee: Yay MommyKC!!!! My subsequent labours started off quite slow then all of a sudden it was obvious that baby was well on the way! Here's hoping you can have a nap, wake up, and have baby!!

NewMommy23 - sending you lots of labour dust, hope things get going for you very soon xxxxx

Yay KC, can't wait to hear about your little munchkins arrival!

Hope she moves her bum kate. I was only 3cm when i was 1st checked at about 4.30pm but the MW did me a sweep to get things moving. I supried yours didnt do that.

MommyKC, my second labour was an induction, and my third so I can't really comment. However this time around, I laboured on and off for a couple of days before I finally got into the swing of things. My doctor told me that this would be my easiest birth, ha well he obviously had no idea what he was talking about :dohh: Hope things really start moving for you :dohh:soon. xx

Newmommy sending you lots of :dust::dust: xx

I agree new mommy maybe thats what she was waiting for

and lots of :dust: to you hun

Thanks ladies - Im still here! :dohh:

Phillippa - My MW did do a sweep when she checked me, and it got my contractions coming intensely again but they aren't much closer together. :( They are still every 6 minutes or so... I don't know why they aren't picking up! Ugh!
Anyway, I'm meeting her at the hospital in a bit to get checked... again. I wish she would just break my water or something, THAT would get things moving! :shrug:

mommykc you sound like me now! "i just dont get why it wont progress" mah! I am STILL stuck at every 9 minutes, 4cm. 100% effaced now though.
I swear they're going to start to induce me and she's going to fall out lol.
I wish they'd just break my waters I think that's all I need

well naturally now that I have induction scheduled my contractions have now gotten to 5-6 minutes apart and I can only just breathe through them. lets hope they keep up and I can just skip the induction part :)

Hi Ladies!!!

Soooo....about Kate(MommyKC)!!! I'm her real life friend and have been instructed to update all you girlies! :)
I texted her last night at about 7:30pm and asked how she was holding up and these were her exact words "Not much progress :-( Going to the hospital now to get checked, hopefully its good news."

Fast forward to 4:45am...my DH is up for some reason and realizes my phone is buzzing so he brings it to the bedroom. Text from Kate!!! Baby is here!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so now I'm here updating! :)

Alora Faith Clemens born Friday November 5th at 12:05am weighing 7lbs14oz!! I only have one picture so far...the one Kate texted me, but here it is!!! I'll try to post more after I come back from visiting later today!

xo

Attachments

• ali.jpg
    ali.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
lol of course!! Good luck hun xx @ newmommy!

And huge congrats to Kate!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"