~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Anyone else having a challenge with their emotional state. I'm overly sensitive and quick to react, overreact is a better description. I just go from crazy happy to sad, to angry to calm to depressed, all in a matter of half the day. It's so weird! Good news is I haven't thrown up in 3 days, still feel queasy though. The new thing is dizzy and headaches. Another girl on the other thread who was a day behind me just lost her baby and it's getting to me. I have a scan on the 28th and I'm getting fearful, for the first time in the pregnancy. I was doing so well.

Anyone else having a challenge with their emotional state. I'm overly sensitive and quick to react, overreact is a better description. I just go from crazy happy to sad, to angry to calm to depressed, all in a matter of half the day. It's so weird! Good news is I haven't thrown up in 3 days, still feel queasy though. The new thing is dizzy and headaches. Another girl on the other thread who was a day behind me just lost her baby and it's getting to me. I have a scan on the 28th and I'm getting fearful, for the first time in the pregnancy. I was doing so well.

:hugs:

Me too.... I am barely coping :cry:

Had a hell of a week due to various issues with DD, a horrible stressful couple of days at work and the distinct lack of any PG symptoms or a scan date letter. Feel a bit like the whole world is falling in on me and its starting to feel like I'm dreaming the whole pregnancy up :( :( Nausea has disappeared (not that it was around much) and so has the hunger, stretching pains, dizziness and any other symptom I had. Only reminder I have is the lack of AF and my mega bloated belly that won't fit any clothes any more.... Hospital yesterday gave me a booking in app of 28th March when I will be 11+2 with the instructions that the scan date will be arranged on that day.... ie in all likelyhood another 3 weeks after which would make me 14 weeks!!!
Just had a major breakdown this morning due to stress and lack of sleep (it was predictable, the stress has kept me awake all week and last night DD was feeling ill too), took it all out on DH who has stormed out of the house leaving me in floods of tears without even a goodbye. He doesn't get it :cry:
I should have left to take DD to nursery and head off to work 20 mins ago...
Apologies for the rant!!!

Take a mental health day if you are feeling like that. :sorry about DH not being supportive, maybe talk to him about how hormones affect your emotions and what you need from him at those times. Helped me to do. Good luck :hugs:

How are we all?

Sorry for TMI but the constipation has kicked in for me :( Also having a few sicky days atm. Scan in 12 days though :) And midwife doing home visit next Sat. Be interesting to find out her thoughts on a homebirth (after csection last year)

Uh oh Fifi , the constipation is no fun! Avoid all bread products if you can, eat a few plums, worked for me but it's hard to not eats bread stuff when sick feeling and preggers.
Hope it doesnt last!

I just posted in thenovember thread too!, I'm in limbo as my LMP date is 27/10 yet at my early scan they said 1/11... The sonographer also said they couldn't get a great picture of bubs cos of my uterus so to wait until the 12 scan for my actual EDD...

So as I said, I'm in limbo... :(

How is everyone feeling... Last night sicknes properly hit me and I vomited up my entire meal! I couldn't believe it but I must admit I did feel a million times better afterwards...
Without wishing away my pregnancy I can not wait until first tri is out the way.

Xxx

Hey everyone,
How are you all? Good I hope! I've been pretty quiet for a while, been busy decorating the house and went away for the weekend :)

I have another scan on Friday so ill be 10plus 5. I am worrying, all symptoms seem to have disappeared and i just feel totally normal. Hoping so much its all ok.

Oh also, yesterday whilst we were out for lunch I ate a goats cheese and red pepper quiche and now I'm freaking out! It was the kind with the rind on, but it was cooked and very hot, is that ok?? I'm confused and i don't eat a lot of cheese. I should have just not eaten it if i wasn't sure! Arrrgh.

Xxx

I wouldn't worry too much hun :) I ate loads of stuff I shouldn't with the boys i.e rare steak etc and they're fine! Plus around 10 weeks or so the placenta takes over so it's less work for your body to have to deal with. If you're worried give your midwife/Dr a call :hugs:

Cooked goats cheese is ok, thankfully, I love it! Also salami and parma ham are ok cooked too. And brie and camembert! Why do I love all these things. It'd be better for my waistline if I didn't!!! I did eat some uncooked parma ham last time and was ok though. Although it's obviously better not to risk it the chances are fortunately quite low for listeriosis etc. But better safe than sorry.
Had rubbish day yesterday, first mother's day and no breakfast in bed, no dinner cooked for me, did the housework and looked after C. So disappointed.

I didn't do anything either.... OH has to work sunday's as it's the best working day of their week so just sat in doing nothing! But I got a card so that made me happy :)

Woo hoo finally found the HB on the doppler. Sounded slower than DS' was. Had been thinking this baby was a girl but not so sure now...(myth is that slower heartrate is boy, over 140 = girl)

What do you all think you're carrying?

Hey Fifi - that is so cool! I bet you were really excited to hear that.
I'm not sure that I am going to get one. I think it might cause me more worry than anything if I couldn't find it. I might change my mind though :)

I have heard the heartbeat theory about the sex, but I wouldn't buy into it too much!
We keep thinking it's a girl and have only discussed girls names so far but I think we'll be in for a surprise and it'll be a boy.

I have another scan tonight at 7pm. I am scared - the last week and a half my already hardly there symptoms have really subsided :(

I have been looking on you tube at scans for 10weeks 5 days and I just can't believe there could be something that looks so much like a baby inside me, all moving around and everything.

Fingers crossed :)

I got mine when I was pregnant with C after my 14 week scan. I was still really paranoid after my m/cs so bought it to reassure myself. I could always find the HB. Wasn't too worried this time that I couldn't find it as I hadn't tried so early with C. Once I could feel him move regularly (17/18 weeks) I stopped using it.
Your symptoms have probably eased as the placenta is doing more of the work now. Look forward to seeing your scan pic later :D

That's awesome that you can hear the hb Fifi! I've been tempted to get one myself just so I can hear my lil one whenever I want, but don't really have the money for one. Dang. My next scan is in 2 weeks, so I'll get to hear it then.

It's funny about the sex. I knew soo early that my son was a boy, but this time I just don't know. My head says girl, but my heart says boy. Don't know if it's b/c I already have a boy and remember what it was like, but I just feel the connection to baby boys. I feel nothing for baby girls except how cute they are, but not the click, if that makes any sense. It's weird to know with one but not the other. We'll be happy with either of course. :flower:

This is the first day I've actually been sick...... I dunno why but it's been horrible :(

I think boy..... but that's because secretly I think I want a girl and if it isn't I don't want to be slightly 'disappointed' if you get me? But if it is a boy I won't be gutted - I love my boys to pieces!! :)

totally understand. A boy would be easier/more practical for us (sharing bedroom etc) but I would love a daughter!

Met my midwife today, really nice and was told a HBAC was possible! (Home birth after csection) Really pleased!!!

12 weeks tomorrow! Time is finally going by :) how's everyone feeling? Getting bumps yet?

Hello ladies I still feel so far behind you all. Fifi so glad you heard hb. dd always had a faster hb and as I was team yellow thought I was having a boy. bump shape was boy too. I would love to have a boy but not really bothered either way. think ohreally would like a boy to even things up as he puts it.

yeah feanerous on your scan glad all is well.

my scan is tomorrow so I finally get to see if this agony is over and I have a healthy beanie or another mmc. still have sore boobs and am.mega tired cannot stay up past 9.30pm.

Good luck !!! Totally hoping there's a little bean in there! :)

as for bumps... everyone at OH's work said I had to at least be 15 weeks with the bump I've got :( I really hope this doesn't mean I'm going to have a huge baby again!!! :(

That's my 9+4 bump eeeeek!!

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member