~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Never heard of being able to definitively tell the sex at 12 week scan. There's nub theory and skull shape but they're down to interpretation.
With DS I knew from around 6 weeks that I was having a boy and when I got +ve this time I instinctively said girl. We're finding out the sex at 20 wk scan this time so we'll find out if I'm right!
Finally got hold of my midwife (she was on holiday when we went in for first appt), I hadn't heard about my scan and as I'm 10 wks this weekend I was starting to wonder if my details hadn't been passed on, but my scan is on 29th March when I'll be 12+4. It seems like an age away!

PS I like October Bumpkins. Will give it till tomorrow night to get votes in :)

That will fly by!! You think it lasts forever but then when they're in your arms and they grow up you can't believe how quick it all went!

Oh I know, but the first few months of pregnancy are so dull :lol: I liked it more once I had a bump, stopped being sick and coud feel LO move!

It's definately more real when it's interactive with the baby :) ah I miss that baby movement!

OK shall we choose a name for the group?
Any more suggestions?

These are the suggestions so far...

October/Fall Mums (mum is the flower of oct)
October Bump-kins (a play off pumkins)
Pumpkin Patch Kids
October Opals

I like October Bumpkins! :)

Oh I miss my bump so much!! DD was such a wriggly baby from early on, feeling the belly move was so cool and so reassuring! Can't wait to get to that stage again, pregnancy is fun once you have a bump and a wriggly bean... the early days are such a drag!!!

The early days are horrible! Every cramp or twinge you panic.... and not sure if you do this - but when I go for a wee I always check there's no blood or anything! :(

Yes, to put it mildly, the early stages blow! LOL I keep having to tell myself that this is all for a good end result. Some days I feel so horrible, I just want to throw the towel in. And I too check for blood as well!

Having had spotting in every pregnancy I have had i am a constant knicker checker. Hope I will.not tempt fate here but none so far this one.

I don't think it ever stops does it (the knicker checking).... you check for blood or spotting in the early days - then towards the end mucous plugs, bloody shows and waters breaking :haha: The joys of pregnancy!

Tallied up the votes and we have 6 for bumpkins, 2 for pumpkin patch kids and 3 for either.
Are we happy to rename the group October Bumpkins?

I'm not a happy bunny today. Had the inlaws round yesterday, my FIL was complaining that he had an upset stomach (thanks for coming!), well today I have had a really upset stomach. Thankfully Cameron hasn't got it and as I'm still BFing he should hopefully get it much less if he gets it at all. I'm a bit annoyed that he didn't stay away, it's not as though they don't know I'm pregnant.

How is everyone?

He shouldnt have come over if he knew he wasn't well - especially as there's so many stomach bugs going around at the moment :(

I'm sad today! MIL has the boys until Saturday! :(

He shouldnt have come over if he knew he wasn't well - especially as there's so many stomach bugs going around at the moment :(

I'm sad today! MIL has the boys until Saturday! :(

I know! They had been up north and wanted to stop in on their way home. I wish they hadn't. C's last nappy was v runny :(

Til next Saturday!?! Wow, that would be weird!!!! Not sure how I'd cope. We've only been out once since having C.

That sucks about him coming over sick. That's pretty inconsiderate. I hope you all feel well soon! It's hard enough avoiding bugs than to have ppl bringing them into your home.
Hope everyone else is doing well and babies are are happy and healthy :)

I baked banana chocholate chip cookies tonight. They are really good but soft I prefer a slight crunch with chewy, but hey, DH seems to love em!

hmmmm sounds yummy!!!! Can you send some this way please? :haha:

Yeah - it's Cheltenham week and we always go watch the racing - but this year cause of money we're staying home to watch it but we're moving in a couple of weeks so have to go sort the new flat out and get new kitchen cupboards etc (thank god we can put it on OH's work expenses as it's a flat above his work!) And we have a midwife appt on Weds and taking the two boys would be a nightmare especially as Stephen is into everything!!

How is everyone feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"