~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

12 weeks tomorrow! Time is finally going by :) how's everyone feeling? Getting bumps yet?

Wow! The time seems to be going fast, but for me I feel as though it is going so slow!! LOL I will be 10 weeks on Tuesday. I don't have a bump yet. I just feel a tad bit larger around my waist but my pants still fit just fine.

The nausea and sick feeling over take me by late afternoon and sometimes it is unbearable. I usually come home from work and go straight to bed for an hour or two and then get up, eat dinner and fall asleep again by 11 PM. And God forbid I smell any kind of cooking food, I become so sick I cannot eat.

How are you feeling? Does it really lessen at 10 weeks?

Good luck !!! Totally hoping there's a little bean in there! :)

as for bumps... everyone at OH's work said I had to at least be 15 weeks with the bump I've got :( I really hope this doesn't mean I'm going to have a huge baby again!!! :(

That's my 9+4 bump eeeeek!!

Wow, that is definitely a noticeable bump! I am 9+5 today and I don't have any bump yet. My pants still fit fine. Either your uterus is sitting high, you are bloated or you are having a large baby!

debzie,

Hoping you have good news tomorrow and that your little bean is sticky and growing! :hugs:

Well things got better in terms of sickness at 10 1/2 weeks, but today, not so good. I threw up nothing and water this morning, so it's not over yet!
I have a tiny bump forming and some is still bloat but it's getting harder under it!

:haha: really hoping on a smaller baby this time!!! Midwife said to cut carbs out but what can I have ... I can only eat toast for breakfast, then for lunch a sandwich.... with meat/cheese and then a balanced dinner.... So hoping it's bloating but that's A LOT of bloat eeeeek. Clothes still fit though... :D

The tiredness is awful hey? :( Hope you start to feel less sick too :hugs:

Still nauseous some days here. It does seem to have eased the past week or so. As the placenta kicks in it should ease (although with DS it was 16/7 wks but I was sick 3+ times each day with him!)
Bump is definitely forming. It seems to happen quicker 2nd (or 3rd/4th time). Because I had a section I can feel the internal scar moving up which is weird! I'm into my mat jeans as they're comfier over my tummy. Normal clothes still fit fine but don't feel good over bump.

Debzie I will be thinking of you tomorrow x

Hello ladies.

Not good news from my scan today I have had another missed miscarriage. No change from last scan, measuring 5-6 weeks. Booked in for a erpc on wednesday.

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies but sadly mine was not meant to be (this time)

Hello ladies.

Not good news from my scan today I have had another missed miscarriage. No change from last scan, measuring 5-6 weeks. Booked in for a erpc on wednesday.

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies but sadly mine was not meant to be (this time)

Sorry you have to face this again debzie :hugs:
:flower: I really hope things work out for you soon! Fx!

Hello everyone! :) I am due on Halloween Day! :)
hehe spookyyy!

Thanks ladies I ad thanks in advance to anyone else, I am going to unsubscribe to the thread now.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Debs. x

added you both. Welcome to all the new girls! Look forward to getting to know you all x

Hi all, iv just come cross this thread I'm due 22nd at the mo but I'm hoping it not to be moved sooner as my daughters birthday is the 12th, x

12 weeks tomorrow! Time is finally going by :) how's everyone feeling? Getting bumps yet?

Wow! The time seems to be going fast, but for me I feel as though it is going so slow!! LOL I will be 10 weeks on Tuesday. I don't have a bump yet. I just feel a tad bit larger around my waist but my pants still fit just fine.

The nausea and sick feeling over take me by late afternoon and sometimes it is unbearable. I usually come home from work and go straight to bed for an hour or two and then get up, eat dinner and fall asleep again by 11 PM. And God forbid I smell any kind of cooking food, I become so sick I cannot eat.

How are you feeling? Does it really lessen at 10 weeks?

Good luck !!! Totally hoping there's a little bean in there! :)

as for bumps... everyone at OH's work said I had to at least be 15 weeks with the bump I've got :( I really hope this doesn't mean I'm going to have a huge baby again!!! :(

That's my 9+4 bump eeeeek!!

Wow, that is definitely a noticeable bump! I am 9+5 today and I don't have any bump yet. My pants still fit fine. Either your uterus is sitting high, you are bloated or you are having a large baby!

My m/s has just started to fade a few days ago and I'm 11 weeks. I've heard that the placenta starts to take over, so that's why it starts to fade. Hopefully you only have another few days/week left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->