~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Thanks for all the info girls :)

Lots of us with scans next Wed/Thurs, excited to see all our lovely scan pics!

Flutterly, whereabouts in London are you? I am South West, zone 6 :)

x

just got back from my nuchal testing testing and they said everything looked great. im suppose to be 12 wks tomorrow but she said im measuring at 12w5d but also said it can measure up to 5 days off. hope my pics upload

Attachments

• 2012-03-28 15.05.02.jpg
    2012-03-28 15.05.02.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 32812.jpg
    32812.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 11
Great pics Mel! Glad everything went well. 8 days until my u/s.

I will definitely find out the gender and I might even find out next Thursday. Our u/s tech told us at 12 weeks with my DS and she was right, so I might ask if she can tell this time around. I've been reading that the odds are around 90% accurate at 13 weeks and I'll be 12.5, so here's hoping I don't have to wait until 20 weeks. :winkwink:

Hi Ladies -

I am 11+1 - time is flying by, though I can't wait to hit 13 weeks! I have my NT scan on 4/10 when I will be exactly 13w. My all-day sickness (it was never just morning for me :dohh: ) has been getting better. I've lost about 10lbs but doc isn't worried.

How many of you are planning on finding out the gender?!

I am definitely finding out the gender! I have my nuchal scan on 4/12/12! I will be 12+2.

just got back from my nuchal testing testing and they said everything looked great. im suppose to be 12 wks tomorrow but she said im measuring at 12w5d but also said it can measure up to 5 days off. hope my pics upload

That is great your nuchal went well! The pics are great!! I go on 4/12/12 and am a bit nervous. How long did it take? They are telling me it will take an hour.

So I had my ultrasound done today. :happydance:
Baby is great measuring a week ahead but she said this is one of the least accurate times to measure for size as they stop crown/rump and start using circumference...anyways my due date is still oct 7th.
Two arms, two legs, one perfect little head, full face, nice steady heart rate, all looks great. Go for the second ultrasound part on May 16th to find out for sure the results and for gender scan. Before that I go for bloodwork again in late april. the great news about the next ultrasound is they use regular and also show you in 3D! Should be super cool!

Here is the pic she gave me, which she had way better ones, but beggers cant be choosers. :thumbup:
IMG_3457.jpg
This is the bump pic from about a week and a half ago. I really haven't changed much.
IMG_3332.jpg

i went in at 1:30 and was out by 2:00 but im sure if you have any questions it could take longer. they told me to plan for an hr also but i think thats just incase something happens or they need to explain something.

Great pic Hopeful!! glad ur appt went so great!!!

Ah ok Mel. Thanks for the feedback! I was hoping it wouldn't take an hour. :)

back from scan, edd moved from 7th oct to 4th. All looks fine with baby.

Great scan pic mel and hopeful! :) Beautiful little bubbas there :)

I can't wait for my scan feels like it's ages away!! 18 days til my appointment!!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7262/6881177880_cc5ffd9fed.jpg

Baby #2, due 4th Oct.

beautiful scan fifi!!!

just got back from my 12 wk appt everything looked great and baby is right on track!!! next one in 4 wks.

Attachments

• 3-29-12.jpg
    3-29-12.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 13
Great scan pic mel and hopeful! :) Beautiful little bubbas there :)

I can't wait for my scan feels like it's ages away!! 18 days til my appointment!!

it will b here before you know it!! i had to wait since march 5th to get my first u/s and it drove me crazy!! just try to stay busy

Hi everyone!! (and all the newbies :D )

We've had a nightmare of a week! My OH was FORCED to hand his resignation in on Monday, then because he did the company only gave us 22 hours to move out of our flat (above his work). Then to top it off Wednesday should have been his payday and they recalled his wages until next week :( So we had to move from Hertfordshire back to Essex with the in laws - so now have to 're-book' with the midwife but she said on the phone that they will fast track me and fast track my scan date as we're 10+ weeks!! Luckily! So a midwife should call me tomorrow with a date to get booked in :) I am happy because we were gonna have our first in Essex but moved and now our last will DEF be born in Essex :)

How's everyone else?

Great pics Mel! Glad everything went well. 8 days until my u/s.

I will definitely find out the gender and I might even find out next Thursday. Our u/s tech told us at 12 weeks with my DS and she was right, so I might ask if she can tell this time around. I've been reading that the odds are around 90% accurate at 13 weeks and I'll be 12.5, so here's hoping I don't have to wait until 20 weeks. :winkwink:

she couldnt get a good view today. cookie had legs clenched tight together haha and yest they were up in air and crossed. so when the time comes i better get some cooperation from cookie. i go back in 4 wks so im hoping they can tell me then

Also (I just had to check back to asked and it was you! I have my notes in front of me and the q's they asked about me and dp were about diabetes, hypertension,,twins, any hereditary diseases and congenital abnormality. Whether there is any in the direct family so just mum's and dad's!

Aw fab scan pics!! So exciting! Everyone seems to be finding out the sex! Am I the only team yellow girlie here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->