• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Welcome Leinzlove, readywilling, mmafro and ~TLC~ !!! So nice to have more October due babies around! Hope you'll enjoy being a part of this thread.

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

I need some positive vibes today. I am just feeling down about it all!

I went to the doctor this morning, she was lovely and she has referred me for an early scan because of my history. So it will probably be in about 10 days when I'm closer to 7 weeks. Thats good and I am pleased, I just can't help but feel this is all in my head...I have NO symptoms at all.

I didn't do a test today, but I am feeling so tempted to buy one on my way home just to try and reassure myself!

Argh why does this have to be so worry-some?!

x x x

I know how you feel! I've been a bit down lately myself and that's why I was missing for a few days. I couldn't bear it after having the scan all the paranoia kick in. :wacko: But we have to be positive because it isn't gonna change things either way. So let's enjoy it while we can! :hugs:

I had my first scan yesterday (5w1d) and saw the gestational sac. Dr said everything looks right on track, but I am more anxious now than I was before the scan! I go back when I will be 8w for a follow up - it will be my first "real" appt (doc didn't take any blood or due any testing other than ultrasound). Has anyone else had an early scan?
I had my scan last tuesday too and according to the doctor it was way too early to see anything apart from the sac. I really think it depends on the machine they use because other people get something at nearly 5wks scans. Unfortunately we'll have to wait a bit longer to find out for sure if all is ok. Mine is next Thrusday, when is yours?

ladies, 6-8wks for a scan is much better than waiting til 12!!!! In the UK unless there are concerns you aren't scanned early. I had early ones last time due to recurrent losses but since I had my son last july I doubt I'd get one!!

Feanorous - how are you feeling today? It does get easier. Sometimes symptoms don't kick in til 6wks+

fifi I'm also in the uk and they booked this early scan due to my previous 2 losses. The gp said she won't do my antenatal booking until I get confirmation from EPAU that all is well. Maybe ask and you'll get an early one too :shrug:

I spoke to the hospital earlier re my losses and endo and they won't see me, consultant just said to take low dose aspirin like I did with DS, boo.

Aww, that's a shame! I have 2 children but the mc's happened after them so maybe that's the reason why. Maybe with bait of luck you'll get the booking around 10-11 wks. Xx

I know I won't get a scan till 12 weeks.... though the first 2 have gone so fast so hopefully the next 6 will too!!

Welcome new ladies - loving having lots of October ladies to chat to!

Hi Ladies :)

Hope you are all feeling ok?

I got my letters through, my scan is next Thursday, I'll be 6+4 so we'll just have to wait and see how it goes. At least it's not too long to wait.

x x x

Hopeful42nd - they did give me a pic :)

I am 5w3d today (give or take a day - dr wasn't able to give a definitive due date yet). I have very very tender bbs, been exhausted by 8pm, and had waves of nausea (but have not vomited, thank goodness!).

My next dr appt. is 3/6...I don't know if I have the patience to wait!

Feanorous - ill be approx the same for my scan, which is this coming Tuesday!

Ladies - lets start posting those pics ! :)

Oh please do post pics ladies,I wanna see tiny baby scan pics (seen as I have to wait so long to see my own)

Feanorous best of luck for the scan :)

Anyone else turning into an emotional wreck??? Well and truely fell out with OH on Thursday night as was just such a grumpy mare.... and started feeling all teary at work by the end of the day on Friday just simply because things were all a bit busy and much....

Looking forward to being 6 weeks on Monday... for some reason that feels like so much of a milestone??

I think that is so stupid! Dr.'s and hospitals refusing to see you! My sister had a mc, got pregnant, so much blood was awful. Went to the hospital and they refused to see her... Her husband took her to 2 more hospitals before they could get one to check her out. She got a scan and the pregnancy went on to term.

It really makes me mad! So, why won't they see you? Because if you're mc theres nothing they can do for you? But, they could reassure you.

I'm sorry for those waiting 12 weeks or not getting a scan at all in the First Trimester. What if you didn't know your dates? Would you get a scan earlier? I thought waiting 8 weeks was terrible.

If you didn't know your dates then they'd organise one sooner - but you then wouldn't get your 12 week scan. Its because we have free healthcare - they can't afford regular scans for everyone? You get the 2 scans 'free' on the NHS at 12 weeks and at 20 weeks and you only get more on top of that if there's a risk of some sort or they need to keep an eye on you for some reason... I've just had the one healthy pregnancy so there is no reason (yet) for them to give me any more scans than the standard.

Fifi folle I'm surprised too they won't give you an early scan.... would you consider booking a private one? I'm tempted this time... I'm impatient already!!

Unfortunately I can't afford it. All our losses were before 6 weeks so past the risk period for us.

Morning all :)

Good idea for us to post the scan pics. Now I have a date, its all I can think about. I am feeling worried again, arghhh!

I had two FRER's laying around the house so on Thursday night when I got home from work I did one and the test line was darker than the control line, so I was really happy with that. Then this morning I did the other one, and I think the test line is slightly lighter than Thursday, and the control line is darker...should I be worried?
I wanted to do it for reassurance but now I have worried myself. I just wish I had some symptoms by now!!

I know there could be more dye in the one from today, but it is just making me nervy!

https://img51.imageshack.us/img51/249/imag0541p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Try not to worry hun.... there could be all sorts of reasons - if your wee today is more dilute then that would give a weaker response. its still a positive test :)

Try to relax and put it out of your mind... and remember you have a scan to put your mind at ease this week! :hugs:

I know it's hard but hpts are not quantitive thet just tell you if you are pregnant. You are most definitely pregnant!!! I totally understand how nervous you must be, I was with my son, but you have your scan next week and you will see the little heart fluttering away and probably cry if you're anything like me! I'm saying all this but I didn't chill out til I could feel ds moving!!! I did buy a doppler at about 14 weeks which gave me reassurance. Take care x

Ladies - Hopefully this works...my first ultrasound at 5w1d! Not much to see yet...

Attachments

• Ultrasound2 2:15.jpg
    Ultrasound2 2:15.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi all - I'm due 19th Oct. I think that might be put forward a bit at my scan as I have a short cycle, but baby will probably come on a date with a 2 at the beginning - I already have a 2 yr old and he was 10 days late.

I'm not that great at keeping up with threads, but will try honest!

Hi Ladies can I join you? I am due October 10th, this will be baby no 7 ;)

Ladies - Hopefully this works...my first ultrasound at 5w1d! Not much to see yet...

Very nice demre! I'm sure you'll see more next time around.:thumbup:

Hi all - I'm due 19th Oct. I think that might be put forward a bit at my scan as I have a short cycle, but baby will probably come on a date with a 2 at the beginning - I already have a 2 yr old and he was 10 days late.

I'm not that great at keeping up with threads, but will try honest!

Welcome JayDee!! Congrats on your BFP! Don't worry about not posting much, we are all different and it depends on time and many more things!

Hi Ladies can I join you? I am due October 10th, this will be baby no 7 ;)

Congrats Clair!! Welcome to the group!! If you have 7 what do you have and what would you like to have?

Hi girls

How are you all? Good weekends?

I am ok-ish. Trying so desperately hard not to worry, but its impossible!!
I had a bad day on Saturday, I just did not feel anything and I was convinced its all over.
You will all think I am completely nuts, but I'm going to tell you/ask anyway! :)

As I was so worried, I went and bought 2 more clearblue digitals on Sunday morning. Did one with FMU, and it came up pregnant 3+ at 2 minutes and 5 seconds (after finished dipping).

The thing is, when I did two digi's last week, they came up pregnant 3+ within 40 seconds! Do you think there is a reason why, like my hcg is possibly less? Arggh.

Sorry to be the crazy one again! lol.

I sort of can't wait until Thursday scan, but I am just so worried about it as well. I am mentally preparing myself for bad news, just to try and protect myself a bit I think.

xxx

Hi ladies mind if I join? :)
My current due date is 23rd October :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"