~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Updates done, new totals are:
:pink: 10 :blue: 4 :yellow: 2

Hennerrz why did you have to say about 4 months exactly? How to get me to freak out more!!!! 4 mos tomorrow til EDD although I'm hoping this LO will turn up 2 weeks early to make up for DS being evicted 2 weeks late!

Feanorous I've been horrid off and on to DH for the past week, I think I'm having a growth spurt and hormones are nuts again, insomnia has come back too :( Fortunately DH doesn't react when I'm being crazy like that (he has 12 years experience of dealing with me! I reacted similarly on the Pill too). How did your OH react?

Updates done, new totals are:
:pink: 10 :blue: 4 :yellow: 2

Hennerrz why did you have to say about 4 months exactly? How to get me to freak out more!!!! 4 mos tomorrow til EDD although I'm hoping this LO will turn up 2 weeks early to make up for DS being evicted 2 weeks late!

Feanorous I've been horrid off and on to DH for the past week, I think I'm having a growth spurt and hormones are nuts again, insomnia has come back too :( Fortunately DH doesn't react when I'm being crazy like that (he has 12 years experience of dealing with me! I reacted similarly on the Pill too). How did your OH react?

Hehe yep, we have been together for 13 years and sometimes I think part of the problem is that we know each other so well that we know exactly how to press each others buttons! He does ignore me but will always say I'm crazy which winds me up even more. He is great, but not the most understanding person :)

Baby has been kicking a bit this morning so I'm feeling better. I just can't wait for it to get stronger now!

I'm going out to buy a pregnancy pillow now - apparently argos have a really good one at half price for £9.99 :)

can i get in on some of the first page action?? lol im due on the 2nd :pink:
:D 4 months exactly today to go until due date! EEK! so scared lol

gota say with this weather... ive not been so happy recently as i was this evening when i looked out the window to see it thick with rain!! :wohoo:
ginger + sun + no breeze + pregnancy = NIGHTMARE!!
typical british weather tho...right intime for everyones little garden jubilee parties and the bloomin jubilee celebrations... HA! lol x

Woohoo we're due on the same day! Completely didn't realise yesterday was the marker...4 months...eeeek!!

hah omg i know.. its so wierd! i can still remember the night i took my first pregnancy test like it was last night... where has the time gone?? xx

Hi, Just to let you know that we are having a little boy- so another one for team blue :))

Has anyone had a blazing row with the OH lately? Last night we had a row and I got so upset, I kinda lashed out at him and felt a big twinge in my bump so that upset me more! I really hope little one is ok in there...xx

Yes! We argued Friday night because our dogs got sprayed by a skunk in our backyard and he refused to keep our one dog downstairs where there was no carpet. We exchanged a heated debate but our first priority was attending to our dogs so it passed quickly. :)

I think I would be hesitant to let the dog in too. I've never had to deal with a skunk spray situation in 11 years as a dog owner, mostly cause I'm paranoid and check over the yard before they go out after dusk, lol. I don't know what I'd do. We'd be bathing the dog at midnight, our back, I can just picture it.

So in three days I'm four months away too! Eek, so much to do, so little time, and one toddler hinderence preventing me from doing things. I have to get our house in order, get our real estate agent here to evaluate our selling options, meet with a few companies for mortgage approval, and see about moving. Depending on what the agent says, we may have projects to get to completion. It's crazy us doing this now but I think once baby is here its going to be that much more impossible! What do you ladies think. We have a two bedroom one bath house. We need to move either way as we have one room and our 16 month old has the other. Either before baby or once baby arrives we can last here 6 months max (time spent in bassinette in our room.

My little girl is moving about a ton now, constantly kicking and stretching, big change from hardly feeling anything in the beginning. I love it!

Holy Pink thread!! Congrats to everyone that found out about their little girls, and boy! :thumbup:

I'm feeling my little girl move a ton now too; it's awesome. I think I've almost figured out her sleep/wake cycles too.

I had my appt with the midwife last week and it went so well that I'm switching to the midwives in my office instead of the OB. I just feel more comfortable with them and am hoping for a little more support during my (hopefully) drug free labor. If I end up needing an epidural, that's okay, I'm just hoping to make it much further than I did last time. :flower:

A bit off topic, but in a way I'm team blue now :p got persuaded into getting a puppy -_-

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k538/VolcanoGirlsx/puppy2.jpg

guess I got my boy after all -facepalm- lol

Uh oh, puppy's are a ton of work, especially with a newborn coming. I went through the puppy stage twice and would never ever do it with a newborn to look after. Good luck, but omg he's so cute!

Congrats on the puppy! He is adorable! Is he a black lab? I have a female black lab mix. Puppies are a ton of work to house train and then they cry at night missing their momma and litter mates for awhile. It will be much more of a challenge being preggo but hopefully your OH will do most of the work! :)

Hi, Just to let you know that we are having a little boy- so another one for team blue :))
Congratulations

Hopeful42nd good luck with the moving options.

A bit off topic, but in a way I'm team blue now :p got persuaded into getting a puppy -_- guess I got my boy after all -facepalm- lol

He is very very cute!

Hope everyone is well and all UK people are recovering from the Jubilee weekend!

Such a cute little puppy! :)

We were out of London for the Jubilee weekend visiting our parents in North. I'm quite glad really, it looked mental!

Back to reality tomorrow though but at least it's a 3 days week!

x

MiracleInNov that puppy is so cute!! :)

6 days to scan day!! Must stay team yellow must stay team yellow!!! :rofl:

Congrats on the puppy! He is adorable! Is he a black lab? I have a female black lab mix. Puppies are a ton of work to house train and then they cry at night missing their momma and litter mates for awhile. It will be much more of a challenge being preggo but hopefully your OH will do most of the work! :)

He's a chihuahua mix with long hair :) he hasn't cried yet, so hopefully he can keep it up. Compared to where he was, I think this seems likes Heaven to him lol he's been quite comfortable sleeping in my bed so maybe this can work :winkwink:

brookelyn1203 when are you due and I'll add you to the front page? I'm sure :pink: isn't catching ;)

MiracleInNov I guess a puppy can be like a warm up for having a newborn :)

Dizzydoll the surprise will make staying :yellow: worth it!

Had a really great appt with my midwife today, she came to the house to go through some paperwork for my home birth, it's all pretty straightforward and she's convinced I'll just pop this little one out :D

Morning ladies - 19 weeks today :) and got my scan Friday
I havnt been feeling much movement I get the odd one now and again but I have to be laid down, with Leo I was getting movments at 14 weeks and solid kicks at 18 weeks, woudl have thought being my third I would have been feeling more by now? Just hope everything is ok at the scan on Friday

Morning ladies - 19 weeks today :) and got my scan Friday
I havnt been feeling much movement I get the odd one now and again but I have to be laid down, with Leo I was getting movments at 14 weeks and solid kicks at 18 weeks, woudl have thought being my third I would have been feeling more by now? Just hope everything is ok at the scan on Friday

This is my third as well and I haven't felt a whole lot in the way of movement yet either; defo. not any hard kicks. I was also suprised as I felt my other two by this point but everything looks good on scans. Maybe our third time round lo's are just more relaxed and laid back. Here's hoping anyway.

Oh good (well not goog but ykwim) that makes me a little more at ease! Just cant wait for scan just so I know for sure everything is ok

Hello All!

Managed to escape Jubilee madness. Disappeared to Snowdonia for a couple of days and even when I got back really didn't see much of it at all. Which suits me just fine.

Scan on Saturday! Getting pretty excited. Lots of movement now. Hooray!

Always said I would stay team yellow like I did with my first. I loved not knowing, and I loved the surprise. But might find out now with this second one. More for practical reasons - should I get rid of or keep all the pink dresses?! :p

Hope all are well. Totally understand those being hit over the head with the hormone hammer. Some days I don't know where I am. Crying, getting irritated by everything, or desperately insecure (which is really annoying!). Then the next day I'll be absolutely fine. Ho-hum.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->