~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

I had my anomaly scan on the 18th and we found out we are expecting another boy! So our sons will be 18 months apart. Whoa boy. Yay!!

It's 6am here and I am just too giddy and excited to sleep. Scan in 3 hrs!
x

Congrats on your healthy scan and that you're having a girl! :)

I'd put money on those 'rumbles' being the baby!

Have a great day everyone. I have promised the children that they can come to the scan (might have to bunk them off school :blush:) so they will probably ask what the baby is and I will not be able to stay team yellow, but it will be very exciting to the children to feel part of all this.

Thanks Cheshire! :) That is great you're bringing your children to the scan! It sounds as though team yellow will be foiled but your kids will be happy! :)

Flutterfly, great bump pic! Very cute!

Congrats on the scans ladies. I've updated the front page, I think I'm keeping up with the announcements. Let me know if I've missed yours.

Congrats on the :blue: Flutterfly and RussianDoll!!!

And congrats on your :pink: Feanorous! I think those are pretty good odds; boy parts are pretty dang obvious at that point, so I'm thinking a girl for sure.

I hit the halfway point yesterday! Yay! :happydance: Seems like such a big milestone and can't believe it's gone by so fast so far. I'm sure the last half won't go by as quickly as I get more aches and hot from the summer sun though! Ha!

I hit the halfway point yesterday! Yay! :happydance: Seems like such a big milestone and can't believe it's gone by so fast so far. I'm sure the last half won't go by as quickly as I get more aches and hot from the summer sun though! Ha!

GREAT!! So exciting. The sun is making me super tired, or maybe it's a baby growth spurt!

Thanks Cheshire! :) That is great you're bringing your children to the scan! It sounds as though team yellow will be foiled but your kids will be happy! :)

Thanks Leikela, not sure which child will ask first though, the big 34 year old one, or the others. He suffers being team yellow :winkwink:

Hi all.

Well here is a update from me i havnt been away for a while bn on holiday to thailand wiv my family and d and dd was really nice but really hot :S Well im back home now and back to reality haha!

Had my 20wks yestaday and after a few prob of nt being able to see babys heart and spin everythink ended up beinbg ok jst bby was being lazy and didnt want to move haha. Ive stayed team yellow and im now measuring at 21weeks and 5days.

Will b good to catch up on all messages although may take me a while haha. xxx

Glad everything is well hun :D

I went to watch the Avengers movie at the cinema last night...was so loud I took a massive beating from the baby haha! Was so cute!

Hey girls how are we all? UK girls enjoying the long weekend I hope! DH doesn't get bank holidays so it's a normal weekend for us (plus being in Scotland there's less going on for the Jubilee).
Saw midwife on Thursday, measuring a week ahead already somehow, even though I've lost weight!?!? BP, wee and baby's HB all fine though. My midwife this time is lovely. She's totally supportive of my desire to have a homebirth and is coming out on Tuesday to go through all the paperwork etc.

Hey girls how are we all? UK girls enjoying the long weekend I hope! DH doesn't get bank holidays so it's a normal weekend for us (plus being in Scotland there's less going on for the Jubilee).
Saw midwife on Thursday, measuring a week ahead already somehow, even though I've lost weight!?!? BP, wee and baby's HB all fine though. My midwife this time is lovely. She's totally supportive of my desire to have a homebirth and is coming out on Tuesday to go through all the paperwork etc.

I'd love to be up in Scotland then! I've had enough of hearing about the bloody Jubilee - It's EVERYWHERE!

I'd love to be up in Scotland then! I've had enough of hearing about the bloody Jubilee - It's EVERYWHERE!

Can't escape it on TV though!!!

OH I would love to be up in Scotland right now, what with the Jubilee and the Olympics I would love to be anywhere other than here!!

Even had a nightmare that I was in labour trying to cross the bridge but being unable to get to the hospital because there were too many people and the queen all in the way :haha:

can i get in on some of the first page action?? lol im due on the 2nd :pink:
:D 4 months exactly today to go until due date! EEK! so scared lol

gota say with this weather... ive not been so happy recently as i was this evening when i looked out the window to see it thick with rain!! :wohoo:
ginger + sun + no breeze + pregnancy = NIGHTMARE!!
typical british weather tho...right intime for everyones little garden jubilee parties and the bloomin jubilee celebrations... HA! lol x

Wow the team pinks are really taking over the thread! Congrats ladies!

Congratulations Katealim!

Pink is really taking over, someone recently said to me 'I wonder if your baby is a boy, because everyone I know is having boys at the moment'. I was thinking 'Not in October they're not!!'

Wow pink invasion! Congrats everyone :)

We have decided we will probably get another private scan in a few more weeks to make double sure she is a she!

Has anyone had a blazing row with the OH lately? Last night we had a row and I got so upset, I kinda lashed out at him and felt a big twinge in my bump so that upset me more! I really hope little one is ok in there...

xx

:hugs: Me and OH had a wee row yesterday about going to my nieces birthday party (we never ever row so even a wee row is like a blazing one for us haha)
I blame hormones haha, baby didn't kick the whole time until we hugged and said sorry to each other, that told us haha :)

Hope you feel ok I'm sure bubs is fine hun :hugs:

Lots of pink bundles arriving!! It makes me kinda wanna stray from being team yellow seeing everyone find out haha :) Have to stay strong!

can i get in on some of the first page action?? lol im due on the 2nd :pink:
:D 4 months exactly today to go until due date! EEK! so scared lol

gota say with this weather... ive not been so happy recently as i was this evening when i looked out the window to see it thick with rain!! :wohoo:
ginger + sun + no breeze + pregnancy = NIGHTMARE!!
typical british weather tho...right intime for everyones little garden jubilee parties and the bloomin jubilee celebrations... HA! lol x

Woohoo we're due on the same day! Completely didn't realise yesterday was the marker...4 months...eeeek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->