~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

lovely scan pic mumof1 :)

My scan is in 2 weeks too Lady K and I'm staying team yellow but a wee part of me wants to know haha :)

Sorry to hear about the carpel tunnel everyone!

mumof1+1 I'll say boy too.

I am starting to crack on the team yellow thing as well :) The children really want to know. Scan in just over two weeks.

Feanorous, this is only the second of my 4 pregnancies where I have actually felt movement this early, and my middle two made up for it later on. So I think it is all down to position. I hope all goes well for the scan, is it tommorow?

Thank you ladies :) We stayed team yellow but a small part of me had hoped to be able to tell but I couldn't lol. I'm not worried as I'll know soon enough :) Would love a girl this time though xxx

I ordered my pram yesterday!! So excited...got the silver cross 3d and found it on pramworld and they are doing it with the free matching car seat this month so ordered it! Will be delivered nearer the time :D

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my dad, we had a BBQ at his house yesterday and he had a wonderful time :D

I'm 20 weeks today :) and have my scan in a few hours! Any last gender guesses? Xo

Sorry to hear about the carpel tunnel everyone!

mumof1+1 I'll say boy too.

I am starting to crack on the team yellow thing as well :) The children really want to know. Scan in just over two weeks.

Feanorous, this is only the second of my 4 pregnancies where I have actually felt movement this early, and my middle two made up for it later on. So I think it is all down to position. I hope all goes well for the scan, is it tommorow?

Thank you for the reassurance. Yesterday I think I felt some little kicks and pops. Yep, scan tomorrow. Today can just not go quick enough! :)

Sariah said hi this morning at our 18 week scan, she is still healthy and thriving!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k538/VolcanoGirlsx/BB/5.jpg

Congrats Russiandoll :)
MiracleinNov such a cute pic of Sariah waving :D

I am starting to get a little concerned that I'm 20 wks now and haven't felt any movement yet....hope little one is ok. At least its only 48 hrs until the scan.
xx

I am with you Feanorous! I haven't felt anything either and am also concerned. However, my belly is continuing to grow so I know there is definitely progress with the little one in there. There are times when I "think" maybe it could be baby but it feels as though it could also be my tummy rumbling. My scan isn't until June 14th so I have awhile to wait.

I am starting to get a little concerned that I'm 20 wks now and haven't felt any movement yet....hope little one is ok. At least its only 48 hrs until the scan.
xx

I am with you Feanorous! I haven't felt anything either and am also concerned. However, my belly is continuing to grow so I know there is definitely progress with the little one in there. There are times when I "think" maybe it could be baby but it feels as though it could also be my tummy rumbling. My scan isn't until June 14th so I have awhile to wait.

Only a couple of weeks, hopefully it will go quick for you! Last night I think I felt quite a few kicks, it was a very strange feeling! :)
My tummy is growing I think, but it's slow progress! Hehehe.

x

It's 6am here and I am just too giddy and excited to sleep. Scan in 3 hrs!
x

I ordered my pram yesterday!! So excited...got the silver cross 3d and found it on pramworld and they are doing it with the free matching car seat this month so ordered it! Will be delivered nearer the time :D

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my dad, we had a BBQ at his house yesterday and he had a wonderful time :D

How exciting! Great that your dad is enjoying the BBQ weather, fantastic isn't it? So funny because the whole of the UK is making the most of it like children on christmas day!!

Sariah said hi this morning at our 18 week scan, she is still healthy and thriving!

Great wave picture, very cute. Love her name as well!

It's a boy :D! Xo

Congratulations!! Boys are gaining again :)

I'd put money on those 'rumbles' being the baby!

Have a great day everyone. I have promised the children that they can come to the scan (might have to bunk them off school :blush:) so they will probably ask what the baby is and I will not be able to stay team yellow, but it will be very exciting to the children to feel part of all this.

Welcome to team blue russiandoll and good luck with your scan Feanorous!!

I would also say it's baby rumbles...if it's a feeling that you have never felt before then it's probably baby! Mine has been so active for the last 2 days! My Sister felt him kick on Sunday and keep feeling him moving and kicking and punching!

Have reached 22 weeks today...can't believe where the time is going and how big I am getting!!

https://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/loobielis/d0c3d2fb.jpg

Hi Ladies

Scan went great, everything is looking good and healthy :)

Baby was being very stubborn and had it's legs crossed the whole time. I had to get up, walk around and jump up and down to try to get it to move.
Then we got a better picture and they are 85%-90% sure its a girl!! Sooooo happy.

She said usually boys are very obvious and every time she looked there was nothing sticking out lol, but sometimes it could be tucked away. I am pretty happy to believe girl from looking at it myself and her being 85-90% sure. What would you guys think??

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->