~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

*sigh* still team yellow here - little darling was in the wrong position for heart and spine so I have to go back in 3weeks.... not impressed! Nice face pic though (for free for a change!) and the skull looks quite rounded so maybe a girl?

Attachments

• baby 512.jpg
    baby 512.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 5
Aw such a cute scan pic hun :) Hope bubs behaves for the next scan haha :)

*sigh* still team yellow here - little darling was in the wrong position for heart and spine so I have to go back in 3weeks.... not impressed! Nice face pic though (for free for a change!) and the skull looks quite rounded so maybe a girl?

Ahh sorry, I know how frustrating that is! I think it looks very to my scan pic and we are having a girl :)

x

Maidelyn I can't seem to see you on the front page, when's your due date and I'll add you?

Thanks for the input on DD's name!

28th October Fifi, ages to go yet........

I love the name Cassandra btw, always wanted to call my daughter Cassandra (Cassie for short) but OH hates it :( still I don't mind the name he wants if baby is a girl (Angharad) but I never would have chosen it!

Added you to the front page. That's a name I've never come across, where's it from (and how do you say it?) It was DH who chose Cassandra, I chose our son's name. We had a boy and girl name last time as we didn't find out the sex last time, so we had girl's name left over (no boy's name so just as well it's a girl!)

My intuition is not great for this one, I am thinking girl because the scan pictures of my daughter and this baby are so similar (not like my boys) and my dreams. I am leaning towards girl and all the guesses have been girl BUT I am still not as sure as I was with the others. I bet yours is a boy! But you are thinking girl too right? Maybe one of us will up the blue side of this thread :)

It's Tuesday morning now, so only two more sleeps :happydance:

I don't have any intuition on what I am having either. I did have a dream once that it was a boy though. I am thinking girl only because I am carrying high. At 21 weeks, my uterus is already above my navel. I could be wrong though! Most people that I meet say boy! And yes, between the two of us, there is a 50/50 chance we will be team blue! :)

Yes! Only two more sleeps! WHOO HOO! I am so excited! :thumbup:

Added you to the front page. That's a name I've never come across, where's it from (and how do you say it?) It was DH who chose Cassandra, I chose our son's name. We had a boy and girl name last time as we didn't find out the sex last time, so we had girl's name left over (no boy's name so just as well it's a girl!)

It's welsh (as is OH) and is pronounced by normal people as ann-harad from the welsh for beloved (I'd call her harry for short) if you're welsh add about half a pint of phlegm into the middle and scowl at anyone who doesn't pronounce it like that.....

I am team GIRL! :pink:

I am very excited! :) Kinda what I preferred. Hubby is happy too!

Congrats on your little man Cheshire!!!

And congrats to Leikela on your little girl!!! :happydance:

So exciting that we're all at that point where we know what we're having (or choosing not to), but it just means our little ones are getting closer to joining us. :flower:

Yeah I think at this point everyone has passed the half way mark and some ladies will be approaching v-day :)
It's mad seeing how quickly it all goes by!!

Yay! I guessed right, your scan looked a lot like mine!

Congrats to Cheshire too, team blue is getting there :)

x

:happydance::happydance: Congratulations!

v day for me today

Brilliant (now I know what it is :rofl: !!) I was all taken up with the scan and now I am sort of feeling like a child on boxing day, silly I know. 20 more weeks just feels sooooooo long. Now I can break it up with V day marker, and then 28 week appointment.

As soon as we found out it's a boy the name Lucas came and stuck, but now we have to think of a middle name, I like the sound of Lucas Christopher. DH is not bothered about middle names and I usually have to come up with one on my own, always have a very English name, probably why he is not bothered :)! The other middles are Edward (which is actually DH's name), Grace and Alexander, so keeping old fashioned theme.

Sorry I have been MIA lately, had our scan then it was our anniversary and then we went on holiday so now back and attempting to catch up with everything!!

TEAM BLUE HERE :blue: so I will have 2 boys with 13 months between them and Sophie of course :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->