~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Congrats on :blue: melllly

Like the name Lucas, it's not too common but also not weird (my two requirements for choosing a name! Well that and no negative associations with children I've worked with!! :lol:)

7 :blue:
13 :pink:
5 :yellow:

Congrats Mellly!! :happydance:

Lucas is a cute name Cheshire, and I'm fond of Christopher since it's DHs middle name as well.

Anyone else coming up with names yet??

Yay! I guessed right, your scan looked a lot like mine!

Thanks and yes, you were right! :)

:happydance::happydance: Congratulations!

As soon as we found out it's a boy the name Lucas came and stuck, but now we have to think of a middle name, I like the sound of Lucas Christopher. DH is not bothered about middle names and I usually have to come up with one on my own, always have a very English name, probably why he is not bothered :)! The other middles are Edward (which is actually DH's name), Grace and Alexander, so keeping old fashioned theme.

Thank you! :) Also, I love the name Lucas! A friend had a baby boy on June 5th and named him Lucas. Lucas Christopher has a nice ring to it!

v day for me today

Congrats! :)

Sorry I have been MIA lately, had our scan then it was our anniversary and then we went on holiday so now back and attempting to catch up with everything!!

TEAM BLUE HERE :blue: so I will have 2 boys with 13 months between them and Sophie of course :)

Congrats on being team blue!

Anyone else coming up with names yet??

Hubby and I had ours picked out already. We aren't telling anyone except close family. But I will tell all of you! We are naming our baby girl Kayla Josephine. My husband wants to spell it "Keila" though. What are all your thoughts? Kayla or Keila?

No offence to your hubby but spelt like that I'd mistake it for K-eye-la. I like Kayla, very cute and girly. What are you thinking of the spelling?

Congratulations mellllly!!

I really like Kayla, I would say Keila it as 'Key-la' or 'Key-Eye-La'. I have a feeling Kayla and Keila are two different names.

Kayla Josephine is beautiful.

I like it spelt Kayla too :)
My DH actually really likes that name too, but I have always liked the name Isla. Although it is getting very popular here now. I have liked it since a teenager!

We have quite a few that we like, I have no idea how we will narrow it down! I think Farrah is a front runner maybe.

x

I wouldn't pronounce Keila the same as Kayla. Kayla is a nice name :)

Isla is a pretty name, my niece is called Ayla which sounds the same as Isla but is a bit different (It's a Turkish name, she has a Scottish Mum and a Turkish Dad).

We have some names picked out already but we've agreed not to share them with anyone til bubs is born :)

How are people's bumps progressing?
Here's mine at 24+1
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7077/7189990853_01f05dd365.jpg

No offence to your hubby but spelt like that I'd mistake it for K-eye-la. I like Kayla, very cute and girly. What are you thinking of the spelling?

I agree Hopeful! I am afraid with it spelt "Keila" people will pronounce it wrong. I am leaning towards Kayla. :)

I really like Kayla, I would say Keila it as 'Key-la' or 'Key-Eye-La'. I have a feeling Kayla and Keila are two different names.

Kayla Josephine is beautiful.

I agree Cheshire! The pronunciation is what bothers me. I definitely liking the spelling Kayla better. And thanks! Josephine was my Grandmother's name. :)

I like it spelt Kayla too :)
My DH actually really likes that name too, but I have always liked the name Isla. Although it is getting very popular here now. I have liked it since a teenager!

We have quite a few that we like, I have no idea how we will narrow it down! I think Farrah is a front runner maybe.x

I like Isla! That is beautiful! Farrah is nice too but when I hear Isla it reminds me of a beautiful island. :)

I wouldn't pronounce Keila the same as Kayla. Kayla is a nice name :)

Thanks Fifi! I agree with the spelling. Most likely we will keep it Kayla. :) Oh and I love your bump picture! I will post one of mine soon!

And to all, thanks for the feedback on the spelling of the name! I will rest easy now knowing that Kayla is probably the better choice. Thanks!! :)

Isla is a lovely name, one of my favourites. My friend recently had a baby girl and called her Isla. Ayla, is very pretty. I am restricted on names having married a foreigner :winkwink:

I love your bump picture Fifi, love your top as well!:thumbup:

Thank you, it's preloved from another forum FSOT board (Natural Mamas). It's a H&M tunic/dress. Most of my maternity clothes are borrowed from my friend but as I borrowed them last year too I am a bit fed up of them all so trying to add to my maternity wardrobe cheaply!

Ohhh you are all giving me more fuel for the name Isla, I really do love it :)

Has anyone started getting braxton hicks? I THINK I may have had them today 2 or 3 times but as I've never been this far pregnant before I have no idea.
They last for maybe 20-30 second and it kinda hurts! :(
It feel like its more towards the sides of the bump towards the bottom but not that low down...
Or it could just be trapped wind lol.

x

How are people's bumps progressing?
Here's mine at 24+1
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7077/7189990853_01f05dd365.jpg

Wow bump is looking great Fifi :)

I'll post a pic of mine later on as I just took one today. I think I have had a bit of a growth spurt this past week...
x

Here's my bump...23 weeks tomorrow. Sorry it's a naked bump, for some reason that's how I started taking them :)

Does it look about on track to you guys, or big/small? I have no clue!

https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/674/imag0796.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great picture Feanorous. I'd say bump looks on track (hope no one says big because mine is about the same size and I am a few weeks behind you!!).

Maternity clothes are annoying, especially when summer doesn't seem to know if it's coming or going. The sewing class I signed up for a few weeks ago has been fantastic, I am about to make my first maternity top!! I always get so fed up with maternity clothes by the end, this time I have a few flowy tops that I'm hoping will see me to the end, because I hate that restriction when nothing fits :(

Father's day today, 6 year old has just woken up and requested that I go and help her put lipstick on her sleeping dad! Don't think that's quite what he would have had in mind for celebration!! :haha:

Hope everyone has a great day!

My bump at 21+1 :)
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/evillilsheep/2012-06-13091854.jpg

Lovely bumps ladies :)

Lovely bumps ladies!

heres mine at 20 weeks:

Attachments

• 20120611_005_20.jpg
    20120611_005_20.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
Lovely bumps ladies! I don't think there's a right/wrong size, I know a girl who is weeks ahead of me and you'd hardlly tell she was pregnant, but she's also a lot taller than I am, so baby has room to grow upwards before outwards!

Mine seems to be just a little bigger than these and I'm 22+6 weeks :) Though, I'm sure it hasn't grown since 18 weeks - probably because I see it every day! I've also been showing obviously since about 13 weeks (first baby).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->