~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Haha that might have something to do with it :) He must be eager to play with baby :)
I'm hoping it's something simple like my uterus stretching and shoving against my ribs.
I get a weird popping/grinding feeling from that side when I move sometimes too.

Hello All:hugs: just checking in looks like you are all doing good:thumbup: I had a scan yeasterday :happydance: All is looking great and still having a girl :haha: I kept having this dream that our Mya Grace turned out to be a Trevor Eugene:blush: and we have wall to wall pink at home :haha: so it was good to hear its still a GIRL!!!

Haha that's one of the reasons I'd rather be team yellow :haha: I'd be so afraid that there was a mistake lol :)

Silly me forgot to update haha :)
There's some protein in my urine so he's sent some off for testing and told me to come home drink loads of fluids to try flush my system and get loads of rest so I've been chilling out in bed since 7pm last night haha :) I've a few bits on tomorrow so want to make the most of being able to rest all day today!
I'm very bored though haha :)

Glad to hear all you ladies are doing well! I haven't been on in a few days.

Chesire- I have no idea why people would say that. People are so judgmental sometimes and just rude! Who cares about the gender? As long as your baby is healthy! :)

Great bump pic flutterfly!

I am really starting to feel baby girl more and more often. Just today while resting my arm on my stomach I felt the kick inside and on my arm! Crazy feeling! LOL

I'm still not feeling kicks n stuff but keep having weird feelings in my tummy a bit like churning stomach/seasick so I guess that's baby moving - maybe the operation damaged my nerves more than usual or something.

OH is doing my head in at the moment - he's building a cot from scratch which is awesome but is starting to get pouty about using a moses basket in the bedroom for too long. Keeps saying what's the point in all the effort if I'm going to say the baby can't use it for months :dohh: *sigh*

OMG nearly just died laughing, someone just posted up whether they should do a 3hr journey by car at 32 weeks.... I do a 3-3.5hr drive to Swindon twice a week and am planning on doing so until I'm about 35-36wks!! :haha:

OMG nearly just died laughing, someone just posted up whether they should do a 3hr journey by car at 32 weeks.... I do a 3-3.5hr drive to Swindon twice a week and am planning on doing so until I'm about 35-36wks!! :haha:
My only problem would be fitting in enough toilet stops! :haha:

Lady-K I like Nina. You don't hear it very often. Layla is very pretty and feminine though!

Names are hard, we are trying to think of a middle name and all DH has contributed so far is Robinson, Royce and SMITH??? When I said English/British, I didn't mean surnames and cars!! I think I like it better when he just comments, rather than suggests. We may have got somewhere with Lucas Owen or back to Lucas Christopher. I'll just work on him for a few more months :winkwink:

I am having a little issue this morning and sorry for ranting here but so many people have asked if I found out what I was having and when I said boy they don't say 'congratulations' instead they ask if that is OK :saywhat: so many people have said things like 'oh is that your 4th boy?' or 'what do you have already, 3 boys?' even one of the mothers at the school said that and she sees me and my daughter everyday! I am getting a little fed up with it. Even if I had only boys, why not just say congratulations and mind their own business? I know it's just pregnancy hormones but it is really getting to me!

My cousin did something like this to me the other day. We saw her at a store and she starts asking me if I was hoping for a girl this time. I said a healthy baby is what I want, but really why would you ask this? I mean I can't change the baby's gender and it is not like I don't want this baby because he is a boy! He is my son and I love him no matter what! People just say stupid things.

Madalynn"s Room cant wait for her to get here and Abigayle's new big girl room! she loves it!!

Attachments

• abbysroom.jpg
    abbysroom.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 15
  • madalynns room.jpg
    madalynns room.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for the kind words everyone, I think it was my hormones up to their tricks as I have been biting people's heads off all weekend. Not helped by a headcold :) feeling better now and seeing things with more light!!:blush:

The rooms are beautiful Mel!

My little dude is really active, very like his oldest brother. My middle two were no where near as active as this at this stage. We can see him moving from the outside now, my stomach did a shift and made me son laugh. We joke now that he is Tomas' double and might come on his 9th Birthday which is on 14th October. Would be odd to end my childbearing years on the same day I started them 9 years earlier!

Maidelyn that is quite funny about someone worrying about driving. I am driving to France at 30 weeks!! We are not staying too long but just wanted to give the children a little holiday. My husband has never braved driving on the left and is especially against driving a British car on the other side of the road, so I have to do the driving.

Hopefully we won't have too many pee stops, don't fancy my chances with a squatter toilet :haha:

Aww Mel your rooms are beautiful. I wish I had a room to decorate although I guess it's quite nice not to have that to worry about yet!

I need to pee all the time but need to plan a trip to my friends in Manchester soon so that should be interesting. I'm the only driver in our relationship so have no choice but to do it all!

Today I have hit double digits! I have 99 days until my due date. It's such a massive milestone when you see your ticker counting down every day! I also have major baby brain...this morning I thought I was doing well getting up and ready on my first day back at work in 2 weeks. That was until I reached the tube station and realised I'd left my work laptop at home (even though it was right underneath my handbag!). Upon walking back home to pick it up, I then realised that the reason I was having trouble doing the bow up on my top this morning is because I'd put it on back to front :haha::haha:

It's my (non wedding) anniversary today as well. 2 years I've been with my fella (known him for almost 13!). Can't believe how quick it's gone and that in just 2 years we decided to have a baby and actually get pregnant! He's going to be such an awesome dad :D

Aw mel the rooms look fab!! :)
Yay for double digits flutterly!!

Bubs seems to prefer to dance about when I'm on my own haha :)
He/she likes to keep me company it seems :) when I'm with other people I get a few kcks but when I'm home alone like now they just roll around and kick like crazy like they are having a wee party in there haha :)

Mel - Your rooms look awesome!! We just finished my son's new room as well, so I'll have to post pics of it soon. He really digs it and hasn't had any problem at all moving downstairs to make room for his little sister. We haven't started on her room at all yet though. Eek. :dohh:

V-day was yesterday for me. :flower: One more milestone passed and several more to go. I'm getting more and more excited to meet my little girl.

Hurrah for V day!

I'm excited as I bought a new car today! Much as I loved my little convertible it was getting impossible to get in and out of and I think they frown on you putting the baby in the boot!! :p
Getting a nice sensible Subaru outback on friday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"