~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Good luck Leikela, Cheshire, and anyone else due.

Have been in hospital since Thursday for induction and it's been very slow. Lots.of contractions but they keep dying out. Last exam showed me at 3cm though so now they're going to break my waters as soon as a bed becomes available on delivery suite. Unfortunately they're dealing with the new year rush so it's manic down there. Hope I get down today. Couldn't bear a third night on this ward.

good luck ladies,

leikela, so odd, i had a dream last night you posted that you gave birth to a baby boy!! i've been on bnb too long :p

lady-k, hope they get an available bed soon for you x

Leikela- that show mine began :) good luck, let us know how you progress

Lady-K, here's to a smooth birth and hoping you are out of there soon! :)

good luck ladies,

leikela, so odd, i had a dream last night you posted that you gave birth to a baby boy!! i've been on bnb too long :p

Really? Wow, that is awesome! Sounds like intuition to me! The only exception is that we're having a girl. :)

Leikela- that show mine began :) good luck, let us know how you progress

Cool!! So far, so good. Hubby and I are running around getting last minute stuff done. I am holding off on a shower because I want to be as "fresh" as possible when we're heading to the hospital. This may sound strange, but I felt my baby descend very low last night and sort of had a feeling this might be it! I am so excited! I will keep you ladies posted. Thanks for thinking of me and baby! :)

Leikela that's great, hope everything goes well.

Lady K :hugs: hope things speed up soon !!

Here's a pic of my lil peanut. We've been battling jaundice and having tests everyday, but it seems to be going down finally.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Annabelle, she is beautiful! All the best!

I went to the hospital at 5 pm and my water broke right around the corner from the hospital. I had the epidural and feeling numb! A few more hours! :)

Layla Rose born 3.51am by emergency c-section. Spitting image of Lucy as a new born.

Congrats Lady K!! I love her name!

As for me, Kayla Josephine was born by emergency C-section on 10/21/12 at 1:58 AM. She is a whopping 9lbs. 1oz. and 20 3/4 inch long. :) I am so in love!

Attachments

• 2012-10-21_03-38-56_103.jpg
    2012-10-21_03-38-56_103.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
congrats lady-k, cant wait for pics :)

good luck leikela

annabelle, she is gorgeous

i had my baby yesterday on the 20th at 9:55pm

Attachments

• 20121021_003.jpg
    20121021_003.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
Congrats New mommas! Wow, a few emerg c secs huh? Glad everyone arrived safely!

Wow all the Ls together - congrats ladies!:flower: Hurry up for the rest of us!!!

Aw loving all the pics of the new October babies!! :)
Hope everyone is well and those of us left aren't waiting too long for our little bundles!! :)

Congrats ladies, lots of beautiful babies!!

Can't believe some of you are still waiting when Zach is 4 weeks old tomorrow! Where the heck is the time going?! He's getting so big and we registered him yesterday :) here's a couple of recent pics!

https://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/loobielis/4C62CA72-3D24-465F-AD9F-1E84832484AA-32306-00001EFF97DF9D4D.jpg

https://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p238/loobielis/791381E9-14BF-4E7C-9207-2AA6AF117D2B-32306-00001EFFA9C319F4.jpg

What a cutie! Had Cassie weighed today and she's 9lb9oz/4.34kg! Not bad gain from 8lb11/3.95kg! And Cameron has just about forgiven me (still being careful and not lifting him much as i'm on antibiotics for an infected c-section wound :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->