*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats JM! :)

So sorry mama Mac :(

Hope everyone's doing ok. Can't believe our little ones are heading for 18 months!

Congrats JM! :)

So sorry mama Mac :(

Hope everyone's doing ok. Can't believe our little ones are heading for 18 months!

Hi Yo_Yo, hope you're well!
I can't wrap my head around the fact that our babies will be 2 in six months (give or take) :wacko:

I'm good thanks. How are you? Lovely pic of your boy there...it's crazy how fast time has gone since we were pregnant!

I haven't been on here for months and just wanted to say congrats jm! I hope your pregnancy is going well! And hello everyone else!

I have just cautiously joined the December snowflakes group and am due New Year's Eve all going well. Obviously very early days so fingers crossed!

Congrats again Laura! I've just noticed you'll have the same age gap as I have between my two!

Hi ladies it's been awhile. My little girl is ready for a brother or sister and we're ready for another one as well. Hope everyone is doing well

Just peeking in! Usually I'm just on the Facebook group but felt like sneaking on here tonight. So happy for all the bfp's!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to pop in, already announced this in the Facebook group but wanted to share here too....just got my :bfp: this week! Fingers crossed this little jellybean sticks and we have a healthy and happy 9 months! ☺️

Congrats to our expecting mommas. It's been really neat to continue following along on this journey.

Mamamac and Laura-big congrats ladies on your pregnancies :) and good luck to those ttc a sibling for your Bumpkins!

Hi Bumpkin's, for those in the FB group I have deactivated my account to detox from post election social media during the holidays. For everyone, group or not I hope you're all doing well with your Littles. Isabelle's 2 years two months and a week now, still breastfeeding but slowly weaning and put herself to bed for the first time this past Monday (and not without snuggles since, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->