*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

So nice to see you pop in JM :D I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your sweet family.

Thank you all! We had a great holiday. Hope you all did too. We celebrated Brecken's first Birthday last week. Can't believe he is one already! Even more exciting news. I found out the day after his birthday that I am expecting baby #3! Due in October! I'm so excited and nervous. Considering my angel was due October. Just really hoping this is a healthy baby.

Thank you all! We had a great holiday. Hope you all did too. We celebrated Brecken's first Birthday last week. Can't believe he is one already! Even more exciting news. I found out the day after his birthday that I am expecting baby #3! Due in October! I'm so excited and nervous. Considering my angel was due October. Just really hoping this is a healthy baby.

That's so awesome! Congratulations! H&H 9 months!

Thank you al so much! Cautiously excited! :) hope all of your little one are doing well! Can't believe they are nearly 1.5 years old.

Hi ladies! Just popping in to say hello and share our news.....just got this surprise this morning!

image.jpg

We stopped using bc back in October and it became clear pretty quick we'd need fertility help again. This was our first cycle on meds so we were not expecting results this fast! Way excited and a bit nervous to have a newborn with the twins but still excited! :happydance:

Here's hoping we have a sticky little bean and all goes well. Looks like we will be due the beginning of Novemeber so not quite a bumpkin this time but close!!! Hahahahaha

Well...that joy was short lived. I had a blood test yesterday and it came back negative. My progesterone levels dropped so it's looking like it was probably a chemical pregnancy.

I'm sad but okay. Now just waiting on the witch so we can start fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->