*~* OCTOBER BUMPKINS 2014 *~* join and chat here!

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Thought I'd start a thread for those of us due in October :yipee: I've been on this forum for a long while now and have always joined my baby's EDD month group and have loved getting to know others due around the same time, sharing moments, worries, chit chat and everything else that comes with pregnancy and life in general so couldn't wait to do it all again!

Comment a little about yourself and your EDD and I can start adding everyone to the list. Congrats and welcome! :flower:

*~*OCTOBER BUMPKINS 2014*~*

1st
odouglass
GillandJamie
2nd
HayleyJJ
3rd
Lijsken87
cupcaker
4nd
staceymxxx
5th
ttc_lolly
mommyof2peas
ljo1984
6th
Future Mom
doodlegirl
CharlieKeys
7th
Mrs Eleflump
8th
Scottishmum2B
9th
babyfeva
10th
hopettc3​

Hi Ladies!!!! So glad to meet you. :flower: I don't have a due date yet, but I'm guessing October 6 according to LMP. I just found out on Friday! :happydance: Doctor ordered HCG testing for Fri, Mon, and Wed, so here's hoping that the levels double each time. Then I suppose she will officially consider me to be preggers!!!

Welcome and congrats ladies :flower: how exciting! I'll add you all to the list.

Future Mom, just let me know if/when your EDD changes and I'll update.

So how are we all feeling? I'm over the moon, even though this pregnancy came a lot earlier than we had planned, but I love being pregnant and can't wait to get big again! Only real symptoms I've had is very sensitive nipples. Had the same with both of my other pregnancies and as soon as I got it (2dpo) I just knew I was pregnant! I've come down with a cold and have lots of creamy cm, but that's about it for me. Hoping it's all I get!

At a guess i'm october 4th :) has anyone had any symptoms yet?x

Hello ladies :wave:

due October 6 :)

Not many symptoms so far, a bit sore bbs but not too bad, gassy, a bit bloated and I get cramps in my uterus/cevix several times a day for few seconds. I am not more tired, no MS, nothing strange, I just feel exactly the same like during my pmt.

I must say I had much worse symptoms in my previous pregnancies so I am quite anxious about things working out this time.

Do you ladies feel any different?

Oh and I want to say a big congratulations to you all :) x

I am due 10/1/14!! First appointment is 2/6 and I am anxious and nervous. This is our first pregnancy and we are super excited.

I'm so glad I found this! It'll be AWESOME to walk with you girls who are all practically at the same time in pregnancy!

I think I am due October 3rd. I have a doctor's appointment in a week. Currently 4+3 I think....

First baby, and lots of questions. :)

Hi, going by the first day of my last period I will be due 3rd Oct. Can I join /! ;)

This will be my second baby. We conceived this time a lot quicker than expected (within the first month, 3wks 3 days) so although incredibly happy and excited, also a little anxious!! I go to the doctor today to get my details passed on to midwife. I'm 28, live with my partner and work a 4 day week.

xx

Hi ladies, congrats to everyone!
I just took a FRER this morning at 10 dpo and got a faint line. My EDD is Oct 9! I just knew this time around I was pregnant. Been feeling bloated or full in my uterus area. I almost feel like I'm going to start my period but I usually don't feel this way before AF. I will re-test tomorrow morning.

My periods are strange so i've not had one since november, i was due xmas eve didn't come and this weekend when my next one would of been i took a test and it was positive, because i went to the doctors with a pain in my side on 30th december thinking it was a cyst or ectopic (tests negative for pregnancy) when i told him and showed him today he sent me to early pregnancy assesment unit, ive had an internal, height, weight and blood tests done... i get results at 6.30 if they are under 1000 no scan and i have to go back for more bloods done to make sure numbers are doubling. Ifd they are over 1000 doctor wants to scan me xx

Hiya due 1st October with number 5...currently have 4 girls aged between 2-9 xx

Hello I don't know my due date yet just received a positive this morning. Also I just had a baby on November 5th so they are going to be about 11 months apart I am so excited and nervous :) I will update when I know exact due date!

Hi ladies,

We found out on Saturday that I'm pregnant. We have been trying for 11 months so we are really happy. We already have a 2 year old daughter as well.
I will be due around the 8th of October. I'm going to wait a few weeks before I get in touch with the dr/midwife to make an appointment.

Does anyone have any symptoms yet?

Only thing i can eat without been sick is chicken sandwiches :wacko:

Hey ladies! There is another October thread that is hopping :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2108249-october-2014-babies.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->