*~* OCTOBER BUMPKINS 2014 *~* join and chat here!

Hi I was following you ladies. I'm so sorry for your loss :( just breaks my heart. I have a October group started already and is be happy to change the name to October bumpkins 2014 (love the name so cute!) if you wouldn't mind. Would you all be interested in hopping over there? I have 27 ladies in the group so far. If you click my pumpkin in my signature it will take you there. Just let me know if that is ok with you first. I won't make any changes until then. Again I'm very sorry you gained a sweet angle baby.

Ttclolly- I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. May you heal quickly so that you can join us again.

I'm 32 going on 33 this September. I have a 14 month old son and this second one will be my final.

Hi I was following you ladies. I'm so sorry for your loss :( just breaks my heart. I have a October group started already and is be happy to change the name to October bumpkins 2014 (love the name so cute!) if you wouldn't mind. Would you all be interested in hopping over there? I have 27 ladies in the group so far. If you click my pumpkin in my signature it will take you there. Just let me know if that is ok with you first. I won't make any changes until then. Again I'm very sorry you gained a sweet angle baby.

I think this is a great idea! Thanks jmandrews!

So sorry TTC :-(

I'm 30 on wed eeeeeek and this is my 5th pregnancy after a mmc end of September so hoping this is my sticky rainbow. :)

Lolly, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Lots of sticky baby dust to you when you decide to try again.

So what age is everyone? Is this your first pregnancy? Were you trying to conceive or was it a happy surprise?

I'm 32, will be 33 when baby is born. My husband is the same age (one day older than me). This is our first pregnancy, and we got lucky on cycle 1 of NTNP/TTC (we were charting but not timing BD).

We were WTT for 3 years though, as we had a number of problems in the last few years (redundancy and illness being the worst of them) that caused us to have to delay TTC a couple of times. We were originally planning to TTC in August 2012.

Thank you all :hugs:

Admin have actually approved the thread owner change, so if you are still up for it hopettc3 I can put it over to your name? Alternatively you can use the other threas, whichever is best for all of you :flower: let me know xx

I still don't mind ttc_lolly, but I think it would be best if all of us October girls stuck together. jmandrews has invited us all to another october thread that she had created. What do you all think?

Click here for the link.

Fab :thumbup: enjoy your pregnancies ladies, will pop by soon and see how you're all getting along. Lots of sticky dust for you all :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->