*~* OCTOBER BUMPKINS 2014 *~* join and chat here!

Hey ladies, happy to be here! I found out I was pregnant at 12 dpo after a suspicious nosebleed the evening before(first one in my life!). At 13 dpo the line was darker and now at 15 dpo my period hasn't come so I think it's safe to say it's sticking! :)

Haven't been to my first appointment yet of course, but going by my last period, I should be due October 8th! It's my first.

Due Oct 5th -- first pregnancy. I'm super excited but scared at the same time. Crossing fingers and being optimistic...

I'm experiencing REALLY sore breasts and mild headaches. Mild cramps but nothing too bad or too long. I feel a little nauseous after I eat, but not at any other times. I'm only about 5 weeks, so I'm wondering if it's early for the more known symptoms. Oh... and I'm also tired all of the time.

TTC - how are you today?

:hi: scottishmum ... I think I remember you??

TTC - how are you today?

:hi: scottishmum ... I think I remember you??

It was a while ago now! Can't believe I have just registered Isabella for nursery!

I'm still fighting the tiredness, have a bit if bloating and am close to be kicked out my house for the amount of wind I'm passing!! :haha: All very lady like!

Hi everyone and congratulations.

Hey I'm due October 5th! I remember some of you ladies from my daughter Emma!

Hi ladies. Had my blood drawn yesterday to check my hcg levels then will do another one tomorrow. Not feeling much of anything but exhaustion!

Hi ladies. Had my blood drawn yesterday to check my hcg levels then will do another one tomorrow. Not feeling much of anything but exhaustion!

Good luck. I go for mine tomorrow its the 3rd time x

Not even 4 weeks here, and feeling sooooooooooooooo sick! :(

Hi all! :hi:

Congratulations everyone!

This is my second pregnancy, I have a little girl who is four in June. I got my BFP three days ago and according to my calculations I'm three weeks and five days pregnant, so I'm due on/around the 12th October.

ttc_lolly :hugs: How are you getting on? Hope all is okay x

Unfortunately I started bleeding early hours of yesterday morning and my temps dropped back down to pre-O levels :cry: so it's definitely over for me. I'm ok though, I had a good cry and 'why me?' day yesterday and I'm feeling a bit more upbeat today and ready to get my ttc cap back on :)

Am I able to leave this thread in somebody's capable hands? I'll have a word with admin and get the first post changed over to someone else so that they're able to edit it. There's always been an October Bumpkin thread so very important this one carries on :) any volunteers?

Wishing all of you lovely ladies a very happy & healthy 9 months :kiss: :dust: I'll definitely pop back in every now and again to see how you're all getting along xx

Unfortunately I started bleeding early hours of yesterday morning and my temps dropped back down to pre-O levels :cry: so it's definitely over for me. I'm ok though, I had a good cry and 'why me?' day yesterday and I'm feeling a bit more upbeat today and ready to get my ttc cap back on :)

Am I able to leave this thread in somebody's capable hands? I'll have a word with admin and get the first post changed over to someone else so that they're able to edit it. There's always been an October Bumpkin thread so very important this one carries on :) any volunteers?

Wishing all of you lovely ladies a very happy & healthy 9 months :kiss: :dust: I'll definitely pop back in every now and again to see how you're all getting along xx

I am so sorry to hear that. I'm glad you are feeling a little more positive today. I have been there so I know what you are going through so would just like to give you a big virtual hug. :hugs:

xx

So sorry to hear that ttc_lolly. Big hugs :hugs: and I hope you have lots of support to help you through this.

babyfeva: I had my blood drawn wednesday and this morning as well. Now I just have to wait for the results.

zilla: I'm with you! I've been having all day nausea since 10dpo! It's brutal!

So what age is everyone? Is this your first pregnancy? Were you trying to conceive or was it a happy surprise?

I will be 30 in a couple of months. I have a 2 year old daughter and it has taken us 11 months to conceive this one (took us 1 month with our daughter).

x

I'm so sorry ttc :(

I'm 25 and this will be my fourth and final baby!

Thank you lovelies :hugs:

Any takers to run the thread? I'm pretty sure admin can change over ownership, all it involves is updating the first post with newcomers, losses, births etc xx

ttc_lolly: If there are no other takers, I will take over. I'm usually on every day anyways.

So what age is everyone? Is this your first pregnancy? Were you trying to conceive or was it a happy surprise?

I will be 30 in a couple of months. I have a 2 year old daughter and it has taken us 11 months to conceive this one (took us 1 month with our daughter).

x

Hi! I'm 30 years old (turning 31 this July). I have 2 dds aged 4 and 2. I don't ovulate on my own so I took clomid to help with all of my pregnancies and was lucky enough to conceive on our first round each time. This will be our 3rd and final baby! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->