*~* OCTOBER BUMPKINS 2014 *~* join and chat here!

Congrats ladies and welcome :hi: I've updated the list up to here!

No real symptoms here, I had sore nipples early on but that's gone. I'm a little bit of a poas addict and can't stop testing :dohh: my line today seems a lot lighter than that of yesterday's so it's really got me worrying now. Hope you're all having a less stressful start to the pregnancy than me!

Hi in here too :D

I'm Kate, due on October 7th with our first baby :) I got my bfp on Sunday 26th January at 12dpo.

We were lucky enough to conceive on cycle 1, so I'm still feeling a bit stunned. I don't really have any symptoms yet, just cramping and tender breasts. I feel like AF is about to arrive, and I definitely don't 'feel pregnant'. I had no clue, and only tested because my temp didn't drop when it should have, and the spotting I usually have before AF stopped at 11dpo.

Me and hubby have been together since December 2003, and married since August 2010. We're both 32.

Have added you to the list Mrs Eleflump :) :hi: congrats!

I found out 2 days ago at 10DPO (possibly 11, not 100% sure of O this month) that I'm pregnant! :D If I did O on CD13 like FF says, my EDD is 10/10/14. :)

I am 22 and DF is 23 and this BFP is extra special because we were WTT for 3 years and conceived on cycle 1 despite me having PCOS! :D

I've been having loads of symptoms and I'm wondering if I'm a few days ahead than my ticker suggests. :shrug: I've been having ALL the symptoms, it's crazy!! Dizziness, extreme hunger, fatigue, sore boobs and extremely sore nipples, my nipples have either grown or are swollen and they are permanently erect for some reason :lol: and the cramping. Loads and loads of (mostly mild) cramping which is really worrying and unsettling, even though I know it's normal.

I've done tests for 3 days in a row and they've been getting darker, so I'm confident in that regard.

What kind of birth is everyone hoping for? I'm guessing mainly hospitals? I'm hoping for a homebirth- looking into midwives now.

Hi ladies! I just got a definite BFP! I had one at 9dpo, but it was faint so I waited till today at 11dpo to get a more firm positive. My edd is Oct 10, 2014!
I don't ovulate on my own so had to take clomid to help. I have taken it twice before with my two dd's. I was able to get pregnant on my first cycle of clomid all three times!!
I can't wait to get to know you all!

Do you guys worry about cramps you feel? Or about lack of symptoms? I've been having cramps on an off...mild....since I found out we are pregnant. I hear this is normal, but it also scares me!

Are you all analysing everything you can and cant eat? I don't want to be one of those obsessive women...but first time pregnant and I want to make sure I do all I can to give my baby the best chance.

I'm ITCHING to get to the doctor, but still have another 6 days to wait. That will make me six weeks. I just want to go NOW and have everything officially looked over by the doctor!!

Thank you Lolly :D

Angie, so lovely to see you over here, it's nice to see a familiar face from WTT in this thread. I'm so chuffed for you that you got your BFP so fast :D

Angie and Lijsken, I know what you mean about the cramping. I've had cramps constantly since I found out, and though they weren't so bad yesterday I woke up at 4.30 this morning convinced I was miscarrying because they were so strong. But my temp is 36.97 this morning, which is super-high - almost fever, in fact - for me, and I'm not bleeding. I did do another IC this morning which was really faint, but I haven't actually had a great IC yet. My FRER was super-strong at 13dpo though, and yesterday I got 1-2 on a digi.

Are we allowed to use a microwave heat-pad for these cramps the way we would with AF, or is that too hot next to baby? I don't want to risk raising my temp too high.

I really want to see the doc or midwife as well, just to feel like something's happening...I phoned my GP surgery on Monday to tell them I was preg, and a very bored-sounding receptionist mumbled at me 'I'll put your name in the midwife's book, she'll contact you in due course'. Well, fine, but WHEN??? Maybe my ob will be a bit more proactive when I email him tomorrow.

I was, way back in my early WTT days, hoping to have a homebirth. That's almost certainly not going to happen now, as baby will need heart monitoring throughout the second half of pregnancy and possibly during the birth. I'm hoping I can go to the midwife-led birthing centre that's right down the corridor from the consultant-led labour ward at my nearest hospital, or at worst be in the consultant-led unit but with as natural a birth as possible. I DO NOT want to be flat on my back with an epidural and forceps or whatever, unless I absolutely have to!

Well, that's probably enough waffle from me for the moment...I should have some breakfast...and yes, I'm getting very obsessive about the food! I'm veggie and desperately trying to increase my protein intake, lol.

I am another who doesn't feel pregnant. I am very tired and have mild cramps on and off. Maybe I am just too early for symptoms. I know I had more symptoms with my first but can't remember when those started. I do know that I had sore boobs and cramping before I got my bfp with my daughter. No sore boobs this time which is a little worrying.
I'm going to wait until about 8 weeks to get in touch with my gp for an appointment. I'm only about 4 weeks just now. I hate the waiting game!

Hope you are all well today.
xx

Updated the list! Welcome new bfp's and congrats :hi:

angiepie, what's your EDD?

Well ladies I have some bad news :( I think I'm having a missed misscarriage :cry: absolutely gutted. I'm not bleeding yet, but my lines were fainter yesterday and today's is hardly there at all. I took a sainsbury's own brand digital test this morning too which showed up 'not pregnant' :nope: I'd got a pregnant on a cb digi just this Sunday so something is definitely not right. I'll stick around for now, in case in some miracle world that this little bean doesn't go away, but I think I can tell in my heart that it wasn't meant to be :( so when/if it starts to pass, if someone could take over this thread that would be great :flower: xx

Well ladies I have some bad news :( I think I'm having a missed misscarriage :cry: absolutely gutted. I'm not bleeding yet, but my lines were fainter yesterday and today's is hardly there at all. I took a sainsbury's own brand digital test this morning too which showed up 'not pregnant' :nope: I'd got a pregnant on a cb digi just this Sunday so something is definitely not right. I'll stick around for now, in case in some miracle world that this little bean doesn't go away, but I think I can tell in my heart that it wasn't meant to be :( so when/if it starts to pass, if someone could take over this thread that would be great :flower: xx

I am really sorry to hear that you think you are having a missed miscarriage. :hugs:
I hope you are doing ok. I had a miscarriage before I had my daughter and it is something which I can't get out my head now I am pregnant again. Sending you lots of love.

xx

Hi ladies .. Can I join?? By LMP it is 30th September, but I didn't get a positive test unti 7 days late, so I think my actual due date will be 6th October :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sorry to hear of your trouble, Lolly. GL - I hope it all works out for the best. Take care.

Hi ladies .. Can I join?? By LMP it is 30th September, but I didn't get a positive test unti 7 days late, so I think my actual due date will be 6th October :)

I remember you from when I was pregnant with my daughter. She was born 25/08/11.
Hope you are well.

x

I'm due October 5th...(BIG SURPRISE since my daughter is 7 months!)

I'm due October 4th, can't wait!

I'm feeling pretty good so far, been a bit tired and nauseous from time to time, and had lots of dizziness. I was feeling super bloated and like I was about to come on a few days ago but now I'm just getting the odd mild shooting pain/ discomfort.

I just can't wait 'til we can tell everyone about it and see our bean on the scan!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sorry to hear of your trouble, Lolly. GL - I hope it all works out for the best. Take care.

Aw I'm so sorry to hear this :( Keep us updated, maybe everything will be OK? Have you been to see your doctor or anything?? :hugs:

Hello!

I'm due 3rd October :)

Congrats to all the other mummies to be :)

After a very worrying time my hcg has gone up - phew!

27/1/14 @ 3pm- 113
30/1/14 @ 11am - 384

Back on saturday to see if its risen and midwife rings me at 4pm today to book me in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->