October bumpkins 2019

Big hugs to all of you! :hugs:

I haven’t had much time to read each post, but I will get to it as I’m excited to meet you ladies!

I have some fears about this pregnancy because I’m 35, at that magic “geriatric” pregnancy age. Looking very forward to (and am a nervous wreck about) the genetic testing this time around.

I'm 39 I'm scared as well

Welcome @Suggerhoney hope this is a smooth pregnancy for you..

Afm it's half 2 in the morning in Ireland and I'm sitting up waiting to be sick sorry tmi.. I know I said I can't wait for morning sickness to start but my god I forgot what's it's like to feel so nauseas to the point I can't sleep :sick:

I'm not sure what way we are going to announce to family (I'm personally not into the social media announcement so only family are being told)

I will send a pic with my girls with big sis on a tshirt one holding a scan pic and one holding a baby grow

I've being sick once, nausea is starting to pick up especially if I am starting to get hungry, I look about 5 months pregnant already, my sister said even with baggy clothes I look pregnant. Looking forward to my scan next week, I'm hoping baby is in the right place with a heartbeat x

Hi all

I tested positive on Monday and make my due date 15th October. I had to have a termination due to Edwards Syndrome last August which was detected at our 12 week scan so this pregnancy is terrifying. I just hope it sticks!

Wishing a happy and healthy 9 months to all :) xx

Afm it's half 2 in the morning in Ireland and I'm sitting up waiting to be sick sorry tmi.. I know I said I can't wait for morning sickness to start but my god I forgot what's it's like to feel so nauseas to the point I can't sleep :sick:

I'm not sure what way we are going to announce to family (I'm personally not into the social media announcement so only family are being told)

I will send a pic with my girls with big sis on a tshirt one holding a scan pic and one holding a baby grow

So good to see you in here Shorty!

Hi all

I tested positive on Monday and make my due date 15th October. I had to have a termination due to Edwards Syndrome last August which was detected at our 12 week scan so this pregnancy is terrifying. I just hope it sticks!

Oh my goodness I am so so sorry u had to go through that that's awful. I'm so happy ure pregnant again and pray this is a healthy pregnancy for you. Sending hugs.

Thank you hon it's so nerve wracking and I won't be having a scan for weeks. I just pray there is a baby there and it's not like a phantom pregnancy and that there's a heartbeat and the babies in the right place. I will prob be given a scan around 7 weeks because this will be another high risk preganacy.
I done another digital today because I had a slight temp did and thought I know.
I did a didgi 2 days ago and got a 1-2 And today it said 2-3 also did another cheepie and the line came up so fast and was slightly darker than yesterdays so I am praying there are all good signs.
I feel really queezy all day long and my boobs are tender. Also been getting like stretching pains and I'm peeing loads. Keep getting a matalic taste in my mouth and I'm constipated ewwww.
Deffo getting the symtoms. I don't get the serious sickness untill I'm 3 months. With DD the smell of fried food had me heaving. None of that started until I week 13 tho. I don't remember feeling queezy this early but I remember my boobs hurting like they do now.
I just want this to be a healthy pregnacy being 39 and all I worry so much

Today's tests
20190208_170645.jpg
Was gonna keep this second didgi till next week because I had a slight temp dip. I panicked. Temp still above 37c tho. My normol temp is 36c
Also did a cheepie and got a line very quick and I think it's a tad darker. 20190208_165623.jpg

What do u ladies think are these all good signs.
Oh I wish I wasn't such a worrier

They look fab @Suggerhoney it's such a worrying time these 1st few weeks x

Oh I know hun. I worry all the way through I'm so bad. You kind of want to get to 10 weeks then 12 then 20 then 24. I just wanna know everything is ok and it's gonna be a long old wait. Can't wait to be further along. That time will come tho we have to stay positive.
Im only 4 weeks and 2 days it's so so early. U can't even see much on a scan untill ure 6 and a half 7 weeks. I really hope they give me another early scan with this one. Don't think I cud wait till 12 weeks. I'm so impatient. LOL
I just keep thinking is this really happening. It seems to good to be true. I am feeling more relaxed now than I was. I know darker lines are a good sign as never had dark lines with the chemicals.

We're prob be all be saying can't believe how fast it's going in a few months.haha

This queezyness is getting worse. I feel it from the time i get up till the time i go to bed. Not actulay thrown up but just feel queezy all the time and my boobs are so sore now.
It's like travel sickness except I'm not traveling. Swear my face is green :rofl:

Some scary stuff you ladies have been through! Prayers for everyone to have healthy and happy babies!

Still no symptoms here! I’m not thinking to much of it just yet! My ultrasound is less than a week away!

I haven’t really thought of how we’re going to announce. I think we’ll wait til Valentine’s Day at least before telling family. Nobody by DH knows right now. However my daughter keeps telling people I have a baby in my belly. She isn’t quite 4 yet and we haven’t said anything to her!!

Oh my goodness I am so so sorry u had to go through that that's awful. I'm so happy ure pregnant again and pray this is a healthy pregnancy for you. Sending hugs.

Thank you lovely. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much but stay positive at the same time. It’s a balancing act haha! I hope we both have sticky beans so we can stay on this journey together!

Got my fasting blood sugar levels. And they are crap.
Already my pregnancy is high risk..
I don't know what is going to happen here :(

Hi all

Wow @LadyStardust4 welcome so happy to see you here.. congratulations..

Our rainbow after our storm x

Afm: im having Very bad morning sickness.. I have been sick on and off every hour or so since yesterday afternoon :sick:... earliest I have been sick in any of my pregnancy it's normally 6-8 weeks when I start getting sick so this is new to me.. thank god it's the weekend (hubby doesn't work weekends) I can relax and try settle my belly.. but weirdly so happy :rofl: in my head and help with my anxiety this is a good sign that the pregnancy is progressing correctly.. roll on next Sat can't wait to see my lil blip

Hi all, I have Oct 12 as due date. 5w1d today
This is my first so I'm EXCITED, but I'm scared at the same time. I just want to be 30weeks already, haha.:yipee:

No real steady symptoms except for gagging at random food, boobs hurtsSss, but let me tell you ladies UTI is real along with constipation.:brat: Im a nervous wreck when I get cramps.

I have my first scan set for the 25th of Feb, I cant wait!! have to do another Beta HCG this coming week but my last 2: 1st one was 78 and 2nd was 244. Fingers cross its way higher this next one.
congrats everyone

I'm 6 weeks today eekk!
I'm not feeling to bad at the moment, I feel different and I've still got a vile taste in my mouth and getting waves of nausea, it normally starts to kick in this week at some point, can't wait for my scan on Tuesday, just hoping everything is ok.
I will be consultant led with this one as well, I've had pre eclampsia 3 times and I had a large pph last time so I'm ok with it, would still love to experience a water birth though but that will never happen x

Hi all, I have Oct 12 as due date. 5w1d today
This is my first so I'm EXCITED, but I'm scared at the same time. I just want to be 30weeks already, haha.:yipee:

No real steady symptoms except for gagging at random food, boobs hurtsSss, but let me tell you ladies UTI is real along with constipation.:brat: Im a nervous wreck when I get cramps.

I have my first scan set for the 25th of Feb, I cant wait!! have to do another Beta HCG this coming week but my last 2: 1st one was 78 and 2nd was 244. Fingers cross its way higher this next one.
congrats everyone
Congratulations! Being pregnant is exciting but being pregnant with your first is special!

I'm 6 weeks today eekk!
I'm not feeling to bad at the moment, I feel different and I've still got a vile taste in my mouth and getting waves of nausea, it normally starts to kick in this week at some point, can't wait for my scan on Tuesday, just hoping everything is ok.
I will be consultant led with this one as well, I've had pre eclampsia 3 times and I had a large pph last time so I'm ok with it, would still love to experience a water birth though but that will never happen x
Same here! Feeling ok! Feel heavy and full in my uterus and some stretching pains but typically this the week symptoms kick in and I start to feel like crud! Also have a scan this week! Also have had preeclampsia with both babies so I’m extremely nervous about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->