October bumpkins 2019

Mine normally starts 6+ weeks, I'm hoping it's not as bad as last time x

If seen a few people say they are on higher dosage of folic acid.. what dosage is it? I'm taking spa tones with vit C and my folic acid.. pregnacare does not agree with me at all.

Struggling big time to get water into me if I drink to much it makes me feel like I'm going to puke..
High BMI, general deficiency, not taking folic acid prior to conception, high risk pregnancy are major reasons.

Dosage is 5mg (5000mcg)

I m on it due to #1

Really struggling with worrying and anxiety today. Just keep having this feeling that something is going to go wrong. No idea why. Maybe it is because I was starting to feel like it all will go well and now I am reigning myself back in.

I even took another (my last) test which was obviously Pregnant 3+.

Someone tell me to get a grip please! The next 6 weeks until scan are going to be torture!!

Really struggling with worrying and anxiety today. Just keep having this feeling that something is going to go wrong. No idea why. Maybe it is because I was starting to feel like it all will go well and now I am reigning myself back in.

Someone tell me to get a grip please! The next 6 weeks until scan are going to be torture!!

I'm feeling the same x

After two loss recently I think that fear will be with me till 12 week scan .. have a early scan on the 12th of feb and then again on the 09th of march before my 12 weeks scan..

Only reason I am is I had a scan at 7 weeks baby had heart beat and then on a private scan at 10 weeks I found out I had a MMC so the fear is there.. but my tests this time around have been my darkest so hoping that is a good sign my hcg is going the right direction.. haven't done a digi as they cause me too much anxiety

Wow so much to catch up on! Been a busy and emotional day here! Will catch up with everyone soon!

Congratulations and welcome to the new bfps!

Big hugs to all of you! :hugs:

I haven’t had much time to read each post, but I will get to it as I’m excited to meet you ladies!

I have some fears about this pregnancy because I’m 35, at that magic “geriatric” pregnancy age. Looking very forward to (and am a nervous wreck about) the genetic testing this time around.

Hows everyone doing? almost 5 weeks here and no morning sickness yet.

Met my doc on Monday and she has put me on high folic acid and progesterone suppositories.

I am also been put on baby asprin as with my DS i developed high resistance uterine blood flow at 20 weeks. Due to this i had issues with amniotic fluid and he was lil small for gestational age (6lbs at birth)

The doc is being cautious this time, which is good i guess.

My scans will also be done by fetal medicine expert and i go for first one on 22 Feb (will be 7 weeks then)

Got my blood drawn today for fasting sugar, TSH and beta (to see the doubling speed)

Its going to be a looooong journey :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the new ladies here! Can’t wait to spend the next 9 months following your journeys :)

@Demotivated im glad the doctor is taking extra care this pregnancy. Good luck for test results!

Afm,
5 weeks today! Last month I started bleeding at 5w2d so I’m still a bit nervous. I have a scan at the epu on the 12th and il be 5w6d same as when I was pregnant with my son so hopefully we a heartbeat!Xx

@LNWXO 5 weeks here too :dance: and a scan on the 12th here's hoping we both see our lil beans heartbeat xx

Afm holy hell nausea has kicked up a notched I'm gagging after everything I taste, smell and look at :wacko:

I'm loving it :rofl:as I never had any sickness on my miscarriages so I'm hoping that is a sign this pregnancy is moving forward..

How is everyone? Anyone still testing? Love see progression tests x

My nipples started hurting in the night when ds2 was feeding ouch ouch and ouch!
12th is a busy day for scans, fx for us all!!

I've just used my last ever test!!!!! No hold either, I've actually got a dye stealer ic..... this is 2 mins in x

20190206_095110.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join?

I am currently 6 days past a frozen embryo transfer which is 11dpo.
We transferred 2 x 5 day blastocyst and I have been having positives since 4dp5t which was 9dpo.

If you go off my transfer date the due date would be 18th October:)

Congrats on all of the BFPs

SmartSelect_20190206-210135_Gallery.jpg SmartSelect_20190206-210118_Gallery.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join?

I am currently 6 days past a frozen embryo transfer which is 11dpo.
We transferred 2 x 5 day blastocyst and I have been having positives since 4dp5t which was 9dpo.

If you go off my transfer date the due date would be 18th October:)

Congrats on all of the BFPs

View attachment 1055035 View attachment 1055037

Welcome and congratulations happy and healthy 9 months xx

Will you be having an early scan?

Just came across this t shirt how cool is this for a bump pic...

Anyone started taking bump pics?? Screenshot_20190206-131143_Gallery.jpg

I took one at 5 weeks and will take one weekly now until I have baby, my last one was when I was induced with ds2. That t-shirt is fab!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->