October bumpkins 2019

SuggerHoney - with my son my symptoms didn’t even show up until the 6th or 7th week, and then they varied a lot too. I would try not to worry too much but I know how hard it is. And don’t be surprised if I start commenting that I’m worried about the exact same thing in a week or two It’s human nature for us to worry!!

LNWXO - I’m guessing this one is a girl! I had a strong boy feeling last time, and this time I have a hunch that it’s a girl. Your tests look great to me. Someone once told me that there’s varied amounts of dye in each test that affects the darkness of the line. Also you have to remember that at some point it’s not possible for them to get any darker (which looks like is where you’re at!) ☺️

You guys are so lucky to be approaching scan day soon! Mine probably won’t be until mid March ‍♀️

I’m feeling so anxious today. I’m 5 weeks today and haven’t really had any symptoms yet. I’ve convinced myself it isn’t going to be a viable pregnancy and I’ve even packed sanitary pads for my trip away tomorrow ‘just incase’.

I know it’s not helping me by being so pessimistic but after losing my last pregnancy, I just can’t allow myself to be excited.

I am seeing the midwife on 28th Feb and I’m going to book an early scan around 8 weeks so if I can get to that point I’ll feel much better.

Hi ladies! Lots of updates. Nice to see a busy thread. I had my booking appointment with the midwife yesterday, she seems nice. It’s starting to feel a bit real now.

So I need your advice ladies. I’m about to book my early scan for this Saturday. I think I will be 8weeks (but I know dates can be off a bit as they were with my daughter). I have choice of two scan places. One is a lot nearer but only offer abdominal scan. The other is a bit of a drive but does offer transvaginal if needed. Thoughts? Would you want the option of internal at this stage? Or should everything be visible on abdominal at this stage?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi ladies! Lots of updates. Nice to see a busy thread. I had my booking appointment with the midwife yesterday, she seems nice. It’s starting to feel a bit real now.

So I need your advice ladies. I’m about to book my early scan for this Saturday. I think I will be 8weeks (but I know dates can be off a bit as they were with my daughter). I have choice of two scan places. One is a lot nearer but only offer abdominal scan. The other is a bit of a drive but does offer transvaginal if needed. Thoughts? Would you want the option of internal at this stage? Or should everything be visible on abdominal at this stage?

I would say by 8 weeks an abdominal one would be fine.. I'm getting a transvaginal cause I'll only be 6 weeks but if I was further along I would get abdominal.. even ask them what is 8 weeks ok for an abdominal x good luck x

I would say by 8 weeks an abdominal one would be fine.. I'm getting a transvaginal cause I'll only be 6 weeks but if I was further along I would get abdominal.. even ask them what is 8 weeks ok for an abdominal x good luck x

That is sort of how I feel! Thanks for confirming this.

The worrier in me is thinking what if I am closer to 7 weeks than 8 and then they can’t see a HB and I panic more. But I really do think I will be close to 8 weeks. Unless some wacky late implanting happened and I got a super duper early bfp...

Is it crazy to be this nervous? I guess with social media and more people talking about it you do hear of more lossess than when I had my son 12 years ago and having anxiety I’m already on edge so to speak...I just got back from having my second HCG blood test done so fingers crossed the numbers look good. With my son I was already 8 weeks when I found out so knowing this early has me freaked out and last time I was young so I don’t remember really worrying it all

I booked my scannn! I went for the place that does the internal. But not because of that really. The appointment time was better as my daughter has a ballet class that clashes with the other place’s appointment! 13:50 on Saturday. So excited. So nervous. All the feelings.

Hi ladies. Wondering if I can tentatively join? Just got 2 squinters yesterday. LMP was Jan 13, but I O'd on CD18, so I'm not 100% on what my EDD would be.

I've already applied at a MW clinic, but I'll wait for a darker test to contact my Dr.

Thanks girls for keeping me sane and being so lovely❤️

@Baby_brain glad you’ve booked your scan! So exciting :) I had an abdominal scan at 5w6d with my son and didn’t need an internal, and il be the same tomorrow so I’m hoping I won’t need an internal this time too but we shall see!

Congrats @PrettyInInk42 xx

Personally I’d go a little further just Incase the transvaginal is is needed. To me I’d be a basket case if for any reason an abdominal scan wasn’t showing.

So I confirmed my appointment and scan is Wednesday and not Thursday!! No more confusion!

This isn’t my first rodeo but I’m still nervous!

Xxmyheartxx good luck at your scan, can’t wait to hear an update.

Shorty88 am curious to see if you have two beans growing in there. Guess we’ll all find out after your scan.

LNXWO your tests look fab! Don’t worry about the thickness of the lines, frers tend to have rather thin lines.

Demotivated I think a scan on the 23rd should hopefully show you a heartbeat.

Ladystardust :hugs: hopefully all is well with baby. My first pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms, it was a total breeze. Hopefully this is the case for you.

Baby_brain I think by 8 weeks you should be fine with just an abdominal. At 5 weeks I had an abdominal and was able to see a gestational sac. Glad you booked a scan fingers crossed you get to see a beautiful little bean with a flickering heartbeat.

Care102018 good luck with the bhcg result, hope you get a lovely number.

Prettyinink42 Congratulations!!

Brittany12 yay for a confirmed scan date! Good luck!

Afm, no major symptoms just feeling really tired. Guess it doesn’t help having to care for 3 month old twins either.

Xxmyheartxx good luck at your scan, can’t wait to hear an update.

Shorty88 am curious to see if you have two beans growing in there. Guess we’ll all find out after your scan.

LNXWO your tests look fab! Don’t worry about the thickness of the lines, frers tend to have rather thin lines.

Demotivated I think a scan on the 23rd should hopefully show you a heartbeat.

Ladystardust :hugs: hopefully all is well with baby. My first pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms, it was a total breeze. Hopefully this is the case for you.

Baby_brain I think by 8 weeks you should be fine with just an abdominal. At 5 weeks I had an abdominal and was able to see a gestational sac. Glad you booked a scan fingers crossed you get to see a beautiful little bean with a flickering heartbeat.

Care102018 good luck with the bhcg result, hope you get a lovely number.

Prettyinink42 Congratulations!!

Brittany12 yay for a confirmed scan date! Good luck!

Afm, no major symptoms just feeling really tired. Guess it doesn’t help having to care for 3 month old twins either.
I didn’t realize your twins were only 3 months! Bless you hun! The first trimester tiredness is real!

So... scan went well. Although not how I was hoping it would go. I was measuring a couple of days behind. Saw yolk sac but couldn’t see baby. But she said it looks great so... I suppose I should be pleased, still an anxious annie though. X

So... scan went well. Although not how I was hoping it would go. I was measuring a couple of days behind. Saw yolk sac but couldn’t see baby. But she said it looks great so... I suppose I should be pleased, still an anxious annie though. X

Great news.. are they bringing you back in for another scan? Maybe you ovulated later? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->