October bumpkins 2019

Feels like time is going so slow, I found out 1 week ago. No symptoms really apart from some very mild cramps/stretching feelings, a little gas now and then and yawning. It’s so hard waiting in this early stage! Have midwife on 27th feb.

Feels like time is going so slow, I found out 1 week ago. No symptoms really apart from some very mild cramps/stretching feelings, a little gas now and then and yawning. It’s so hard waiting in this early stage! Have midwife on 27th feb.
You took all the words from my mouth... \\:D/:laugh2:

I couldn't help it and bought a "Already thinking about you!" A mom-to-be Pregnancy Journal and Memory book. I want to share these "positive thoughts" with you ladies.
20190210_081418 (1).jpg

Hi Everyone! Never joined something like this before but I figured it’s good to chat with people who are going through what you are at the same time. Just got that positive (took 4 in 4 days lol) app says due 10.18 but due to my Factor V I will have a C-section probably a week before. I have a soon to be 12 year old but I was only 18 and honestly don’t remember anything from his pregnancy (went through a traumatic time during it) so I feel like a first timer lol ... I am having crazy cramping; normal? I chat with the doctor tomorrow to get on my blood thinners so hopefully she can put my mind at ease...just so nervous of the bad things but I’m a worry wart...looking forward to everyone’s journey and healthy pregnancies ❤️

Thank you lovely. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much but stay positive at the same time. It’s a balancing act haha! I hope we both have sticky beans so we can stay on this journey together!

I pray that hun.

Hi ladies.
I'm sat here feeling so worried I feel like crying. So my boobs have been so so tender and today they don't feel very tender and I don't feel queezy at all tonight. I didn't even cry watching a tv show that I always cry at.
I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days and feel like the symptoms are going.
I'm so scared im gonna have another MC.
Is it normol for symptoms to come and go in very very early preganacy.
Please help

Yes I know what you mean ure a day behind me so we're basicly the same and it feels like time is dragging and dragging.
I was having lots of symptoms and today they seem to have eased of and I'm worrying like mad.
It's still to early to even have a scan.
I hate all the waiting I just want everything to be be ok.

Hi ladies glad to hear you’re all doing well despite all the symptoms first trimester brings.

Suggerhoney it is very normal for symptoms to come and go and for them to feel stronger some days and others not so much. It really is hard to not worry especially when one has experienced a loss before. I don’t have many symptoms this time around and the symptoms don’t seem to make an appearance every day either. Fingers crossed we all have healthy babies growing :hugs:

Any feel the days are dragging until scan day? I have a scan next Monday and the days just seem to be going by so slowly even though I’m extremely busy chasing after my 5 kids.

Hi ladies glad to hear you’re all doing well despite all the symptoms first trimester brings.

Suggerhoney it is very normal for symptoms to come and go and for them to feel stronger some days and others not so much. It really is hard to not worry especially when one has experienced a loss before. I don’t have many symptoms this time around and the symptoms don’t seem to make an appearance every day either. Fingers crossed we all have healthy babies growing :hugs:

Any feel the days are dragging until scan day? I have a scan next Monday and the days just seem to be going by so slowly even though I’m extremely busy chasing after my 5 kids.

Thank you hon.
Yes it's so hard not to worry and so hard when you have had losses b4.
I guess there's not much I can do.
Hopefully I will wake up tommorow and symptoms will be back in full force.
This past week has gone by so so slow.
Thank you for the reassurance.
Wud you say the preganacy tests still being strong positives is a good sign?
With my 2 very early MC I never got a strong positive at all and no line progression. Just faint faininter then BFN.
So I'm hoping the strong positives is a good sign that all is well and bean is healthy.

Hi everyone :hi:

I’d like to tentatively join if that’s alright! I was shocked to get a bfp this morning as my DS is only 8 months old :shock: I honestly feel like I was just pregnant so doing it all over again is a bit overwhelming haha.

Due date is estimated around Oct 24, but I’m planning on a C-section this time as I had severe tearing with my son and was advised not to try for vaginal again (nor do I want to!! My recovery was 5+ months)

Anyhow I had a lovely group with my June 2018 ladies so would love to have another bunch of girls to chat with :)

It’s very normal to have symptoms and go! I’m a typical “tv show/ movie cryer” and when pregnant with my dd I literally was not an emotional person at all! So weird for me.. but with my ds I cried all of the time!!! This is my 4th pregnancy but will be my third baby as long as everything goes well (prayerfully) and I’m still not having many symptoms other than being tired! I am still nervous about something going wrong, so totally normal! It never ends!

@Sander saw your tears in the testing forum! Congratulations!

I know we have some ladies here with appointments and scans this week!!!! So exciting!!!!!

It’s very normal to have symptoms and go! I’m a typical “tv show/ movie cryer” and when pregnant with my dd I literally was not an emotional person at all! So weird for me.. but with my ds I cried all of the time!!! This is my 4th pregnancy but will be my third baby as long as everything goes well (prayerfully) and I’m still not having many symptoms other than being tired! I am still nervous about something going wrong, so totally normal! It never ends!

@Sander saw your tears in the testing forum! Congratulations!

I know we have some ladies here with appointments and scans this week!!!! So exciting!!!!!

Thank you for the reassurance hon.
I don't even feel tired mind you I had a bad night sleep last night as I woke up with iritible leg syndrome and cudnt get back to sleep for ages and when I did fall back to sleep I didn't wake up untill 12pm. It's 1 in the morning and not feeling tired.

My boobs are hardly tender at all now and no queezyness. All week I've felt so pregnant because of all the symtoms and now nothing.
The only thing I am getting that I've been getting for a day or to is a pulling sensation low down in the right hand overy ara and like a twinge.
It's not painful it's just like a slight pulling pain v v v mild.
Other than that nothing. It's all vanished.

I pray we all have sticky healthy babies.

Thank you hon.
Yes it's so hard not to worry and so hard when you have had losses b4.
I guess there's not much I can do.
Hopefully I will wake up tommorow and symptoms will be back in full force.
This past week has gone by so so slow.
Thank you for the reassurance.
Wud you say the preganacy tests still being strong positives is a good sign?
With my 2 very early MC I never got a strong positive at all and no line progression. Just faint faininter then BFN.
So I'm hoping the strong positives is a good sign that all is well and bean is healthy.

The same happened to me when I had my losses. I would say the strong positives are good sign. Just try to stay positive (as hard as that is to do) and hopefully all will be alright.

Congratulations Sander!

@Suggerhoney im feeling the same, boobs are on and off tender. It has me so worried, I might go buy a pregnancy test lol. I know it won’t give much of an indication but it might make me feel better.

@Demotivated hehe thanks hun! Scan tomorrow at 10am. Symptoms are sometimes here sometimes not so very very anxious, although I do remember feeling like this with my son the day before the scan too. How are you doing?

Welcome @Sander xx

Just to take my mind off symptoms and the anxiousness of the scan...
What does everyone think they are having?

I think I’m having another boy. My husbands family haven’t had a girl since 1930 LOL! So I can’t see myself ever having a daughter. But I’m ok with that❤️

My scans at 940 tomorrow, trying to ignore my panicking that it will be another bad scan and I'm trying to be positive but it's so hard, my hubbys like it will be ok, you have had no bleeding but he's trying to keep my spirits up so to speak. My symptoms are hit and miss as well, my boobs started hurting while ds2 was feeding but they are ok now, just have general waves of nausea now and then x

Good luck for your scan @xxmyheartxx

I’ve just taken a test. Regretting it now.
I don’t understand why the lines are so skinny and surely it would be way way darker now?
I’m so anxious :(
3FB27754-3233-4FC2-B6B1-6EFA5BC0C1D1.jpeg
C7038D71-6341-4EA1-8BCE-3C99F3F3AFFD.jpeg

Wow loads to catch up.. glad this thread is getting busy...

Welcome @WishMeABaby @Care102018 @Sander happy and healthy 9 months..

@LNWXO I think your tests look great.. don't forget the hook affect will be happening aswell.. also I personally don't think frer have thick lines. Did you do your last digi? Not sure if you have posted it already... good luck with your scan tomorrow can wait to see the pic of your lil bean xx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow @xxmyheartxx can't wait to see the pic xx

Afm I finally able to hold some food/drink down very bad nausea and sickness (really am starting to think it is twins) I have never been this bad on either of my pregnancy.. I spent the whole day yesterday in bed.

I think I'm having another lil girl.. would love a boy but as long as it's healthy I don't mind..

Roll on Saturday I'll get to hopefully have a lil glimpse of my lil blip x

Anyone else have scans booked??

Good luck for your scan @xxmyheartxx

I’ve just taken a test. Regretting it now.
I don’t understand why the lines are so skinny and surely it would be way way darker now?
I’m so anxious :(
View attachment 1055301
View attachment 1055302

After a point of time, tests are twats! they dont tell much. think positive when going in tmrw.

My scan i have option whether to go on 16 (6w1d) r 23 (7w1d). I don't want to go again and again and also want to see/hear HB at the first attempt itself, so leaning towards 23rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->