• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October bumpkins 2019

Wow Britt they look so similar thats amazing. What a beautiful baby. And that scan is amazingly clear. Any clues on gender yet??

Hope everyone is doing ok?. Hope ure all coping with the heat. Im just about managing.

I just realised im now in double figures yay. 26 weeks tommorow. Well in just over 10 mins as its almost midnight.
Its going so fast now.
Yikes

Thank you. I am leaning towards a boy, but not positive! And it’s been sooooooooo hot around here. Everyday heat index is 100-110 F ! It’s ridiculous. We have AC but it literally cannot keep up! It’s set on 73 and is constantly 75-77 in my house meaning the unit NEVER cuts off which means our electricity bill is a nightmare!!!

3rd post in one night! Lol. But I work in X-ray as a PRN which just means as I’m needed to fill in or like one weekend a month or something like that usually, but it’s been a good 2-3 months since I’ve needed to work there ( I have another job too) but I had to X-ray almost 50 patients today in 6 1/2 hours and MY.FEET.HURT. They really didn’t bother me until I came home, cleaned house, cooked dinner, cleaned up from dinner, and then took a shower. So I’m finally sitting down after a really long day and they’re throbbing! My other job is basically our own business so I come and go as I need to and work from home when I need to and I sit down most of the time so my feet don’t really bother me! I mean i hate I sit so much doing my other job so I’m glad I had a day like today but man my poor little feet ain’t used to all this weight!

@Jessie7003 I understand trying to make it work if the relationship is making you happy, but at the same time you shouldn't have to justify yourself repeatedly and prove your worthy of his affection. I'd answer whatever questions he has truthfully once and let him go if he can't react reasonably. Personally I don't see how pursuing someone while on a break should be an issue. However cheating in a relationship is so it doesn't seem like he should be in a place to argue this.

3rd post in one night! Lol. But I work in X-ray as a PRN which just means as I’m needed to fill in or like one weekend a month or something like that usually, but it’s been a good 2-3 months since I’ve needed to work there ( I have another job too) but I had to X-ray almost 50 patients today in 6 1/2 hours and MY.FEET.HURT. They really didn’t bother me until I came home, cleaned house, cooked dinner, cleaned up from dinner, and then took a shower. So I’m finally sitting down after a really long day and they’re throbbing! My other job is basically our own business so I come and go as I need to and work from home when I need to and I sit down most of the time so my feet don’t really bother me! I mean i hate I sit so much doing my other job so I’m glad I had a day like today but man my poor little feet ain’t used to all this weight!
Mine too, I've noticed it's harder to be up and walking around all day. Then there's the random foot/calf cramps. Guess we're well on our way to the third tri.

@Jessie7003 I dont want to sound like a weak person, but single parenting can be hard. Best to talk to your OH and decide once in for all to put everything behind. Pretty sure he will agree to it if he loves the child as much as you do.. There is ofcourse no greater sin than cheating, but there was a grey area in your situation.. But think about the baby who needs a dad as much as she needs mom...

Hi ladies havent managed to catch up on the thread but i will when i get time.
Just wanted to update.
I had my growth scan today and baby is already 2lb 4oz shud i be worried? He waa measuring 2 days extra so 26+3 and she said 2lb 4 is about right for this stage but i was worried it was big.
He is still a boy and very healthy and she said his HB is very strong.
Guess where he had one of his hands???

On his ding a ling haha. Typical boy.
He is head down and was moving around like mad and i cud feel it all haha. I know what it is he sticks out now, its his feet lol.

I saw my high risk pregnancy consulatant after and she is very happy with baby.
However i came away a bit upsett as im not aloud an elected c section because of my medication and the high risk of bleeding out on the operating table and needing a hysterectomy.
So i have to have him vaginaly and i will be induced at 37 weeks.
She said she does not want me going past 37 weeks because it will put my body and liver under to much strain and she dont want to risk it. So it will be 37 weeks at the very latest but she did say that they may induce me earlier depending on my liver function.

So he will be a september baby.
Still a bit upsett about not getting the section but at least the end is in sight and he will be in my arms in just under 11 weeks or less.
As long as he is healthy thats all i care about ill just have to grin and bare the pain of labour and pray i dont hemoridge.

Had a good cry and im not gonna lie im terrified about giving birth naturaly after what happened last time.

Am i being silly?

Just caught up

We've all been pretty quiet lately. So I just wanted to wave "hey ladies!" I, too, have been feeling extra extremely tired. I would sometimes find myself working to stay up I'm so tired. I just saw my OB last Friday. She couldn't find the hearbeat so she rolled in the ultrasound machine and he was hiding all the way tucked inside my pelvis lying side ways. So it got me thinking, every time I see him he is always in that position. I hope when the time comes for him to come out he knows to turn. Lol
Haha hi hon good to see u back:hi:

Wow @brittany12 that is a brill scan :cloud9: look at its little face :p Are you swayed in any way? (Gender wise)

Having a really hard time lately so really think I might treat myself to a 4d scan as long they don't tell the sex..

I will admit me included it has gotten quiet on this post.. think everyone is the same nothing much going on..

So roll call... is the front page up to date with your correct info?

Also conversation starter what are you dying to eat/drink again that you couldn't eat or drink during pregnancy??

I Just can't wait to be able to eat anything.. I'm so strict to my diet with the diabetes and severe acid reflux so I litterally can't wait to eat anything and not worry it will spike my bloods or cause me unimaginable pain
I'm taking pate and crackers to eat once I've delivered :haha:

I've got my gtt tomorrow, I'm pretty sure I will be ok as I test my sugars at home regularly and I've got another consultant/growth scan on Thursday. Also got ks1 and ks2 sports days Thursday and Friday morning so busy week this week!
Shorty, I'm in the same boat. GD is a pain and this Metal(??) chemical(??) "I dont know what it is" after taste in my mouth every time I stuff my face is awful as well. I can't wait to be able to eat and not worry. Dont worry about the due date in front page, I'll let you know when I deliver in Oct. haha-:lol: but I know for sure its a boy, I think.....

Jessie, I'm sorry you're going through so much in your relationship I can't imagine going through that with all these pregnancy hormones just raging to attack. I tell myself everyday, its the hormones so I can't imagine how you're dealing with this.
When you're in love, you're in love! Can't no one, anyone tell you otherwise. I must say, just make sure you are safe and the baby is safe. Know that you and your baby matters more than anything in this world. No one is worth your pain and suffering. "If its toxic get rid of it and move away from it." I mean that's basic belief in every situation.
I'm sure you guys are wonderful together and I hope that you two can find it in yourselves to forgive one another and move on from this thing we call "the past." It really shouldn't matter who and when you slept with in the past if you're trying to commit to a new relationship ( new beginnings.) I mean I hope going into this for the 3rd or 7th or 100th time I would hope that you two sat down and worked out your feelings and concerns before committing again. I always tell my husband, if you're gonna ask me a thing or two about my past know it in you heart that you can "TAKE" whatever I respond responsibly if you know you can not, please dont ask me and I plead the 5th.

So to answer your question after reading what you've been going through. I've always felt that I shouldn't have to "prove" to anyone that i'm worthy of their time or love. It is way too time and energy consuming. I would tell him every thing he wants to know because it is his baby. Let him know what he wants to know. Again, this is me.... I'd let him go, if he chooses to walk away after knowing the truth. Life is too short for him to be contemplating if Im worth it. You'll know if he's a good person or not once your baby is here. If he turns out to be the best then let him be "the one that got away," at least he's the exact example you want your child to be. If he should turn out to be the worst of the worst then at least you got rid of him, :hi: Felicia!!

I have my GD test on July 22nd and I'm a bit nervous about it. I was tested with DD and I didnt have it then. Hoping it's the same this time dont want something else added on to the list of problems I'll be ready for the reject bin lol:shock:

Thank you. It’s just so hard! I know myself I’m best letting him walk away. It’s just heartbreaking that I know it’ll be the last time because I promised myself if we broke up after trying this then it would be for the last time.

Oh sweety bless you. Thinking of you.

Thank you. I am leaning towards a boy, but not positive! And it’s been sooooooooo hot around here. Everyday heat index is 100-110 F ! It’s ridiculous. We have AC but it literally cannot keep up! It’s set on 73 and is constantly 75-77 in my house meaning the unit NEVER cuts off which means our electricity bill is a nightmare!!!

Yikes hon that's roasting eeek. Still very warm and humid here. I'm managing ok but it's hard to sleep at night and I'm to scared to keep my window open incase spiders come in. Or any bugs Haha. :nope:

Hey guys, lots to catch up on! Still working away at reading it all - sorry!

I did see your growth scan numbers though Sugger. At 29 weeks my DS1 measured over 4lbs. He was on track to be like a 9lb baby - he was born just over 7lbs. So I wouldn’t worry too much!

I also had my OB consult yesterday and left frustrated. He was willing to book me a section, but not until 39+4, which is when I delivered my first son. He didn’t take any time to listen to my concerns about tearing and just spouted off a bunch of statistics. I’ve read up on the statistics, and spoken in depth about it with my midwifery team who agree with me that a section is the safest way to deliver. This OB just said I could have a natural delivery and probably wouldn’t tear again. Anyhow I could write a book about it, but basically I have good reason to believe that I will tear again - and he even admitted my perineum is extremely short. The best answer he could give me was - ‘well there’s enough perineum that we can stitch it together if it rips through again. But there are no guarantees and I can’t promise you won’t tear badly again.’ I don’t know. I was just annoyed because if his penis ripped in half I bet he wouldn’t be so eager to risk it again, but if it’s just a tear in childbirth then no big deal.

Anyways I’m going to talk to my midwife and see if I can’t get a 2nd opinion. Honestly I would consider a natural delivery if I could speak with a doctor who actually gave me the chance to explain my personal experience with tearing and base their opinion on me - not the statistics of the average woman. Because I can google that!!

Ugh. So I have a section booked for the 17th, but I just don’t know what the plan will be. Personally I can’t wrap my head around 2 types of delivery, I want to know what’s happening. I’m not even sure I would go through with a section if they can’t book it any earlier. I would even take 39 weeks, but 39+4 is just pushing it for me. Sorry I don’t know if that all made sense, I just can’t wrap my head around what I’m feeling and this is the first doctor that hasn’t taken me seriously so I’m not used to having to argue with a doctor for care. He didn’t even read my hospital notes from my first delivery which outlined all the details. I really just felt like he wanted to push me out of the office and move on to the next patient.

Hey guys, lots to catch up on! Still working away at reading it all - sorry!

I did see your growth scan numbers though Sugger. At 29 weeks my DS1 measured over 4lbs. He was on track to be like a 9lb baby - he was born just over 7lbs. So I wouldn’t worry too much!

I also had my OB consult yesterday and left frustrated. He was willing to book me a section, but not until 39+4, which is when I delivered my first son. He didn’t take any time to listen to my concerns about tearing and just spouted off a bunch of statistics. I’ve read up on the statistics, and spoken in depth about it with my midwifery team who agree with me that a section is the safest way to deliver. This OB just said I could have a natural delivery and probably wouldn’t tear again. Anyhow I could write a book about it, but basically I have good reason to believe that I will tear again - and he even admitted my perineum is extremely short. The best answer he could give me was - ‘well there’s enough perineum that we can stitch it together if it rips through again. But there are no guarantees and I can’t promise you won’t tear badly again.’ I don’t know. I was just annoyed because if his penis ripped in half I bet he wouldn’t be so eager to risk it again, but if it’s just a tear in childbirth then no big deal.

Anyways I’m going to talk to my midwife and see if I can’t get a 2nd opinion. Honestly I would consider a natural delivery if I could speak with a doctor who actually gave me the chance to explain my personal experience with tearing and base their opinion on me - not the statistics of the average woman. Because I can google that!!

Ugh. So I have a section booked for the 17th, but I just don’t know what the plan will be. Personally I can’t wrap my head around 2 types of delivery, I want to know what’s happening. I’m not even sure I would go through with a section if they can’t book it any earlier. I would even take 39 weeks, but 39+4 is just pushing it for me. Sorry I don’t know if that all made sense, I just can’t wrap my head around what I’m feeling and this is the first doctor that hasn’t taken me seriously so I’m not used to having to argue with a doctor for care. He didn’t even read my hospital notes from my first delivery which outlined all the details. I really just felt like he wanted to push me out of the office and move on to the next patient.

Oh wow well he is a man so he wudnt have a clue and that's so insensitive.
Oh wow u cud tear again but we can fix it. Erm like that's gonna make u feel any better.
Speak to ure midwife hon.

My husband was all like well its for the best u do it naturally that's what womon were designed to do and I really snapped at him and said it's easy for u to say u just have to sit there while I'm pushing a melon out of a small hole.

I'm going to be demanding they give me a epidural and that this time they do not turn it off when it gets to the pushing part. I dont want to feel it it's awful.
I'm absolutely dreading it.

Thank you hon that is reassuring. I never trust the growth scans because they got it wrong with me twice. Told me DD was gonna be over 7 and a half lbs and she was only 5lb 7oz and told me my son was only going to be 7 and a half lb and he was 8lb 15.oz. I new he was big because it was just all baby and hardly any water and I was very very big with him.
I begged them to get him out at 36 weeks because I just new he was big but they wudnt do it and said he wasnt big he was gonna be just 7.5lb max. So at 42 weeks they finally induced me and it wasnt until his head was coming out that they realised how big he was. They had to use forceps because he got so stuck as I'm so petite and he was born not breathing so that was scary as well.

See us womon know our bodies and I really felt I was not listened to with him. And it was awfull going 14 days over ure due date. If they wud of listened and got me in sooner he wudnt of been a big baby and he wudnt of got stuck and he wudnt have had all the breathing problems. But no the man OB I had thought he new best.

Not even sure if he is there anymore. He wasnt a very nice man he was very stern.
So glad my high risk consultant is a women and yes she is firm and she is such a awesome ob/gyn but she is lovely.
She knows what's shes talking about.

Am a bit upsett about not getting the birth I wanted but deep down I know she is right.

U get that second opinion hon. Bit far to make u go to almost 40 weeks for a section. What if u go into labour b4 that. I always thought they did it around 38 39 weeks with a healthy pregnancy? Am I wrong?

Oh wow well he is a man so he wudnt have a clue and that's so insensitive.
Oh wow u cud tear again but we can fix it. Erm like that's gonna make u feel any better.
Speak to ure midwife hon.

My husband was all like well its for the best u do it naturally that's what womon were designed to do and I really snapped at him and said it's easy for u to say u just have to sit there while I'm pushing a melon out of a small hole.

I'm going to be demanding they give me a epidural and that this time they do not turn it off when it gets to the pushing part. I dont want to feel it it's awful.
I'm absolutely dreading it.

Thank you hon that is reassuring. I never trust the growth scans because they got it wrong with me twice. Told me DD was gonna be over 7 and a half lbs and she was only 5lb 7oz and told me my son was only going to be 7 and a half lb and he was 8lb 15.oz. I new he was big because it was just all baby and hardly any water and I was very very big with him.
I begged them to get him out at 36 weeks because I just new he was big but they wudnt do it and said he wasnt big he was gonna be just 7.5lb max. So at 42 weeks they finally induced me and it wasnt until his head was coming out that they realised how big he was. They had to use forceps because he got so stuck as I'm so petite and he was born not breathing so that was scary as well.

See us womon know our bodies and I really felt I was not listened to with him. And it was awfull going 14 days over ure due date. If they wud of listened and got me in sooner he wudnt of been a big baby and he wudnt of got stuck and he wudnt have had all the breathing problems. But no the man OB I had thought he new best.

Not even sure if he is there anymore. He wasnt a very nice man he was very stern.
So glad my high risk consultant is a women and yes she is firm and she is such a awesome ob/gyn but she is lovely.
She knows what's shes talking about.

Am a bit upsett about not getting the birth I wanted but deep down I know she is right.

U get that second opinion hon. Bit far to make u go to almost 40 weeks for a section. What if u go into labour b4 that. I always thought they did it around 38 39 weeks with a healthy pregnancy? Am I wrong?

Oh I would have snapped at my husband too if he had said that to me haha. I actually tend to get upset when I see even other women talking about how their labour and delivery went so well because they just allowed their bodies to do what they were created for. I laboured with zero drugs, no gas and air, nothing. I led the majority of my labour and was as close to giving birth at home as possible - just happened to be in the hospital in case of an emergency. Still tore horrendously and have ongoing problems. So obviously not all women’s bodies are the same, and some struggle to birth children even though that’s ‘what all us women were designed to do’ :huh::dohh:

Your birth with your son sounds so scary. For sure be vocal about what you want this time and get that epidural! Everyone has the right to deliver the way they want to. I’m glad that old doctor is gone, it feels like they don’t realize they are affecting people’s lives with their decisions. This doc I saw I looked up in a ratemydoctor type site and saw one woman had him and he ignored her concerns of PPROM at 19 weeks, saying it was just urine. So she went to the ER herself and they confirmed her waters were leaking - that same doctor told her to just induce labour and terminate the pregnancy. He said there was no way her son would survive and he wouldn’t support her if she wanted to try and keep him in there. She found a different doc and carried until 30 weeks then had a healthy baby. So obviously this doctor isn’t the greatest.

Anyhow yes I think 38 or 39 weeks is normal, here they like to wait until 39 weeks or more. I would like it to be closer to 38 weeks as I don’t want to go into labour and tear. I just have to find a doc who will listen. DH said he would go with me this time to help advocate for me, thankfully he’s so supportive and has been there with me through this whole experience w the tearing etc. He knows how bad it was and he supports me in getting a section so I’m glad I have someone on my side! Midwives are also supportive so just need a doctor now haha.

Hey everyone! I’m silently stalking this group but it’s quite hard to keep up there’s always something new lol. It’s a good thing this group is so active.

So I haven’t posted in awhile, I’m now 28 weeks and officially in 3rd tri! Can’t believe we’re now in the last stretch. It’s going to be crazy seeing all the birth announcements rollling in a couple of weeks.

Hey everyone! I’m silently stalking this group but it’s quite hard to keep up there’s always something new lol. It’s a good thing this group is so active.

So I haven’t posted in awhile, I’m now 28 weeks and officially in 3rd tri! Can’t believe we’re now in the last stretch. It’s going to be crazy seeing all the birth announcements rollling in a couple of weeks.

Hi hon good to see u back. 3rd trimester is 27 to 40 weeks. So u have already been in the 3rd tri for a week already.
I even have a really good ob/gyn pregnancy book which says 3rd tri is from 26 weeks but I've asked around and been told its 27.

It's a confusing subject because some things say 26 some 27 and a few 28 but I have been told its 27. So I'm moving on over to the 3rd tri thread on Monday woohoo.

Hope u are well.

Oh I would have snapped at my husband too if he had said that to me haha. I actually tend to get upset when I see even other women talking about how their labour and delivery went so well because they just allowed their bodies to do what they were created for. I laboured with zero drugs, no gas and air, nothing. I led the majority of my labour and was as close to giving birth at home as possible - just happened to be in the hospital in case of an emergency. Still tore horrendously and have ongoing problems. So obviously not all women’s bodies are the same, and some struggle to birth children even though that’s ‘what all us women were designed to do’ :huh::dohh:

Your birth with your son sounds so scary. For sure be vocal about what you want this time and get that epidural! Everyone has the right to deliver the way they want to. I’m glad that old doctor is gone, it feels like they don’t realize they are affecting people’s lives with their decisions. This doc I saw I looked up in a ratemydoctor type site and saw one woman had him and he ignored her concerns of PPROM at 19 weeks, saying it was just urine. So she went to the ER herself and they confirmed her waters were leaking - that same doctor told her to just induce labour and terminate the pregnancy. He said there was no way her son would survive and he wouldn’t support her if she wanted to try and keep him in there. She found a different doc and carried until 30 weeks then had a healthy baby. So obviously this doctor isn’t the greatest.

Anyhow yes I think 38 or 39 weeks is normal, here they like to wait until 39 weeks or more. I would like it to be closer to 38 weeks as I don’t want to go into labour and tear. I just have to find a doc who will listen. DH said he would go with me this time to help advocate for me, thankfully he’s so supportive and has been there with me through this whole experience w the tearing etc. He knows how bad it was and he supports me in getting a section so I’m glad I have someone on my side! Midwives are also supportive so just need a doctor now haha.

I nearly did thump him hahaha.
It annoys me to when womon say oh I just sailed through with no pain at all and Didnt even need gas and air. Erm are you even human.
It's a scientific fact that labour and birth is the most painful thing out of all painful things.
I'm not a screamer when I'm in labour but I do shout a bit and swear oooops.

Just hoping this time it all goes much smoother and there are no complications. I'm so scared if hemorrhaging again and the placenta coming out in bits like last time. I was at deaths door it was so scary.
I wish I cud have the option of the 2 but oh well not alot I can do about it now. Its vaginal delivery and that's that.

I am looking forward to the gas and air tho because I love that stuff and I wudnt of got that If I had a section.
Just hope they keep that epidural turned right up so I dont have to feel that dreadful pushing pain.
The ring of fire. Its horrendous.

Hubby is convinced I wont make it to 37 weeks he said ure have him at 35 weeks. Yeah thanks love that's even sooner and we are no where near ready for baby yet.
Haven't even brought any clothing items for him yet or nappies or wipes or blankets etc
Need to buy a steriliser to as I'm not aloud to breast feed because of my stupid liver meds. Grrrr

Ladies.. 27 weeks tomorrow and I am flying to UAE to meet my sister and her kids :D

I have booked a 4D scan there for 13th (Saturday).. my husband isn't traveling with us but my son is and really looking forward to seeing baby on screen with him..
We don't know the gender yet so hopefully will find that out as well..

Just getting nervous for the flight.. I suffer from anxiety disorder and just freak out during flights.. DH calms me down but traveling without him sucks :(

I had a scary birth with my son. I had preeclampsia and the hospital sent me home, I fought with them to call my dr and of course he is like gold and cake and saw me in the hall during his lunch and said for me to come to his office after I told him all that went on. Sure enough he admitted me to the hospital because I had high blood pressure, protein in my urine, swelling, vomiting and was 4 cm dilated! Well I thought things were good at that point, but DS heartrate started dropping and getting fast and then dropping again. He was in distress. This of course scared us and made labor and delivery very difficult. They could give me meds to speed up labor because it caused him more stress so I had to let me body do it on its own which took a little longer. When I was able to finally push his heart completely stopped!! Emergency c section was being talked about I was being prepared by the nurse and the operating room was waiting on me, thankfully my dr is amazing and has been around awhile and knows me and walked in calm as can be and helped me get him out safely! 2 pushes!!
All that to say I’m TERRIFIED about this one! I’m so scared it’s going to happen again. The only thing keeping me sane is knowing every pregnancy is different and every labor and delivery is different! My dd was induced because of preeclampsia and it was a long process but no real issues. So I’ve already experienced two completely different labors and I know the 3rd will have its own too! I’m hoping to finally have a quick and easy one, but we shall see! I have an appointment today and DH is coming with me and we’re going to discuss all of the concerns I have with labor and do some educating myself and DH on what to do or expect if my dr is unavailable for this baby’s birth! I’ll be sure to update with any good info from him!

I had a scary birth with my son. I had preeclampsia and the hospital sent me home, I fought with them to call my dr and of course he is like gold and cake and saw me in the hall during his lunch and said for me to come to his office after I told him all that went on. Sure enough he admitted me to the hospital because I had high blood pressure, protein in my urine, swelling, vomiting and was 4 cm dilated! Well I thought things were good at that point, but DS heartrate started dropping and getting fast and then dropping again. He was in distress. This of course scared us and made labor and delivery very difficult. They could give me meds to speed up labor because it caused him more stress so I had to let me body do it on its own which took a little longer. When I was able to finally push his heart completely stopped!! Emergency c section was being talked about I was being prepared by the nurse and the operating room was waiting on me, thankfully my dr is amazing and has been around awhile and knows me and walked in calm as can be and helped me get him out safely! 2 pushes!!
All that to say I’m TERRIFIED about this one! I’m so scared it’s going to happen again. The only thing keeping me sane is knowing every pregnancy is different and every labor and delivery is different! My dd was induced because of preeclampsia and it was a long process but no real issues. So I’ve already experienced two completely different labors and I know the 3rd will have its own too! I’m hoping to finally have a quick and easy one, but we shall see! I have an appointment today and DH is coming with me and we’re going to discuss all of the concerns I have with labor and do some educating myself and DH on what to do or expect if my dr is unavailable for this baby’s birth! I’ll be sure to update with any good info from him!

Oh hon u poor thing.
I pray we all have strait forward labours with no problems. Pre eclampsia is horrible.
I'm scared of getting it again. Its started at 30 weeks with my DD so I'm now keeping a look out for the signs.
With me its started with swelling in my feet and ancles and bad headaches.
Had no swelling as of yet but do get the odd bad headache but nothing persistent.
My BP and urine are normol at the moment.
Everytime I hand in my urine I dread it having protein in.
I really hope we all have it so much easier this time hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->