October bumpkins 2019

So 26 weeks today.. going by my hospital last week of second tri :shock:

I don't count 3rd tri till 28 weeks but in the hospital I will be classed as 3rd tri..

Where have the weeks gone?? Feel like it was only yesterday when we where all saying woohoo finally in the 2nd tri :huh:

I know it's going quickly now isn't it? I've got my gtt a week on Tuesday and another consultant appointment a week on Thursday. Looking forward to the kids breaking up from school and having some time with them x

I know it's going quickly now isn't it? I've got my gtt a week on Tuesday and another consultant appointment a week on Thursday. Looking forward to the kids breaking up from school and having some time with them x

My kids are already off.. I'm in work for the month of Aug so really going to make memories with them for July cause before I know it they will be back in school and baby will be here..

Good luck with your GTT.. I just started metformin as my fasting blood sugars are high x

24 weeks today! \\:D/
Thinking positive, I am feeling regular movements, and if little man does start to struggle, I can feel relatively confident that he will have a chance if he has to be born earlier than expected. So, I am celebrating V day by ordering our pram!
Also had a bit if a growth spurt this week, I've put on 2lbs and bump has appeared out of nowhere!
Hope everyone is coping ok with the heat? I LOVE it, even when pregnant!

@brittany12 beautiful scan pictures, such a sweet little face!

I should be getting a date for my csection at my 32week consultant appointment. They are really pushing me to have a VBAC but I really dont want to! This will be our last pregnancy, and all my other full term labours have been hampered by unstable lie problems, (1 ended up as an assisted delivery in theatre as he had his head stuck going into the wrong space in my pelvis, 1 was breech, then turned at 39 weeks, then breech again at 40 weeks and was turned with an ECV then induced, and 1 was an emergency csection as I came in, in labour, with him lying transverse and they couldn't turn him) ...I just want one that kind of goes to plan!

@brittany12 beautiful scan pictures, such a sweet little face!

I should be getting a date for my csection at my 32week consultant appointment. They are really pushing me to have a VBAC but I really dont want to! This will be our last pregnancy, and all my other full term labours have been hampered by unstable lie problems, (1 ended up as an assisted delivery in theatre as he had his head stuck going into the wrong space in my pelvis, 1 was breech, then turned at 39 weeks, then breech again at 40 weeks and was turned with an ECV then induced, and 1 was an emergency csection as I came in, in labour, with him lying transverse and they couldn't turn him) ...I just want one that kind of goes to plan!

Hi hon.. if u have growth concerns, I would totally suggest u to go for a C-section as vaginal birth could get stressful for the bub..
Happened with my previous pregnancy, where in my son has Small for gestational age and glad we got an elective csec..

Anyone else struggling with breathing??? I feel like I can't catch my breath or take a deep breath.. feel like I'm too early to be feeling this shortness of breath lol...

Looked it up on my pregnancy app and it's quiet common form this week onwards..

What am I going to be like at 35+ weeks lol

So 26 weeks today.. going by my hospital last week of second tri :shock:

I don't count 3rd tri till 28 weeks but in the hospital I will be classed as 3rd tri..

Where have the weeks gone?? Feel like it was only yesterday when we where all saying woohoo finally in the 2nd tri :huh:

I've been told and read in my baby book which is a modern one that 3rd tri starts at 27 weeks hon so yeah ure nearly there and I'll be there in 2 weeks.
Ure so right I feel like since I hit 21 weeks the time is flying by so so fast.
It does only seem like yesterday that we was all just going in to the 2nd trimester and now here we are almost in the 3rd.
I see my ob/gyn next week and I'm hoping she will book me in a date for a section or induction. I wud be nice to know.
It's so exciting.
I keep seeing new born babies everywhere and it's making me so so broody.
I just cant wait to have my little man in my arms and that new born smell. U just cant beat it.
This is prob gonna be my last because I am 39 but I guess u can say never say never. I just love babies so much but pregnancy is getting hard now with all the aches and pains.
Do love having a bump tho.
It's so good to see you back on here again hon. <3

24 weeks today! \\:D/
Thinking positive, I am feeling regular movements, and if little man does start to struggle, I can feel relatively confident that he will have a chance if he has to be born earlier than expected. So, I am celebrating V day by ordering our pram!
Also had a bit if a growth spurt this week, I've put on 2lbs and bump has appeared out of nowhere!
Hope everyone is coping ok with the heat? I LOVE it, even when pregnant!

Yay for Vday hon. It certainly is a huge mile stone and then each week from then on the baby has more and more of a chance in the outside.
I've found since I hit 24 weeks a week ago I've really started to relax. We have also brought a pram and we have now purchased a mosses basket.
Gonna start buying baby grows and things when I know the day I'm being induced or sectioned. I've opted for a section this time to due to a very very traumatic birth with DD.
I see my ob/gyn (high risk) on Tuesday next week and will hopefully get to talk in more detail about it with her. Really hoping she books me in so then I have a date to focus on.

Any of you ladies lost ure apitite?
I've found the last 4 or 5 days I just haven't felt hungry at all. I've still been drinking alot because i get so thirsty but I've not been eating alot at all. I'm just not hungry.
It has been really hot here so maybe it's that. It's cooler today tho and still haven't ate much.
Anyone else like this

I've found the last 4 or 5 days I just haven't felt hungry at all. I've still been drinking alot because i get so thirsty but I've not been eating alot at all. I'm just not hungry.
It has been really hot here so maybe it's that. It's cooler today tho and still haven't ate much.
Anyone else like this

Haven't lost my appitite but morning sickness is back ](*,)

Not sure if it is the tablets the hospital have put me on or not but my stomach is on edge the same way it would be in first tri :dohh:

Anyone else like this

On the contrary, I am like super super hungry all the time :lol:

My appetite is strong in the morning into the afternoon and barely there in the evening. I feel sick most evenings and still take my medication to help that.

Anyone else feeling like they’re having ‘one of those days’ but everyday ](*,) I can’t tell if it’s my DS going through a phase or if I just have less patience haha. It doesn’t help that this is our first summer in Ontario and it is SO HOT. I lived all my life in Vancouver before and we don’t get weather like this, so it being all humid and muggy doesn’t go well with our house having no AC. Anyways, ha. I can really feel my patience levels dropping :shock:

Haven't lost my appitite but morning sickness is back ](*,)

Not sure if it is the tablets the hospital have put me on or not but my stomach is on edge the same way it would be in first tri :dohh:
My morning sickness is back too :(

Anyone else feeling like they’re having ‘one of those days’ but everyday ](*,) I can’t tell if it’s my DS going through a phase or if I just have less patience haha. It doesn’t help that this is our first summer in Ontario and it is SO HOT. I lived all my life in Vancouver before and we don’t get weather like this, so it being all humid and muggy doesn’t go well with our house having no AC. Anyways, ha. I can really feel my patience levels dropping :shock:

I do not miss Ontario summers. Or no AC. I grew up with no AC in the suburbs of Toronto until I was 16. I remember sleepless nights, unbearable sweating, and cranky days. Im so sorry you have to go through that, and pregnant none the less! :hugs:

So last night I was having pains/back ache from 6pm til 11pm every 3 mins lasting for around 1 minute, I know I should of gotten checked out but they wasn't hurting as such but very uncomfy, though my hubby pointed out i don't feel pain until I'm 7/8cm, could these be Braxton hicks? I've never had them before or should I call and get advice? I'm still getting them sporadically today but not like last night?

So last night I was having pains/back ache from 6pm til 11pm every 3 mins lasting for around 1 minute, I know I should of gotten checked out but they wasn't hurting as such but very uncomfy, though my hubby pointed out i don't feel pain until I'm 7/8cm, could these be Braxton hicks? I've never had them before or should I call and get advice? I'm still getting them sporadically today but not like last night?
I would, if it was me! My midwife keeps drilling it into me that she is happy to be contacted s many times as needed with concerns like this, even if it is a false alarm.
My Braxton hicks tend to be more near the top front of my bump, and are never regular like that, but I couldn't tell you if it normal to get them regularly too?
Let us know how it goes!x

its sooo super hot here in SC too! heat index of 105 degrees and all humidity!! super muggy and just feel like you can't breathe!

Went for the repeat 4D scan today and baby didn't cooperate at alllllll this time! Like we got zero photos! We're going to repeat again Friday morning since tomorrow is a holiday, but baby was breech today which was odd because every ultrasound baby (all my babies actually) have had their head lower down and never high up by my chest! Baby was also curled in a complete ball with legs, arms, cord and placenta just all bundled up and wouldn't move it! stubborn child! lol. So here's to hoping 3rd time is the charm!

I do not miss Ontario summers. Or no AC. I grew up with no AC in the suburbs of Toronto until I was 16. I remember sleepless nights, unbearable sweating, and cranky days. Im so sorry you have to go through that, and pregnant none the less! :hugs:
I live 15 mins outside the Toronto. It was a hot one today, but no complaints. I prefer this to our Toronto winters any day. Though I suspect I'll be happy by the time fall gets here this year for multiple reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->