October bumpkins 2019

Great news.. are they bringing you back in for another scan? Maybe you ovulated later? X

I know I’m thinking that I ovulated a day or two after. I’ve gone more into detail on my pregnancy journal :)
Yeah scan for 2 weeks time. May have to book a private one tho in the mean time lol x

I know I’m thinking that I ovulated a day or two after. I’ve gone more into detail on my pregnancy journal :)
Yeah scan for 2 weeks time. May have to book a private one tho in the mean time lol x

I'll have a read of it.. I say you didn't implant till later.. I say you will see lil bean with heartbeat next scan x

Great news.. are they bringing you back in for another scan? Maybe you ovulated later? X

There is a possibility I guess. I had o pains and ewcm on the 16th so I put that down to my o day, however I didn’t have any opks so I can’t 100% confirm. So maybe that was gearing up to o... yeah scan for 2 weeks time. Although I may book a private one for next week xx

Do you guys
So... scan went well. Although not how I was hoping it would go. I was measuring a couple of days behind. Saw yolk sac but couldn’t see baby. But she said it looks great so... I suppose I should be pleased, still an anxious annie though. X

You are not evn 6 weeks babe :)
Yolk sac is all that would be seen at this point!

So... scan went well. Although not how I was hoping it would go. I was measuring a couple of days behind. Saw yolk sac but couldn’t see baby. But she said it looks great so... I suppose I should be pleased, still an anxious annie though. X
Congratulations! That’s still great news!

Got my bhcg results yesterday... nurse said nurmbers looked good (around 400) not sure what that means and that I doubled nicely. I have to stop in the OB's office today; need to start taking Lovenox injections...not looking forward to it but its a must. Any one else ever deal with blood thinners while pregnant? Hoping I will find out when my first appointment will be today. No symptoms other than sore breasts and a little bloat so far. i did have some cramping over the weekend but that seems to have gone away. All the ladies w/ scans this week thoughts are with you <3

Congrats on the scan results ladies! Such good news all around. Hoping for more lovely updates throughout this week. I am counting down the days til my scan now! I have a week’s holiday starting Friday afternoon as well, so hopefully the scan on Saturday will be the start of a lovely week off.

Nausea has showed up :( I knew it would be here this week I was just secretly hoping it would hold off a little longer!

Thankfully working from home today however I have both kiddos by myself as dh has been out of town! Ready for him to be back home and take over so a) I can rest and b) I can get some work done!

Nausea has showed up :( I knew it would be here this week I was just secretly hoping it would hold off a little longer!

Thankfully working from home today however I have both kiddos by myself as dh has been out of town! Ready for him to be back home and take over so a) I can rest and b) I can get some work done!

Ah it's the worst with kids I have been suffering really bad with sickness and nausea trying to get the girls out the door in the morning for school and I'm dry reaching the whole way there

16AB35A2-3E4B-4F82-A8CF-E76B724D4D39.jpeg 62044763-30C6-45E5-8E36-3B6D511B153B.jpeg Wow exciting you’re all getting scans already!! Jealous, lol.

I’m over here still looking @ progression, thinking it looks ok so far? This pic is my FMU tests for each day (Sat-Tue) and my FRER from this morning. What do you guys think?

It looks good!!

My kiddos aren’t in school yet but we all had a lovely 2 hour nap together which was nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"