October bumpkins 2019

Going for my first appointment next Tuesday... I hate wishing away time but so nervous and excited!

Hi ladies
Congrats on all of you that have had scans. Still to early for me to have a scan and I haven't even see a Dr yet as I wanted to make sure I wasn't having a chemical b4 I ring doctors to book appointment.
I found out I was pregnant at just over 3 weeks and said I wud wait untill I was 5 weeks and week late for AF before calling the doctors surgery.

Well that day is tommorow. So will be calling them tommorow to get an appointment. Then after I've seen a Dr I'm hoping he will get hold of the hospital and the high risk preganacy consultant and that she will arrange a scan. Prob won't be till when I'm about 6 to 7 weeks but hoping it's b4 7 weeks because that still seems like ages away even tho it's only 2 weeks.
Funny how when ure in very early pregnancy a week or two seems like forever.
I'm so anxious and really want to know if they baby is ok. I hope when I have a scan I see the baby and heartbeat. I'm so scared it's gonna be bad news.
The only thing giving me hope is my line progression on tests. I am a POASA and yes I know it's crazzzzzzy but I'm still testing now at 20DPO:shy:

So my symtoms returned yesterday boobs were very tender when I woke up yesterday morning and felt a little queezy on and off all day.
I am also still temping and had a rise today but when I went to the bathroom I noticed my mucas when I wiped was slightly tanned. Was only when I wiped. Was really panicking.
Did a test and the line came up strait away and was darker than control line.
Here's a pic what do you ladies think? Do you think this preganacy will be ok. I hate all this worry so much.
Been getting mild period like pains low down very very mild. The tanned mukas has also stopped now.
Shud I be worried??20190212_192621.jpg

Welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

The bottom 2 are from today.
Wish i cud just fast forward the next few weeks

Sugger I had that exact same brown/tan mucus during my first pregnancy. I had it at 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 9+10 weeks. It ended up being nothing - my midwife told me it could even be a form of implantation bleeding. Apparently it’s very common, but I know it’s very worrisome. For me though it didn’t turn into anything except a healthy baby ❤️

And your tests look awesome! I wouldn’t expect them to get any darker. Is this your first baby?

Sugger I had that exact same brown/tan mucus during my first pregnancy. I had it at 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 9+10 weeks. It ended up being nothing - my midwife told me it could even be a form of implantation bleeding. Apparently it’s very common, but I know it’s very worrisome. For me though it didn’t turn into anything except a healthy baby ❤️

And your tests look awesome! I wouldn’t expect them to get any darker. Is this your first baby?

Hi hon.
The tanned mukas has stopped now. Well it stopped a few hours ago and have had nothing at all since. The mild cramps have also stopped.
I did a cervix check just to make sure it wasn't open and it's still low firm clossed.

No this will be mine and my husband's 3rd baby. I also have 2 much older children from a previous relationship 15 and 13. So this is my 5th I'm 39 years old. I feel so blessed but still worry
I've had 2 chemicals in the past and a MC at 10 weeks so I worry so much.

Congratulations to you to I commented on ure line progression post in the preganacy test forum. Great progression hon lovely lines.
Progression is always good. With my chemicals I never got a dark line. Only faint then fainter than BFN then bleed.
The MC I had at 10 weeks I only tested the once so don't know if I wud of had line progression. I bled at 6 weeks and went to hospital where they did a scan and cud see baby and heartbeat but they told me I was threatening MC. The bleeding stoped. But then at 10 weeks I was at work and I felt this woosh down there. Went to bathroom and there was so much blood like a pool of it in my underwear and on the floor.
Went back to hospital had a scan and was told I had lost the baby. It was heart breaking and took me 2 years to completly except it.

Hi ladies! Due on the 17th October! Nerves are away until my 12 week scan lol! Is anyone else getting crazy cramps? I’m so tired so I’ll read the thread properly tomorrow and catch up x

5621BB49-F0EF-4DEA-9FAD-041D065A04AF.jpeg

6 weeks today woohoo.. slowly getting ontop of the nausea and being able to drink again.. still get bad waves of it but not too bad today .. I'll go through the pages and update the front page later on today.

My scan is on sat can't wait to see lil bean.. already booked in for another private scan on the 09th of march might be sooner depending on what is said on sat

Measuring spot on 6w2d due 10/7/19
Saw 1 baby and heart beat of 114bpm. She said heart has just started beating so that is normal. Blood pressure was 120/60.

I will probably be keeping my first official appointment for 2/28.

I’ll update if the doctor says anything else when I see him and upload a scan photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->