October bumpkins 2019

Not sure it any of you remember me. But I just wanted to pop in and say that I have been stalking the whole time and I wish you all the luck in the world with your births.
i remember u, just seen ur test! i do hope its ur bfp and its a sticky bean, plz keep us updated x

im very achey and crampy today, 4 days till sweep and 6 days until induction, good luck to the ladies who are going in over this weekend x

Not sure it any of you remember me. But I just wanted to pop in and say that I have been stalking the whole time and I wish you all the luck in the world with your births.

Ho hon I have been thinking about you alot and wondering how you are. It's so good to hear from you. :hug:

im very achey and crampy today, 4 days till sweep and 6 days until induction, good luck to the ladies who are going in over this weekend x

I'm the same hon. I feel very tired and agitated today and so nervous about tommorow.

Aw hi baby brain of course we remember you :flower: This must be a hard month for you, sending hugs to you :hugs:
I didn’t know you had a testing thread open, going to stalk now :haha:

Thank you for all your kind words. I am not going to lie, this month is pretty painful and I am so happy for you ladies but also a bit jealous that you are all meeting your babies soon.

AFM I am right back at the beginning again with what I hope is my sticky baby BFP.

Can’t wait to start seeing pics of all your little cuties soon.

Good luck ladies! Can’t wait to hear all the stories and see pictures of babies!

Our Baby is pretty comfy over here! Nothing going on. No mucus plug, no contractions, no Braxton Hicks or anything. Lol...

Hi @Baby_brain thinking of you xx I have been there and it is hard. Hoping you get your sticky rainbow soon xx

Just checked into hospital.. had my first injection wasn't too bad.. every now and again I get a stinging feeling last a few sec...

There is talks that I might have section tomorrow if the steroids make my bloods crazy

.. so far I'm good

But omg girls I'm next to the delivery ward and the noise of the babies crying is getting me so emosh.. it's like I'm only realising now that I'm having a baby lol x

I'm so jealous of you all whose babies are imminent! I know I'm trying to keep mine in but I'm still a little sad I still have 7 weeks left to 40 weeks! But good luck to you all! I'm still positive baby will arrive in October and not november, but only time will tell I suppose! Cant wait to see some pictures of babies!

Good luck to all you ladies having babies over the next couple days! Can’t wait to hear the announcements :) And yay sushai baby time!!!!

Not much happening over here, but it’s still early days. BH are picking up a bit but I remember this happening with DS1 at around the same time, wasn’t really an indication of labour. I’m sure I’ll go to at least 39 weeks, hopefully make it all the way to 39+4 for the section.

We bought our crib today (finally lol), now just have to put it together. I can’t remember if I mentioned but there’s a way to configure it as a co-sleeper so we’re going to do that. Car seat is also going in today.

I’ve been baby proofing the house like crazy because my DS gets into eeeeeeeeverything. I’ve just been putting up with it but I know I can’t with another baby it’s just going to make me mental. So all his drawers have stoppers on them now, and we installed a lock on our office door because he kept going in there.

Super busy with work over the next couple of weeks (I work from home) so that should keep me occupied!

Still not feeling mentally prepared for another baby in the house :shock: DH and I had a date night last night so it was nice to just enjoy spending time together. We saw Ad Astra - ugh I hated it haha. Super slow movie, and it was over 2 hours long :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->