October bumpkins 2019

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Shorty88, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Baby_brain

Baby_brain Well-Known Member

Not sure it any of you remember me. But I just wanted to pop in and say that I have been stalking the whole time and I wish you all the luck in the world with your births.

Jessie7003, Teanna, LNWXO and 8 others like this.
  2. playgirl666

playgirl666 Well-Known Member

i remember u, just seen ur test! i do hope its ur bfp and its a sticky bean, plz keep us updated x

3. playgirl666

playgirl666 Well-Known Member

im very achey and crampy today, 4 days till sweep and 6 days until induction, good luck to the ladies who are going in over this weekend x

Suggerhoney likes this.
  4. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney Well-known member:)

Ho hon I have been thinking about you alot and wondering how you are. It's so good to hear from you. :hug:

5. Suggerhoney

I'm the same hon. I feel very tired and agitated today and so nervous about tommorow.

6. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Aw hi baby brain of course we remember you :flower: This must be a hard month for you, sending hugs to you :hugs:
    I didn’t know you had a testing thread open, going to stalk now :haha:

7. Suggerhoney

Good luck @Shorty88 cant wait to see pics of ure wee little baba.

Shorty88 likes this.
  8. Baby_brain

Baby_brain Well-Known Member

Thank you for all your kind words. I am not going to lie, this month is pretty painful and I am so happy for you ladies but also a bit jealous that you are all meeting your babies soon.

AFM I am right back at the beginning again with what I hope is my sticky baby BFP.

Can’t wait to start seeing pics of all your little cuties soon.

9. xxmyheartxx

xxmyheartxx mommy of 5

I had a sweep on Thursday, have lost my plug and had my bloody show and now getting pains, I may be going before induction, back to hospital tomorrow for more monitoring unless I start labouring I guess x

10. brittany12

brittany12 Mommy x’s 2

Good luck ladies! Can’t wait to hear all the stories and see pictures of babies!

Our Baby is pretty comfy over here! Nothing going on. No mucus plug, no contractions, no Braxton Hicks or anything. Lol...

11. Shorty88

Shorty88 Mummy to 2. Pregnant with #3 rainbow baby

Hi @Baby_brain thinking of you xx I have been there and it is hard. Hoping you get your sticky rainbow soon xx

12. Shorty88

Just checked into hospital.. had my first injection wasn't too bad.. every now and again I get a stinging feeling last a few sec...

There is talks that I might have section tomorrow if the steroids make my bloods crazy

.. so far I'm good

But omg girls I'm next to the delivery ward and the noise of the babies crying is getting me so emosh.. it's like I'm only realising now that I'm having a baby lol x

Jessie7003, Teanna, LNWXO and 2 others like this.
  13. xxmyheartxx

xxmyheartxx mommy of 5

@Shorty88 I was the same earlier in the week when I was admitted,it hit home that I would be having a baby soon. I hope you get some rest tonight xx

Jessie7003 and Shorty88 like this.
  14. Sushai

Sushai Mum of 5, soon to be 6

Ladies!! My waters have just broken! No contractions yet so will be holding out a little as it’s only 330am here. OMG!!!

Jessie7003, Teanna, LNWXO and 9 others like this.
  15. HLx

HLx Mummy of 3 <3

I'm so jealous of you all whose babies are imminent! I know I'm trying to keep mine in but I'm still a little sad I still have 7 weeks left to 40 weeks! But good luck to you all! I'm still positive baby will arrive in October and not november, but only time will tell I suppose! Cant wait to see some pictures of babies!

Teanna, Sushai and Shorty88 like this.
  16. Shorty88

Omg exciting xx best of luck xx

Sushai likes this.
  17. Sander

Sander Well-Known Member

Good luck to all you ladies having babies over the next couple days! Can’t wait to hear the announcements :) And yay sushai baby time!!!!

Not much happening over here, but it’s still early days. BH are picking up a bit but I remember this happening with DS1 at around the same time, wasn’t really an indication of labour. I’m sure I’ll go to at least 39 weeks, hopefully make it all the way to 39+4 for the section.

We bought our crib today (finally lol), now just have to put it together. I can’t remember if I mentioned but there’s a way to configure it as a co-sleeper so we’re going to do that. Car seat is also going in today.

I’ve been baby proofing the house like crazy because my DS gets into eeeeeeeeverything. I’ve just been putting up with it but I know I can’t with another baby it’s just going to make me mental. So all his drawers have stoppers on them now, and we installed a lock on our office door because he kept going in there.

Super busy with work over the next couple of weeks (I work from home) so that should keep me occupied!

Still not feeling mentally prepared for another baby in the house :shock: DH and I had a date night last night so it was nice to just enjoy spending time together. We saw Ad Astra - ugh I hated it haha. Super slow movie, and it was over 2 hours long :wacko:

xxmyheartxx and Sushai like this.
  18. brittany12

brittany12 Mommy x’s 2

Ahh!! Yay for water breaking!

Yay for inductions being started!

Yay for section dates being here!

Can not wait to see these babies! I feel like an online aunt to them all haha!!

19. doddy0402

doddy0402 Mummy to 3!

eeeeeek! gonna get some babies over the weekend!! so excited for you!x

Shorty88, xxmyheartxx and Sushai like this.
  20. xxmyheartxx

xxmyheartxx mommy of 5

Eekk good luck!!

Sushai likes this.