October bumpkins 2019

Had some more bloody show a few hours ago. It was only when I wiped and was red mixed with cm and happened 4 times when I wiped
Oh gosh I hope this is a sign something is going to happen in the next 24 hours. Been having contractions but not regular and not that strong. I feel real niggly tho. Cant sleep.

I’m really proud of myself too for not giving in and finding out! Lol I’m so ready to know who this baby is!

I wish I could get some contractions going to be honest! I mean just enough to get my uterus prepared again. I’m ok with waiting another 2 weeks to deliver because I want to soak up every last minute of my very last pregnancy. I know so soon this chapter of my life will be over forever so I want to make sure I’m enjoying it all and not just rushing it to get out of the pain.

Doing good! Trying to plan for packing a hospital bag - I’m in denial about how close it’s all getting so I’ve been putting it off but I have to order some things online so figured I should hop to it :haha:

This is my list, am I missing anything?

• Swaddle blanket
  • Soothers
  • Nursing pads
  • Nursing bra
  • Diapers
  • Wipes
  • Diapers for me (the hospital pads leaked so bad for me last time)
  • Lanolin
  • Going home outfit for baby
  • Penatin cream
  • Phone charger
  • Laptop w charger
  • Mascara
  • Snacks
  • Clothes for DH
  • Nursing pillow
  • Nipple shield
  • Burp cloths
  • Nursing cover

Sounds like most of it for me! I’m awful at packing though! I always bring way to much on any type of trip!

I think I have some hats, socks, mittens, blanket for dh (the hospital never offers him one idk why!) my own pillow, my toiletries like shampoo, conditioner, tooth brush, tooth paste, etc, clothes for me (mainly leggings, nursing top and sweater), slippers because I hate socks

So jealous of some of you ladies since you’ll be meeting your babies soon. I’ve been in prodromal labour now for a week. Been getting intense contractions every evening and they amount to nothing as they just fizzle out. Annoyed is an understatement as to how I feel. I’m so over it all. It’s exhausting having to deal with 5 kids, a household to look after and then painful contractions on a daily basis. I have a hospital appointment today and I’m hoping they’ll suggest something for these awful pains.

Also, 38 weeks today... whoop, whoop!!

Oh wow 38?!? I mean I’m right behind you but it just seems so surreal hearing 38 weeks!

Hope the other ladies are ok! Haven’t heard from them today! Maybe they’re holding their babies??

I know I was thinking the same things Sushai that’s crazy you’re 38 weeks already! I actually was curious - did you breastfeed your twins? If so are you still breastfeeding them? I was hoping to continue breastfeeding my son until this baby was born (mainly to avoid re-traumatizing my nipples lol), but my supply dried up when he was around 10 months old :(

Holding up. Had crazy BH last night and now back cramps.. 37weeks tmrw and big scan to check on Doppler/fluid etc.
Might meet my baby as early as Saturday.. oh well...

I know I was thinking the same things Sushai that’s crazy you’re 38 weeks already! I actually was curious - did you breastfeed your twins? If so are you still breastfeeding them? I was hoping to continue breastfeeding my son until this baby was born (mainly to avoid re-traumatizing my nipples lol), but my supply dried up when he was around 10 months old :(

My twins were in SCN for two weeks and just before I got to bring them home I ended up with a really bad case of mastitis (I’d been exclusively expressing). I was put on antibiotics and sadly that did away with my supply. I’ve never had any luck with breastfeeding and I’m hoping that turns around for me this time.

Had my appointment this morning and I’ve been offered a stretch and sweep for this time next week if baby hasn’t arrived. Apparently baby is really well engaged (they could hardly feel her head, she’s buried it deeply inside). They think she might come soon on her own, which would be fantastic if she did.

My twins were in SCN for two weeks and just before I got to bring them home I ended up with a really bad case of mastitis (I’d been exclusively expressing). I was put on antibiotics and sadly that did away with my supply. I’ve never had any luck with breastfeeding and I’m hoping that turns around for me this time.

Had my appointment this morning and I’ve been offered a stretch and sweep for this time next week if baby hasn’t arrived. Apparently baby is really well engaged (they could hardly feel her head, she’s buried it deeply inside). They think she might come soon on her own, which would be fantastic if she did.

Aw sorry to hear you had such a rough time!! I had a blocked duct with DS and that was painful enough - but other moms in my group got mastitis and it sounded completely awful! Hopefully this time is easier for you - if nothing else then to save money on formula :haha:

Crazy your LO is so well engaged! Hopefully she comes soon!

How exciting will we be having birth announcements soon, time really is going quickly now.

I got admitted on Monday - Wednesday for my blood pressure, it spiked stupidly high and took ages to come back down, I was weighed incase I needed an emergency c section for anesthetic, hubbys face was a picture at this point! so I'm now on another tablet and seeing my consultant this afternoon for scan and to discuss induction, I'm hoping they will let me go til 40 weeks on the off chance I go naturally but I've got a feeling they will say sooner rather than later.

How exciting will we be having birth announcements soon, time really is going quickly now.

I got admitted on Monday - Wednesday for my blood pressure, it spiked stupidly high and took ages to come back down, I was weighed incase I needed an emergency c section for anesthetic, hubbys face was a picture at this point! so I'm now on another tablet and seeing my consultant this afternoon for scan and to discuss induction, I'm hoping they will let me go til 40 weeks on the off chance I go naturally but I've got a feeling they will say sooner rather than later.
Hope it gets better hon..
BP can b a real bitch

Had some more bloody show a few hours ago. It was only when I wiped and was red mixed with cm and happened 4 times when I wiped
Oh gosh I hope this is a sign something is going to happen in the next 24 hours. Been having contractions but not regular and not that strong. I feel real niggly tho. Cant sleep.

Thinking of you babe...

Hey..

Sorry ladies I'm good..

Spent the day with my dds as it's the last time I will have them on my own before baby comes..

I kept them out of school.. we went out for some breakfast went to a playground made some memories x

I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow as a pick me up cause hubby is being a dick sorry

I'll be admitted sat evening..

So sick today

So excited to meet baby still dont think its hit me that a baby is coming..

My rainbow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->