October bumpkins 2019

Eekkk! So excited to see what you’re having! I also have a hair appointment tomorrow! Lol! I love hair days!
I cant wait to have my baby so I can have my hair day, too. Enjoy hun.

Hey..

Sorry ladies I'm good..

Spent the day with my dds as it's the last time I will have them on my own before baby comes..

I kept them out of school.. we went out for some breakfast went to a playground made some memories x

I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow as a pick me up cause hubby is being a dick sorry

I'll be admitted sat evening..

So sick today

So excited to meet baby still dont think its hit me that a baby is coming..

My rainbow xx

Glad you're doing good and Im so excited for you. Im sorry Hubby is being the ICK that they are, mines alittle of that, too. lol

So today I had my 36week check up and finally I have some news. Baby is totally head down he is estimated atm to be 5lb 6oz. I got see him for a little bit as my OB was measuring him with the ultrasound machine. I cant wait<3<3<3

It’s 2.15am here and since 11.30pm I have been having contractions, not that painful but are 1-2 mins long and 3-4 mins apart. I know it’s probably nothing though. X

So today I had my 36week check up and finally I have some news. Baby is totally head down he is estimated atm to be 5lb 6oz. I got see him for a little bit as my OB was measuring him with the ultrasound machine. I cant wait<3<3<3
Aww! Yay for head down!

It’s 2.15am here and since 11.30pm I have been having contractions, not that painful but are 1-2 mins long and 3-4 mins apart. I know it’s probably nothing though. X

Could be the start of things!! No contractions or anything over here! We’re just hanging out dealing with the pelvic pains at night while trying to use the entire king bed to roll over!

Ok I got 7-10 days more.. phew..

Doppler is fine, fluid has gone up to 9.5 so that's a relief.. baby is measuring around 5lb 8oz which is also decent growth, given my history and everything..

Now biweekly NSTs and section date to be fixed on Monday.

Could be the start of things!! No contractions or anything over here! We’re just hanging out dealing with the pelvic pains at night while trying to use the entire king bed to roll over!

They fizzled out around 2.30am and it’s now 6.30am and I have them again!
Oh I am really struggling with the rolling over too! My husband has to pull me over haha x

I have an induction date for next weekend, 1cm dilated, had a sweep, bp is still up, in every other day now for monitoring and if bp is not behaving will be induced sooner, oh and I now have low amniotic fluid as well!
Looking forward to birth announcements
Enjoy hair day

Last edited:
Wow loads of babies sound like they are ready to start making an appearance :dance:

We have each known these babies since 3-4 weeks from lil jelly beans to now fully formed newborns..

Cant wait to start seeing faces and names to these babies

Hoping everyone has a smooth delivery/induction/section what ever way our babies are meant to get here safely

I will pop on over the weekend and try my best on monday to let you know what I had xx

@Suggerhoney hope you are keeping well???

Xx

Hmmm I think I spoke too soon. Got a call from OB that actually Doppler of umbilical artery is a bit high (95 percentile) and she has called me for a consult tomorrow.
In the same breath she also mentioned that we can hve the baby on Monday so I was zapped. Could not talk more as she was rushing for a delivery but more answers tmrw.. arrrggh..

I promise I still been stalking XD I'll be thinking of those that are going to be induced soon! Can't wait to hear all about the labor and babies soon!

I had my 35w 4d check up yesterday, they checked me. 1-2 cm and 50% effaced (the earliest I have ever started any of this both with DD and DS I didn't start until 38 weeks and DD came 2 weeks after and DS came 1 week after). After the check for the rest of the day it sucked. I had so many braxton hicks, completely uncomfortable. Nothing worked for awhile but I managed to fall asleep at some point but was shitty sleep. Woke up this morning feeling like I was hit by a truck X_X. Things seemed to have calmed down but so much pressure down below.

I have never experienced this much uncomfortableness with prior pregnancies.

Just praying things will calm down and stay calmed down until Oct 1st (technically Sept 29th) for hitting 37 weeks.

hi i have been having really bad pains down there for a while now, especially when walking, but today i have noticed its gone! has anyone else had this? hoping baby hasnt un engaged! x

Hi sorry ladies

I'm ok I'm still pregnant no baby yet:-(
I've been having predominal labour for 2 weeks now. Painful contractions that just fizzle out by morning.
But since yesterday afternoon I have been contracting and it has gone on all night long and still contracting now almost 24 hours of it now but they are not close together. There about 30 mins apart. Some are quite painful.
I took some codeine this morning but it hasn't stopped them. I really need them to get closer together.
I hate having all these contractions. I wud rather it just stop if it's nothing or get closer and stronger if it is the real thing.
Can u have really slow labour when it starts?
I've never had this with my others. It's so frustrating I just want things to really start.
I'm so exhausted.

My induction is on sunday. I really hope they can just break my waters:confused:
My consultant mentioned using the balloon method but it sounds a bit scary and I've never had it b4.

I'm really anxious and keep thinking what if something goes wrong. What if something happens to the baby.
I've been feeling so positive but now it's so close I'm feeling scared.

I managed to get about 3 hours sleep last night in between contractions and needing to pee. And when I did sleep I kept having dreams about my grandad who died back in 2013 and now I'm worrying is that a bad sign?
:-(:confused:

I just pray this baby will be healthy.[-o&lt;

Hi sorry ladies

I'm ok I'm still pregnant no baby yet:-(
I've been having predominal labour for 2 weeks now. Painful contractions that just fizzle out by morning.
But since yesterday afternoon I have been contracting and it has gone on all night long and still contracting now almost 24 hours of it now but they are not close together. There about 30 mins apart. Some are quite painful.
I took some codeine this morning but it hasn't stopped them. I really need them to get closer together.
I hate having all these contractions. I wud rather it just stop if it's nothing or get closer and stronger if it is the real thing.
Can u have really slow labour when it starts?
I've never had this with my others. It's so frustrating I just want things to really start.
I'm so exhausted.

My induction is on sunday. I really hope they can just break my waters:confused:
My consultant mentioned using the balloon method but it sounds a bit scary and I've never had it b4.

I'm really anxious and keep thinking what if something goes wrong. What if something happens to the baby.
I've been feeling so positive but now it's so close I'm feeling scared.

I managed to get about 3 hours sleep last night in between contractions and needing to pee. And when I did sleep I kept having dreams about my grandad who died back in 2013 and now I'm worrying is that a bad sign?
:-(:confused:

I just pray this baby will be healthy.[-o&lt;
Sounds like things are starting though for you. I'd try walking if you can. For me that's what always has worked. Which is why I'm not taking it easy for the next 1.5 weeks and I'm not pleased with it but I don't want baby here before 37 weeks. But with your inducation just a few days away, I say walk walk walk, but don't wear yourself out either.

Sounds like things are starting though for you. I'd try walking if you can. For me that's what always has worked. Which is why I'm not taking it easy for the next 1.5 weeks and I'm not pleased with it but I don't want baby here before 37 weeks. But with your inducation just a few days away, I say walk walk walk, but don't wear yourself out either.

I've been doing some walking and going up and down stairs lol.
My back is a bit sore now and feel a bit period crampy but I'm not holding my breath. I cant see anything really exciting happening until my induction.
It's now 8pm here on friday so I only have tommorow to go then its induction day eeeeek. Wud be funny if I went onto full blown labour and I had him the day b4 my induction hahaha. That happened with my my son. I was booked into be induced and ended up going into labour the day b4 hahaha.
Typical lol.

So I thought I best share another bump shot b4 my inductio . May try and get another when I'm in hospital if I can.
Here is my almost 37 weeks bump. I'm so happy I have made it this far. It was so touch and go throughout my pregnancy but here I am.
Please ignore the sexy PJ bottoms and slippers:shy::haha:
20190920_194840.jpg 20190920_194920.jpg 20190920_194942.jpg

hi i have been having really bad pains down there for a while now, especially when walking, but today i have noticed its gone! has anyone else had this? hoping baby hasnt un engaged! x

I don't think that happens. Once they are engaged, they are.. u probably had some BH which have fizzled out. My DS wss engaged from 34weeks but I never had any pain down there..

I don't think that happens. Once they are engaged, they are.. u probably had some BH which have fizzled out. My DS wss engaged from 34weeks but I never had any pain down there..
i spoke to soon, pains came back down there last night after sitting on ball, im thinking its how baby is laying maybe? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->