October bumpkins 2019

Hey ladies. Happy Valentine’s Day! Today my sickness really kicked in and I vomited in work but I’ve not been sick since and that was around 11am. Though the nausea and horrible taste in my mouth is driving me mad lol but as long as all is healthy with baby! I hope I get an early enough scan I don’t know how I’ll cope waiting another 6 odd weeks.

I know what you mean I have 7 more more weeks until I'm 12 weeks and I'm hoping my pregnany consultant sends me an appointment for a early scan. Hopefully around the 6 and half 7 week mark as thats not to long to wait.
It's horrible how in this country u have to wait till ure 12 weeks for a scan.
I bet ure in the UK like me?
Sickness is a good sign. I really wish I had my symptoms back mines gone again today and I'm only 5 weeks and 1 day. Worrys me so much. Wud much rather have symptoms just for reassurance.
Try ginger biscuits they will help.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Sorry to those that have been sick :( I have been nauseated on and off. I have meds that help ease it up but I’ve been getting headaches so bad!! They’re awful and medicine doesn’t relieve them!

We told our family today. Thankfully they’re all happy!

Sugger your line looks great. Once your bfp gets really strong it pulls ink from the control into the test line. Only a good thing!

Brittany glad your family is happy! We haven’t told our families yet (still pretty early), they live across the country. We’re visiting next week so I’ll probably tell my mom when I see her - my dad on the otherhand immediately spilled the beans last time so I’ve learned my lesson He’s going to have to wait like everyone else!

Anyone else planning on telling any family/friends?

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. Just found out I'm pregnant February 12th, though was in denial until i saw a super dark test yesterday which was also my birthday. I figure I'm 3 weeks 6 days today likely due October 25th. I wasn't ttc as I'm single and the father is a work colleague so things may get interesting shortly. I haven't told the father yet but plan to tomorrow or this weekend. I've had a couple chemical pregnancies years ago and never saw lines as dark as this time so I feel good about this,but still wrapping my head around the shock that I'm actually pregnant and not just crazy.

Sugger your line looks great. Once your bfp gets really strong it pulls ink from the control into the test line. Only a good thing!

Brittany glad your family is happy! We haven’t told our families yet (still pretty early), they live across the country. We’re visiting next week so I’ll probably tell my mom when I see her - my dad on the otherhand immediately spilled the beans last time so I’ve learned my lesson He’s going to have to wait like everyone else!

Anyone else planning on telling any family/friends?

I've just done the second test and it's complete dye stealer I thought earliers one was a wow but this one takes the biscuit.
This has never ever happened with me b4 and I used this brand with my DD and never see nothing like this. Think it's safe to say my levels must be soaring.
Such a relief to see this after have 2 chemicals. I'm still so nervous about misscarrying but I'm praying that tests this strong mean a very very sticky healthy little beany that will grow into a healthy baby.
20190214_231836.jpg
I'm speechless. Did not know this happened.
Can I stop worrying now? :shrug:
Boobies are tender again tonight so I'm happy about that.
Haha I know that sounds nuts but having symptoms is so reasuring.
Just want the queezyness to come back to. Yes I know I'm weird hahahaha:haha:

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. Just found out I'm pregnant February 12th, though was in denial until i saw a super dark test yesterday which was also my birthday. I figure I'm 3 weeks 6 days today likely due October 25th. I wasn't ttc as I'm single and the father is a work colleague so things may get interesting shortly. I haven't told the father yet but plan to tomorrow or this weekend. I've had a couple chemical pregnancies years ago and never saw lines as dark as this time so I feel good about this,but still wrapping my head around the shock that I'm actually pregnant and not just crazy.

Hi hon
Welcome to the group and congratulations.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months.
Everyone Is lovely here so ure fit in so well.

Congratulations to all new BFPs. Happy and healthy 9 months :)

To those worried about symptoms, I literally had none with my DS. I used to just wait for scans to see him in early months.. so it's all nofmal..
This one is already giving me sore boobs all the time.. every pregnancy is different..no symptoms doesn't mean something is wrong :)

And the morning sickness is real. I wake up every day nauseated.. only drinking ice cold water works for me.. 6weeks today :)

Congratulations to all new BFPs. Happy and healthy 9 months :)

To those worried about symptoms, I literally had none with my DS. I used to just wait for scans to see him in early months.. so it's all nofmal..
This one is already giving me sore boobs all the time.. every pregnancy is different..no symptoms doesn't mean something is wrong :)

And the morning sickness is real. I wake up every day nauseated.. only drinking ice cold water works for me.. 6weeks today :)

Thank you for the reassurance.
My breast tenderness has now returned yay.
I'm only a few days behind you so I wonder if the sickness will hit me when I hit the 6 week mark on Wednesday. I felt terrible queezyness all last week but it's warn off. Only get the odd slight queezy feeling hear and there. Not as extreme as last week.
So happy my boobs are getting tender again.
It's horrible being early isn't it hun such a long wait for a scan. Sigh.
Hope ure sickness eases a little.
I've heard sucking on mints helps

Hi hon
Welcome to the group and congratulations.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months.
Everyone Is lovely here so ure fit in so well.
Thanks Suggerhoney, I look forward to getting to know everyone and happy and healthy 9 months.

Also my BBs are always sore the full 2 weeks after O but now the PMS soreness is fading away and I'm getting the odd strange twinge in them I've never felt before and soreness is intermittent. I know at this point it's common for symptoms to come and go, no sense worrying.

Thanks Suggerhoney, I look forward to getting to know everyone and happy and healthy 9 months.

Also my BBs are always sore the full 2 weeks after O but now the PMS soreness is fading away and I'm getting the odd strange twinge in them I've never felt before and soreness is intermittent. I know at this point it's common for symptoms to come and go, no sense worrying.

Thank you sweety.
I've got tender boobs today and also the queezyness has returned so feeling so much better now.
I did have a little Google and it did say it's very normol for symtoms to come and go in early preganacy and even go away for a day or even 2 then come back so that was reasuring to read.
I always thought if ure symptoms suddenly vanish it's not good news.
So happy mine have returned. I don't feel really sick just queezy. A bit like travel sickness In a way that's the only way I can describe it. Mild travel or motion sickness as it's called but I'm not in no motion I'm sat down still lol.

Nice weather today here in England. Nice and sunny for a change haha it's normoly raining lol.
Really looking forward to the warmer weather now. My last pregnancies I was due in Feb, so always had the bump covered with coats and things. Will be so different this time I'm really looking forward to it. I've got a bloat going on now but I can not wait to have a propper bump. It's so exciting watching ure bump grow.
Feeling really chilled today and happy and blessed.

Have a lovely day ladies.

Thats gas teanna. I normal go 2 weeks early so hopefully all going well i will again.
Zero symptoms here and those blasted ic still showing shadows!!

Napa - my IC’s are terrible this time! They’re super faint but FRER’s are nice and dark. I feel like the manufacturers of the IC’s have started cheaping out and they don’t work as well as they used to.

Congrats sugger, maybe it’s twins!

Hi Teanna! We have a close birthday and due date :p I’m today actually Feb 15, due Oct 24 (based off dates, should confirm w a scan in a month or so)

Hi can I please join?! Got my bfp today after 22 months ttc #2 with secondary infertility (male factor). I had given up and we were about to look into IVF so hadn't tracked this cycle so I'm in total shock! From LMP I am 4weeks 2days so due date is 23rd October. Sooo crampy though which is making me very nervous!

DSC_1021~2.JPG

Congratulations xjessibabyx!!! What an awesome surprise I’m sure!

I know what you mean I have 7 more more weeks until I'm 12 weeks and I'm hoping my pregnany consultant sends me an appointment for a early scan. Hopefully around the 6 and half 7 week mark as thats not to long to wait.
It's horrible how in this country u have to wait till ure 12 weeks for a scan.
I bet ure in the UK like me?
Sickness is a good sign. I really wish I had my symptoms back mines gone again today and I'm only 5 weeks and 1 day. Worrys me so much. Wud much rather have symptoms just for reassurance.
Try ginger biscuits they will help.

Yess I’m uk too it’s terrible lol! Though I’m getting an early scan in the next few days because of the pains I was getting. I won’t see much but hopefully baby is in the right place and all is well.
My symptoms come and go all the time so don’t worry! Thank you I’ll buy some.

Hi can I please join?! Got my bfp today after 22 months ttc #2 with secondary infertility (male factor). I had given up and we were about to look into IVF so hadn't tracked this cycle so I'm in total shock! From LMP I am 4weeks 2days so due date is 23rd October. Sooo crampy though which is making me very nervous!

View attachment 1055634
Congrats!

So today is scan day!!! I have been awake since before 5am and scan isn’t until the afternoon. I have been excited all week for the day to arrive and now I am terrified. Please let everything be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->