October bumpkins 2019

Baby Sutton Oakes was born 10-1-19 at 2:33am! 7lbs 3oz 20.5in long.

Started contractions around 5pm by 2am I was 7cm and ready to push by 2:25am! 2 pushes and he was out!

No induction for us!

Congratulations Brittany!! Love his name and well done for pinpointing the date exactly haha!x

Started contractions around 5pm by 2am I was 7cm and ready to push by 2:25am! 2 pushes and he was out!

No induction for us!
congratulations so happy for u ❤ x

Our little boy was born at 542 this morning, 8lb 8oz and is feeding like a champ, broke waters at 2230, drip started at 0030 and he was born with his right hand holding his chin! Totally in love with him x
congratulations ❤ x

Our little boy was born at 542 this morning, 8lb 8oz and is feeding like a champ, broke waters at 2230, drip started at 0030 and he was born with his right hand holding his chin! Totally in love with him x

Awww congratulations sweety. Cant wait to see pics xx

No induction for us!
YAY!! Happy Birthday to Sutton and Congrats Momma and Papa and siblings.

Awe wonderful!! Happy birthday to baby and congrats!!

I cant wait for the rest of us.

My sister in law (which is my brother's wife) just had my baby niece yesterday she was 40w1d and baby was 6lbs 8oz.

Ive been having alot of lower back pain cramps since last night, but nothing major. All braxton hicks contractions are like mild period cramps now. I slept on the couch last night propped up because my back was hurting so much. Ugh, I cant wait til its my turn to hold my baby, be able to sleep, sleep on my tummy, and stretch without being afraid of pulling a charlie horse etc etc etc. I say sleep 'cause husband has vol-told himself as baby watcher for the first few weeks.. lol lets see how that goes.

Congrats Ladies who's holding our "October Bumpkins" already and to the rest of us, WE GOT THIS :?[-o< lol I AM NERVOUS and EXCITED all at the same time.

I cant wait for the rest of us.

My sister in law (which is my brother's wife) just had my baby niece yesterday she was 40w1d and baby was 6lbs 8oz.

Ive been having alot of lower back pain cramps since last night, but nothing major. All braxton hicks contractions are like mild period cramps now. I slept on the couch last night propped up because my back was hurting so much. Ugh, I cant wait til its my turn to hold my baby, be able to sleep, sleep on my tummy, and stretch without being afraid of pulling a charlie horse etc etc etc. I say sleep 'cause husband has vol-told himself as baby watcher for the first few weeks.. lol lets see how that goes.

Congrats Ladies who's holding our "October Bumpkins" already and to the rest of us, WE GOT THIS :?[-o< lol I AM NERVOUS and EXCITED all at the same time.
I reckon you are next :D

Good luck

So so happy for everyone! I am loving all these baba updates!

My last baby was born on his due date and I think I set my expectations too high this time. I am constantly on labour watch and finding myself slightly disappointed with every day that goes past... but I don’t even know why because I’m only 38+5. I’m annoying myself for being annoyed haha!

Good luck ladies ure be holding ure babies b4 u know it. Ure all doing amazing and I can not wait to see more babies. I love it:baby:

That fantastic news hon so good you can keep baby in there longer. Have they given u a date or they just waiting to see how things go?
No date yet, I may not get one unless the OB thinks it's needed after my next ultrasound as my midwife knows I don't want an induction. I don't even have the ultrasound date and I'm 36+4 today so it's probably a safe bet I wont be induced until 38 weeks at the soonest.

No induction for us!
Congrats, and great prediction of October 1st. :)

Had a nst today showing all is good with baby. 80% effaced and 1cm dilated, my doctor says I could go into labor anytime really but she's guessing in the next two weeks and def before we reach 40. 37 weeks on Thursday (yay for full term). I think I've been mistaking contractions for lighting crotch. I get this intense pain in my groin that radiates in my upper thighs. Stops me dead in my tracks when walking and sometimes makes me gasp out loud. I get this daily now.

Congrats brittany and myheart!

I'm getting soooo fed up! Lost more of my plug but still no sign of any blood in it ](*,) 38+5 today and have no patience left. I just want my little girl here already! My braxton hicks can be insanely sore aswell so I'm terrified for labour haha!

Congrats to everyone who's holding their babies so far! I'm 37+1 just waiting it out.. The last few nights baby has become extremely active for 2-3hours just as I get into bed, braxton hicks like crazy and keep needing to run the loo (sorry tmi) throughout the night which I first thought could be my clear out as this is what happened with DD1 however I'm still here pregnant as things seem to calm down by the morning. When she's active it's so painful as I can feel her squirming her head that low I get so much pressure in my bum and am actually breathing through it! The first night this happened it sent me into a major panic because I remembered the pain (first time was actually quite straight forward with no pain relief) but for some reason I'm a lot more anxious this time so as much as I'm exhausted and want her out, I'm so scared for the main event! Did anyone else feel like this with subsequent pregnancies? X

Congrats to everyone who's holding their babies so far! I'm 37+1 just waiting it out.. The last few nights baby has become extremely active for 2-3hours just as I get into bed, braxton hicks like crazy and keep needing to run the loo (sorry tmi) throughout the night which I first thought could be my clear out as this is what happened with DD1 however I'm still here pregnant as things seem to calm down by the morning. When she's active it's so painful as I can feel her squirming her head that low I get so much pressure in my bum and am actually breathing through it! The first night this happened it sent me into a major panic because I remembered the pain (first time was actually quite straight forward with no pain relief) but for some reason I'm a lot more anxious this time so as much as I'm exhausted and want her out, I'm so scared for the main event! Did anyone else feel like this with subsequent pregnancies? X

I am feeling the exact same. I am so much more anxious this time around, and I didn’t even have a difficult labour/birth! I have anxiety and I hate being out of control lol, so I think I’m more worrying about something going wrong/complications x

Heading into the clinic today - I woke up with wet pants I dunno if it’s pee or my water :shock: Thinking pee to be honest, I haven’t lost any plug and it wasn’t as much fluid as it was with DS. Doesn’t really smell but I drink so much my pee doesn’t generally smell like anything. Anyhoo I’ll keep you guys updated.

Heading into the clinic today - I woke up with wet pants I dunno if it’s pee or my water :shock: Thinking pee to be honest, I haven’t lost any plug and it wasn’t as much fluid as it was with DS. Doesn’t really smell but I drink so much my pee doesn’t generally smell like anything. Anyhoo I’ll keep you guys updated.

ooooh keep us updated!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"