October bumpkins 2019

:hi: Nice to hear everyone’s updates. I’d expect we’ll be seeing some more babies in the next few days!

AFM I’ve been feeling a lot of painful cramping in the evenings - then today in the afternoon it was so bad I thought I was actually going to go into labour. But it fizzled out after an hour or so, we’ll see if it comes back tonight. I had a nap for like 2 hours at 5pm today I was just feeling worn out. I’m afraid things are on their way and this baby won’t wait another 12 days, but we’ll see. It could be nothing. I didn’t have this with DS at all so it’s hard to compare

Just Braxton Hicks over here. Some serious lighting crotch that causes pain in my upper thighs (like they cramp) and make me stop in my tracks and gasp. Nst on Wednesday this coming week and hoping were a little more dilated and effaced. Full term photo attached. Baby watch is in full affect at our house!

FB_IMG_1570233783070.jpg

So, I went for check up and sure enough all worries came true except effacement.

My baby is measuring 36weeks so I had to go to radiology to get an urgent ultrasound. Which came to that my baby is under the 10th percentile. So i was instructed to go to labor and delivery ward. Got into triage got my diagnosis and asked if I would like to stay or go home. If I stay I would be induced. Because baby is small I decided to stay and be induced. Will, to my suprise when triage doctor checked me I was 100% effaced and 1cm dilated. 30mins after being checked guess what else happened? My water breaks. So I'm currently sitting in my labor room... and so it begins.

So, I went for check up and sure enough all worries came true except effacement.

My baby is measuring 36weeks so I had to go to radiology to get an urgent ultrasound. Which came to that my baby is under the 10th percentile. So i was instructed to go to labor and delivery ward. Got into triage got my diagnosis and asked if I would like to stay or go home. If I stay I would be induced. Because baby is small I decided to stay and be induced. Will, to my suprise when triage doctor checked me I was 100% effaced and 1cm dilated. 30mins after being checked guess what else happened? My water breaks. So I'm currently sitting in my labor room... and so it begins.
Wow .. rooting for you.. good luck :) :)

Wow! Good luck!!

good luck :) x

Good luck hon. Cant wait to see pics

Sad day today ladies. Sadly we've had to re home our dog. He just wudnt take to the baby and I didnt feel Tommy was safe because even tho the dog was in the kitchen with a child gate he cud easily jump it. He is a boarder collie and was very full of beans and hyper.
I just thought it wud be best for him to be re homed just to be on the safe side. Pluss we only have a small back garden and dogs like that need alot of space to run around and I just felt it wud be more fairer on the dog for him to go to a new home.

He has gone to a farm with 20 achers of land and the farmer and his wife have completely fallen in love with him so I know he will be well taken care off and loved but I just feel so sad.
:cry:
I'm sat here with his tag from his collar sobbing my heart out:cry:

Sad day today ladies. Sadly we've had to re home our dog. He just wudnt take to the baby and I didnt feel Tommy was safe because even tho the dog was in the kitchen with a child gate he cud easily jump it. He is a boarder collie and was very full of beans and hyper.
I just thought it wud be best for him to be re homed just to be on the safe side. Pluss we only have a small back garden and dogs like that need alot of space to run around and I just felt it wud be more fairer on the dog for him to go to a new home.

He has gone to a farm with 20 achers of land and the farmer and his wife have completely fallen in love with him so I know he will be well taken care off and loved but I just feel so sad.
:cry:
I'm sat here with his tag from his collar sobbing my heart out:cry:
im so sorry u had to rehome ur dog, i had to rehome my lab and pug not long ago as i felt it was best for them and with having a baby i felt they wouldnt get the attention/walks etc they would need, i no its hard for u atm but i promise it will get easier, sending big hugs to u xx

Hope all goes well! Good luck! X

Good luck wish!!!! Hopefully little bean doesn't need too much medical attention and you guys can go home together soon.

Sorry about your dog Sugger. That always breaks my heart to hear about rehoming pets :(

How exciting wish! Hope you have a smooth labour and delivery :)

Sorry you had to rehome your dog Sugger. I’m sure he will be very happy on such a big farm to run around on. Hopefully they can send you pictures from time to time!

Good luck Wish! I hope you have a quick and smooth delivery.

Sorry about your dog Sugger, I'm sure he's going to enjoy all that room to run around. I know it's a hard decision.

Thank you ladies.
Was a really really hard decision. Even my husband cried and he never ever cried. Its definitely for the best and I know he will love living on a farm and be very happy.
Seems so weird and quite without him here. Been crying all day.
Thanks ladies. <3

Good luck wish! And everyone else!

Those that have had their babies.. anyone else finding post partum hormones to be a witch!?! Ugh i was dreading them and man they still suck even after it being the third baby!

Good luck wish! And everyone else!

Those that have had their babies.. anyone else finding post partum hormones to be a witch!?! Ugh i was dreading them and man they still suck even after it being the third baby!
Me. Totally. Crying at the drop of hat.. and here I was thinking I got it under control this time, beingg a second time mum.. lol

Thanks ladies, baby and I are good. He came flying out at 1:47pm Pacific time USA. 10/05/2019
5lbs and 10oz 18 1/2 inches

Omg I'm so inlove. I'll post pics later as we are still in the hospital.
congratulations, cant wait to see pics ❤ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->