October bumpkins 2019

Good luck to those having scans, I ave to wait until 8 weeks at earliest for private scan. These early days are so hard, waiting, not really feeling any diff apart from tender boobs now and then, tiredness. Time goes so slow, hoping half term will keep us busy then when back to work after half term I see midwife that week so that will be nice to get the booking in apt done, get notes and hopefully book 12 week scan!

Hi can I please join?! Got my bfp today after 22 months ttc #2 with secondary infertility (male factor). I had given up and we were about to look into IVF so hadn't tracked this cycle so I'm in total shock! From LMP I am 4weeks 2days so due date is 23rd October. Sooo crampy though which is making me very nervous!

View attachment 1055634
Congratulations!!! How amazing!

Eekkk! Good luck for scans ladies!

We told family but now I’m feeling so nervous! I mean I had a scan saw baby and a heartbeat but idk just have a scared feeling! I’ve never really had this feeling with any of my other pregnancies! My 2 successful ones I told at 4 weeks!

My symptoms are headaches, nausea but I’m on medicine for it, some cramps here and there. That’s about it!

So sick so sorry for not updating..

But saw and heard baby.. was shocked to only see one baby with how sick I am I was so convinced it was twins haha :rofl:

But one healthy baby got to hear the heartbeat and got giving a video of it on a usb :cloud9:

Had an abdominal scan I did ask for a transvaginal but she said there was no need.. measuring bang on the same as I thought..

Ladies I'm in love :hug:

Screenshot_20190216-152754_Gallery.jpg

So sweet! I was surprised seeing a heartbeat at mine too but instantly fell in love
Congratulations on a great scan!

Anyone have a Doppler? I heard both my babies very early around 7 weeks on my dipper and of course since we were done with babies I got rid of mine but I bought a new one and am thinking of trying it! It’s kind of a crappy one though and not nearly as good as my other one was!

Woooo congrats for good scans!!!

I have a Doppler - couldn’t find it with my son until 9+ weeks though. It’s the AngelSounds one. I used it allll the time though, it was reassuring for me

I told the father yesterday, it went well and we spent the night talking relatively civilly. He's okay with me wanting to keep the baby but then he told me he wants full custody. I'm kinda panicking. I'm glad the father wants to be in his child's life but freaking out of the possibility he will start some giant custody battle later.

I told the father yesterday, it went well and we spent the night talking relatively civilly. He's okay with me wanting to keep the baby but then he told me he wants full custody. I'm kinda panicking. I'm glad the father wants to be in his child's life but freaking out of the possibility he will start some giant custody battle later.

Teanna I’m kind of in the same boat as you however my baby’s daddy is my ex. Took the morning after pill and still got pregnant so it must have been something that was meant to be. But now I’m so excited for this baby and my ex wants to figure things out but I’m not sure where my heads at. But know this for a fact, a court will always rule in favour of the mother having custody as long as they have no reason to believe she’s a threat to the baby so you’ll be perfectly fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->