October bumpkins 2019

So due to pains today, I went and got checked and they did my bloods. They came back at a HCG of 4000 odd which is good for 5 weeks I hope. Fingers crossed at my early scan on Wednesday all is good!

Hi ladies
I'm 7 plus 4 today
Totally unexpected as i was married for 9 years. Together for 12 years had to do ivf to have my twins and was with my new partner 5 weeks when I found out
Also how do i attach a ticker x

Hi ladies
I'm 7 plus 4 today
Totally unexpected as i was married for 9 years. Together for 12 years had to do ivf to have my twins and was with my new partner 5 weeks when I found out
Also how do i attach a ticker x
I think you can maybe click on someone’s ticker in their signature and it’ll pull up the sight to create it

So due to pains today, I went and got checked and they did my bloods. They came back at a HCG of 4000 odd which is good for 5 weeks I hope. Fingers crossed at my early scan on Wednesday all is good!
Nice number! Good luck on your scan!

Teanna I’m kind of in the same boat as you however my baby’s daddy is my ex. Took the morning after pill and still got pregnant so it must have been something that was meant to be. But now I’m so excited for this baby and my ex wants to figure things out but I’m not sure where my heads at. But know this for a fact, a court will always rule in favour of the mother having custody as long as they have no reason to believe she’s a threat to the baby so you’ll be perfectly fine!
You never know! Maybe this baby was meant to be to make him mature and grow up and get his priorities in line! Babies can make people do crazy things! Good luck with whichever decision is best for everyone!!

Hey ladies.

I haven't really been keeping up and I struggle with remembering who said what. Using my phone makes it that much more difficult, but I'll do my best to be fairly active on here.

Re: doppler. I have one and I found it super reassuring. With my first pregnancy, I was using it everyday until I could feel daily movements. With my 2nd pregnancy, I think I started using it every few days at 9 weeks, but never heard anything and then found out (at 11w1d) that the heart had stopped beating around 8w5d. I'm now about 4 and a half weeks along and I'll probably start looking for a HB again at 9 weeks. I have the Sonoline B.

So, for the last few days, my uterus has felt "full". No cramping, no pain, just like, solid. I can't feel it from the outside or anything though. I can't recall feeling this the first time cuz I didn't know I was pg til 6 weeks and never felt this last time. Is anyone else feeling this right now?

Prettyinink - yes I feel this all the time!

Hey all. Short story, we thought we where done having kids. We have been very careful, and we have struggled to get the two kids we have now. We went through two chemical pregnancies one at 4.5 weeks and one at 5.5 weeks. And one blighted ovum/missed miscarriage at 10.5 weeks. We decided we where done with kids, and DH was suppose to get taken care of, but I called it off due to the panic attacks he had while trying to attempt to get it done. However, he now has no choice X'D.
I am not going to lie I do have mixed emotions at this time about this pregnancy. Yes I want this baby, but it was such a huge surprise. I know my body, I never ovulated past day 24 (and that was extremely extremely rare, my norm was day 20). Well my body apparently decided to ovulate on day 30. So here we are.
My HCG levels at I'm guessing 13 DPO was 119, 15 DPO 360, 17 DPO 856. We only had sex one time, one day, that this would have happened, and I'm fairly certain I either O'd the day after or two days after. I'm guessing my due date would be the 21st, but we go for a scan in about two weeks. The U/S dept will call me on Monday and set up a scan.

Teanna I’m kind of in the same boat as you however my baby’s daddy is my ex. Took the morning after pill and still got pregnant so it must have been something that was meant to be. But now I’m so excited for this baby and my ex wants to figure things out but I’m not sure where my heads at. But know this for a fact, a court will always rule in favour of the mother having custody as long as they have no reason to believe she’s a threat to the baby so you’ll be perfectly fine!
Thanks Jessie, I've done a bit of research and feel better about it now. I don't see any way he'd be able to win and I'm totally okay if he wants partial custody. The kid will need a father. Hopefully things calm down a bit though doesn't help we work together for now.

Thanks Jessie, I've done a bit of research and feel better about it now. I don't see any way he'd be able to win and I'm totally okay if he wants partial custody. The kid will need a father. Hopefully things calm down a bit though doesn't help we work together for now.
Is this his first child? If so I think he will likely change his mind when he realises all the work involved! Plus a baby needs their mother especially so in the first 12 months! I don’t think you need to worry but hope you sort something out, how can he tell you he wants FULL custody, is he not thinking about you? Does he actually know what that means? Good luck, sure you will be fine x

I have just booked my first ultrasound for 2 weeks today so I'll be 6w 4d .. I feel like it will be the longest 2 weeks! How do you all stop from worrying? It would help if I had some more obvious symptoms. I think I'm just panicking now as we have waited almost 2 years for this. Xx

You never know! Maybe this baby was meant to be to make him mature and grow up and get his priorities in line! Babies can make people do crazy things! Good luck with whichever decision is best for everyone!!
He's put a lot of effort in this last week so maybe should give him a chance haha!

Either way I'm sure your baby will have a brill mother and that's all it needs! Oh nightmare I was seeing someone I worked with for a while after my ex and it was crazy hard! Just take it easy and think of baby x

I have just booked my first ultrasound for 2 weeks today so I'll be 6w 4d .. I feel like it will be the longest 2 weeks! How do you all stop from worrying? It would help if I had some more obvious symptoms. I think I'm just panicking now as we have waited almost 2 years for this. Xx
Hi Jessi I'm Jessica haha! I haven't stopped worrying, have lived in maternity for the last 2 days worrying with every pain! Just try and take it easy until the scan that's what I'm gonna do now lol x

6w6d today and actually feeling pretty good today which I’m trying to just enjoy instead of worry about!

How’s everyone else? Been pretty quiet today

Is this his first child? If so I think he will likely change his mind when he realises all the work involved! Plus a baby needs their mother especially so in the first 12 months! I don’t think you need to worry but hope you sort something out, how can he tell you he wants FULL custody, is he not thinking about you? Does he actually know what that means? Good luck, sure you will be fine x
Yes, it's his first. He's a bit of a perfectionists and I think he wants the child to be parented his way. He has had some mental health issues in the past that were dealt with but I'm a bit worried he's going to get on the obsessive side. He does treat me well and is very respectful to me overall. I'm hoping he just needs time to process now and when the baby arrives he realizes how much he actually needs me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->