October bumpkins 2019

I have just booked my first ultrasound for 2 weeks today so I'll be 6w 4d .. I feel like it will be the longest 2 weeks! How do you all stop from worrying? It would help if I had some more obvious symptoms. I think I'm just panicking now as we have waited almost 2 years for this. Xx
If it helps, I had way more symptoms with my chemical pregnancies with very low HCG levels. My levels are high with this pregnancy and I feel fine besides mild cramping and twinges in my BBs. I'm 4W2D today.

Hi ladies
I'm 7 plus 4 today
Totally unexpected as i was married for 9 years. Together for 12 years had to do ivf to have my twins and was with my new partner 5 weeks when I found out
Also how do i attach a ticker x

@jkhkjnjhb8879 Are you due the 2nd? Sorry just want to make sure I have you down for the right date x

Wow loads of messages to get through.. 61 love how busy this thread is getting..

I have updated the front page so let me know if I have missed anyone or got something wrong.. just tag me in your message..

Hope everyone is well x

I know I asked before but that was before all the new bfps joined us!

Anyone have any gut feelings on what their having? Will you find out or let it be a surprise?

Anyone have any gut feelings on what their having? Will you find out or let it be a surprise?
In my head I feel like its a girl but I find myself referring to the baby as 'he'.

Last pregnancy I was convinced it was a boy and it was - this time I’m convinced it’s a girl so we’ll see! :p

I can never trust my gut lol it’s always been wrong!

I had my scan this morning. I’m so happy baby is measuring well for dates and had a heartbeat of 160 :cloud9:

Meet my little blob

So my scan is tomorrow morning at quarter to 10. I've already convinced myself not to expect to see much as if im only at 5 weeks 4 days like I think I will be tomorrow I might only see an empty sac. However they are going by my lmp and think I am 6 weeks 4 days. We shall see! Praying I see fetal pole and a little flutter for heartbeat though!

So my scan is tomorrow morning at quarter to 10. I've already convinced myself not to expect to see much as if im only at 5 weeks 4 days like I think I will be tomorrow I might only see an empty sac. However they are going by my lmp and think I am 6 weeks 4 days. We shall see! Praying I see fetal pole and a little flutter for heartbeat though!

Good luck for tomorrow! Hope you get to see more than just a gestational sac.

Good luck for tomorrow! Hope you get to see more than just a gestational sac.
Thank you! Hoping that myself a heartbeat would be so reassuring! But they're doing this to rule out ectopic so as long as baby is in the right place I'll be happy!

I can never trust my gut lol it’s always been wrong!

I had my scan this morning. I’m so happy baby is measuring well for dates and had a heartbeat of 160 :cloud9:

Meet my little blob

Wow that scan is so clear for 7 weeks.

Congrats x

I have been wrong on both my pregnancys I was convinced I was having boys.. this time I'm just telling myself it's another girl and I'll be happy either way as long as ita healthy that's all that matters to me. I would love a boy as this is my last pregnancy but I have a feeling it's a girl x

Nice scan picture!

7 weeks here and I’m so hoping that I’ll be able to find heartbeat on Doppler this week like I did my others!

My next scan is on the 28th which feels like an eternity away!

6w6d today and actually feeling pretty good today which I’m trying to just enjoy instead of worry about!

How’s everyone else? Been pretty quiet today
I m doing pathetic in terms of sickness. I missed work couple of days last week and only a diet of toast or bland foods keep me sane..drinking a lot of lemonade too..
Today was slightly better.. never had this issue with DS :(

Happy 7 weeks brittany12!

Demotivated sorry you’re feeling so unwell. Nausea has hit me also and it comes strongest after eating anything which really sucks. Hopefully it starts easing up for us all as the weeks go by.

Happy 7 weeks brittany12!

Demotivated sorry you’re feeling so unwell. Nausea has hit me also and it comes strongest after eating anything which really sucks. Hopefully it starts easing up for us all as the weeks go by.
Thank you!

Hi ladies
My goodness I'm almost 6 weeks woohoo. I'm ringing the hospital on Thursday to book in to see the high risk preganacy consultant.
Praying she will see at 7 weeks only a week and a day away now and really hope i get a scan.
Really don't wanna have to wait till 12 weeks for a scan. I'm still nervous and just pray all is ok and baby is healthy.
So the symptoms really kicked in for me on Friday and Saturday. Been feeling sick and my boobs are tender heavy and vainy.
Belly is popped a little bit more my DD is convinced it's twins. I don't care as long as all is normol and healthy.
Really can't wait to have a scan but real nervous at the same time.

Shorty I don't wanna worry you but a lady was told at her 9 week scan she had one healthy baby. Then at 12 weeks they found 2 healthy babies. Haha.
U prob do have just the one. Princess Kate had severe sickness in all her pregnancies and she only ever had the one.

Woohoo on all the scans. Really hope it's my turn next[-o<

Congrats to all the new BFPs:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"