October bumpkins 2019

This nausea and fatigue is soooo me.. really eating only select foods and smell of most of it makes me gag.. trying so hard to stay awake at work and my supervisor has given me a difficult project to work on ](*,)

My scan is Saturday early morning (7w1d) so I m definitely hoping to see HB

Had my scan this mooring 5W4D; so as predicted couldn't see too much but she was able to see the yolk sac but she also saw a bleed (I forget what she called it to be honest). She said that it is normal and a lot of woman's are already gone by the time they go in for their first scan I just happen to had to have an early one due to my high risk status. (Any other high risk mama's in here? I have Factor V and previous PE last year)

So I go back in for another scan in two weeks and to the better sono facility (My doctors machine was pretty old so she said that's why a super clear picture is hard to get) If I can figure out how to post it later when I get home I will. They want to measure the bleed so they can make sure it is going down; has anyone else heard of this? My SIL said she had it w/ both of her kids.

The Dr. was very reassuring though and just said we can't predict the future of what can happen (MC) but just know no matter what its not something you did; its already written in the stars and many times it is due to chromosome issues; so she talked me off the ledge for a bit lol
Hope everyone is doing well! I honestly could just sleep all day the exhaustion is real!

Thank you! Yes that’s the bad part is I know symptoms come and go but I’m just in my head because it was a night and day switch with my mmc at what should have been 10-11 weeks!

I Do know what u mean hun. I haven't felt sick today only a very mild queezyness a little earlier but that was it and boobs not as tender. I'm now panaking as well.
No scan for me yet so in limbo.
I hate this.
I hope my symptoms come back again. I wud rather have them every day just so you know everything is ok.
No what u mean about MC i had one at 10 weeks with my first preganacy.

Really worrying about my lack of symtoms.
Everyone talking about extreme tiredness and sickness and I don't feel any of that.
Felt very queezy all weekend and mega tender boobs but today nothing.
Had a tiny bit of queezness earlier but it went away and was so so mild. Also boobs not as tender.
Only thing that is persistent is my huge bloat. I look 12 weeks and I'm only 6 weeks tommorow.
No scan for me for ages hate the worry and being in limbo
20190219_210022.jpg 5weeks 6 days
Praying this is a positive sign all is well. It's got bigger since last week

Last edited:
Had my scan this mooring 5W4D; so as predicted couldn't see too much but she was able to see the yolk sac but she also saw a bleed (I forget what she called it to be honest). She said that it is normal and a lot of woman's are already gone by the time they go in for their first scan I just happen to had to have an early one due to my high risk status. (Any other high risk mama's in here? I have Factor V and previous PE last year)

So I go back in for another scan in two weeks and to the better sono facility (My doctors machine was pretty old so she said that's why a super clear picture is hard to get) If I can figure out how to post it later when I get home I will. They want to measure the bleed so they can make sure it is going down; has anyone else heard of this? My SIL said she had it w/ both of her kids.

The Dr. was very reassuring though and just said we can't predict the future of what can happen (MC) but just know no matter what its not something you did; its already written in the stars and many times it is due to chromosome issues; so she talked me off the ledge for a bit lol
Hope everyone is doing well! I honestly could just sleep all day the exhaustion is real!
You saw more than me! Seeing a yolk sac is a brill sign! Our next scan is the same date so fingers crossed we see more. I’m worried but trying to stay positive x

So much can change in just a couple weeks with ultrasounds - although I wish they wouldn’t make you wait that long, surely they must know you’re worrying!!

Sugger I don’t have many symptoms either. Not feeling sick, boobs aren’t tender. Didn’t have symptoms with my son either until 7 weeks+ and all was fine. Just wanted to share as I know a lot of ladies are having symptoms but I’m not having many either. Will they not scan you until 12 weeks?

So much can change in just a couple weeks with ultrasounds - although I wish they wouldn’t make you wait that long, surely they must know you’re worrying!!

Sugger I don’t have many symptoms either. Not feeling sick, boobs aren’t tender. Didn’t have symptoms with my son either until 7 weeks+ and all was fine. Just wanted to share as I know a lot of ladies are having symptoms but I’m not having many either. Will they not scan you until 12 weeks?

Hi sweety I was having strong symptoms all weekend it was like they suddenly all kicked in. But today they all settled down. I wish they wud just stay rather than coming and going.
I'm hoping I will get a earlier scan around 7 weeks like with DD as this is also a high risk pregnancy and even more so than with her because I'm over 35. So I'm hoping that I will get a scan around 7 weeks same as they did with my DD.
I cud just walk in that hospital now and all I got to say is I'm getting pain in my side and they will scan me but I'm not in any pain and I'm not bleeding or spotting. And I don't want to temp fate. Also I can't lie with being a Christian and all. So even tho I cud do a award winning act I'm not going to.
I'll Just have to sit tight and wait. Hopefully just another week and not longer. Fingers crossed.
My husband and nanna keep telling me not to worry and that the baby will be fine and healthy. But it's so hard when u have had MC in the past.

10 more mins and it's midnight and I'll be 6 weeks. Going to bed soon. Hopefully symptoms will be back tommorow.
Boobs are still tender. Not as tender but still tender when pressed.

Feel like a mad womon keep pressing my boobs to make sure there still tender. Must remember not to do that in public there think I'm a rite nut case hahahaha:rofl:

You saw more than me! Seeing a yolk sac is a brill sign! Our next scan is the same date so fingers crossed we see more. I’m worried but trying to stay positive x

I'm sure all will be fine sweety. Still early so common not to see everything. Bet when u go back in 2 weeks u see baby and heartbeat.
Sending hugs. I've done nothing but worry since I found out 2 and half weeks ago.
As mum's we never stop worrying even in the 2nd and 3rd tri and even after there born you still worry.

Thank you for the reassurance! Yeah 2 weeks is a long wait but at least going back I should hopefully see a lovely little baby and heartbeat! Trying to keep positive x

10 more mins and it's midnight and I'll be 6 weeks. Going to bed soon. Hopefully symptoms will be back tommorow.
Boobs are still tender. Not as tender but still tender when pressed.

Feel like a mad womon keep pressing my boobs to make sure there still tender. Must remember not to do that in public there think I'm a rite nut case hahahaha:rofl:
I've been pressing my boobs too just to make sure haha! Then my baby's daddy gave me a hug and they were aching and i was like okay still sore!

I'm sure all will be fine sweety. Still early so common not to see everything. Bet when u go back in 2 weeks u see baby and heartbeat.
Sending hugs. I've done nothing but worry since I found out 2 and half weeks ago.
As mum's we never stop worrying even in the 2nd and 3rd tri and even after there born you still worry.
Thank you! :) yeah I've worried from the very start too!

Why oh why did I complain about not having symptoms? Now it seems I’ve been blessed with pregnancy related narcolepsy! Sleeping about 10 hours a night and falling asleep throughout the day. This can’t be normal?!

Luckily I’m off work this week but I don’t know how I’ll manage when I go back on Monday.

It will all be worth it though for a healthy baby! X

All the ladies worried about symptoms when I was pregnant with my first son I didn't even find out until I was about 8 weeks (I was young so didn't really track AF); anyways one day I was like ow my boobs hurt and my girlfriend was like your pregnant and I didn't believe her but boom I sure was. I didn't get morning sickness until about 9 weeks so hang in there... it might be coming for you! Positive thoughts and well wishes to everyone and gosh I wish I was so naive again; I never remember worrying like this when I had him (he will be 12 in March - I was a young and had no clue 18 year old lol)

Yes fingers crossed we can see more! I'm just nervous about this bleed now so kind of wish I was able to wait but I had no choice due to the Lovenox shots I had to get on.
Hang in there! We got this :) Its nice to have a group of gals who we are all going through this together and are all pretty much on par w/ each other... just day by day is all we can do! *hugs*

Congratulations and welcome squiggy!!

8 weeks today! The end of first trimester is getting nearer...yay! I’m so done with the nausea and fatigue already lol I need my energy back.

Yay for 8 weeks @Sushai

As for me.. had some of my achey joints symptoms, some fatigue, kinda got a little nauseous earlier today but nothing too bad and some very very light or mild cramps or more like full stretching sensations or something like that. My sense of smell is through the roof though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->