October bumpkins 2019

Soo lucky . No progression on mine..
I think I just test light. With DS I tested 18dpo.. and line was there but lighter than neutral..beta was 567 that day..

My best friend only had the lightest of light tests as she was very pregnant as bloods was increasing as they should, yet the hpt never got darker xxx

With everything going on for us right now I wasn’t sure what was going on pregnancy wise.. I ordered these clearblue from amazon to use and tell our family on SIL birthday Wednesday. They didn’t come til yesterday but like I mentioned the tragedy happened yesterday so anyway.. I’m pretty happy with these.

I probably won’t be able to tell what symptoms are pregnancy and which are from grieving until next week sometime. Typically most of my symptoms don’t start until about 6 weeks though.

06B26B2D-63F6-4F57-820C-C780FDDDE6A3.jpeg F549B21F-EA35-4B6D-A192-685402D0B31C.jpeg

With everything going on for us right now I wasn’t sure what was going on pregnancy wise.. I ordered these clearblue from amazon to use and tell our family on SIL birthday Wednesday. They didn’t come til yesterday but like I mentioned the tragedy happened yesterday so anyway.. I’m pretty happy with these.

I probably won’t be able to tell what symptoms are pregnancy and which are from grieving until next week sometime. Typically most of my symptoms don’t start until about 6 weeks though.

View attachment 1054579 View attachment 1054580

So sorry for your loss again but great lines I never seen a dark clear blue cross like yours.. I'm the same on both my dds symptoms didn't really appear till 6-7 weeks so I'm not freaking myself out although I was sick yesterday and boobs are sore today but keeping busy so I'm not over analysing all of them and driving myself insane x

I am loving all these lines! It genuinely makes me so happy
Hopefully all our little beans stick around till October ❤️
Finally braved it today and took the digi and I am so happy! Gonna go for my reassurance scan next week, keeping my fingers crossed for a little heart beat ❤️
How’s everyone feeling? I’m so up and down! I’m on top of the world when I’ve taken a test and then the day after I’m worried sick all over again! C984763F-8A08-413F-B639-81E741E2E5C0.jpeg

Really sorry to hear about your loss Brittany.
My thoughts are with you and your family!
Just remember to stay strong for your little bean ❤️

Sorry I’ve been quiet today. My husbands grandfather passed away unexpectedly and it’s been extremely tough. He was young, in amazing shape, healthy, didn’t smoke, didn’t drink, nothing and had a major heart attack. I’m so sad because I’ve mentioned being scared of announcing baby #3 and such but he would have been so thrilled! I am just in shock and disbelief. Really struggling!

So happy for you ladies and your scan dates! I wont be calling the doctor until after this passes with the funeral and such on Monday. It’s just hard to announce this after such tragedy

Hugs again Brittany. You are a strong woman :hugs:

AFM, finally lines got better. Phew. Getting bloods drawn today. Hopefully beta has more than doubled..

Screenshot_20190202-072402.jpg

Hi everyone!

My baby is due on the 5th October.

Very nervous about this one. In the past 12 months this is my third natural pregnancy (lost 1 at 6 weeks and 1 at 8 weeks), plus ive done one round of ivf egg harvesting, and had one failed transfer. What a year 2018 was!

We have 2 frozen embyos left and was about to have a transfer when we discovered i was pregnant again. Fingers crossed.

Hi everyone!

My baby is due on the 5th October.

Very nervous about this one. In the past 12 months this is my third natural pregnancy (lost 1 at 6 weeks and 1 at 8 weeks), plus ive done one round of ivf egg harvesting, and had one failed transfer. What a year 2018 was!

We have 2 frozen embyos left and was about to have a transfer when we discovered i was pregnant again. Fingers crossed.
Lots of love to you darling and prayers for this bean to be sticky.. happy and healthy 9months :baby:

Wow @Demotivated lines look great..

This is the first morning i have not wanted to test... shocked at myself as i have loads of ic s and one frer left.. I'm afraid of the hook affect scaring the life out of me so debating if I'm going to take it or not x

I didn't either, for the same reason, I only have 1 ic left and I thinking I might just throw it away x

Ok I have a problem :rofl:.. I have been feeling fine all morning so freaking myself out (blaming my last 2 miscarriages on my anxiety) I took my last frer and 2 ic s.. for reassurance :oops::shy:

Told hubby to hide rest of ics

17dpo
Screenshot_20190202-133636_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Wow y’all these are amazing lines!

And thank you so so much for the kind words! I’m trying to be the strong one so being able to voice on here my hurt helps!

I still have not called my doctor to schedule and appointment! I will for sure do it next week though!

Symptoms: y’all I’ve had an awful headache that I haven’t had in such a long long time! It has to be hormone related! I thought first was from crying and such but i am an essential oil user and my go to there didn’t work and neither did Tylenol so now last resort it warm bath with oils!

Boobs don’t hurt but at times they feel full.. I have lovely 2 time breastfeeding boobs so.. lol

I had a really bad cramp in the middle of the night and I felt like that was going to be it! Like I was going to miscarry. It went away quick and haven’t felt it since so that was weird.

I think that is all I’ve got! Anyone have a pregnancy announcement idea yet they’re going to use to share with everyone?

Beta hcg 506..
That has gone from 69 to 506 in 3 days!
I am shook to be honest :)

My progesterone is a tad low though.. 17.. which is not bad.. but could have been better

Hi ladies! :hello: I’d love to join you guys! I just got a :bfp: and am super excited to make my two year a big sister! I’m due October 13th :)

Beta hcg 506..
That has gone from 69 to 506 in 3 days!
I am shook to be honest :)

My progesterone is a tad low though.. 17.. which is not bad.. but could have been better
Nice hcg numbers! Will they put you on a progesterone supplement?

Nice hcg numbers! Will they put you on a progesterone supplement?

I am not sure. My doctor is generally not a believer of excess medication. With my DS also I had almost same numbers and I was on no supplement. I m meeting her on Monday so let's see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->