October bumpkins 2019

Hi ladies, I just got my bfp. Just 10dpo so very early estimated I’ll be due mid Oct, thinking 17th. This is baby number 3 for us! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all. Happy & healthy 9 months to you all x

1C4EB223-13B3-4682-9E86-506081A10832.jpeg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190203-181900_Gallery.jpg

For anyone that is suffering with stretching cramps, back pain, hip pain, nausea, sickness it will be worth it in the end xx

Welcome @twinklestar25 I will add you to the homepage now x

I'm pregnant with my 3rd too x happy and healthy 9 months x

Just came back from doctor visit.
Since my beta has jumped 7x in 3 says she is suspecting it to b twins. TWINS.

I don't want twins :( :(

Also put me on progesterone supplement and high folic acid

Hi ladies :hi:

I got my bfp two weeks ago but had no idea when I’d be due as I’m 11 weeks postpartum with twins and was still waiting for my first af to arrive. Just had my dating scan this morning and I’m due 3rd October. This will be baby number 6 for us.

Demotivated just wanted to say that with my twins my hcg tripled in less than 48hrs. Good luck!

I got my bfp two weeks ago but had no idea when I’d be due as I’m 11 weeks postpartum with twins and was still waiting for my first af to arrive. Just had my dating scan this morning and I’m due 3rd October. This will be baby number 6 for us.

Demotivated just wanted to say that with my twins my hcg tripled in less than 48hrs. Good luck!

Congratulations and baby dust to you for sticky bean :)

Though my number in itself isnt crazy high for 15dpo (506), doctor says may be the first beta was measured incorrectly. I would sure hope she is right. I am so not ready for twins. :-(

Just came back from doctor visit.
Since my beta has jumped 7x in 3 says she is suspecting it to b twins. TWINS.

I don't want twins :( :(

Also put me on progesterone supplement and high folic acid

Are they bringing you in for an early scan to see if you are pregnant with twins.. maybe you just have fast growing hcg?

Welcome.. and wow I say that was a shock x

Are they bringing you in for an early scan to see if you are pregnant with twins.. maybe you just have fast growing hcg?

no early scan yet as even with 1 Sac you can have twins.
So will go in at 6.5-7weeks to see if there is one heart beat or two :lol:

Though i have to get a beta done tmrw as well and if that is also 4x higher, then have to report to the doc asap

hi i just got my bfp yesterday :) according to dates etc i should be due on the 16th of october, my eldest dd is 10 on the 28th of october x

Welcome.. and wow I say that was a shock x

It was a bit of a shock :shock: as we weren’t expecting it to happen so quickly lol

no early scan yet as even with 1 Sac you can have twins.
So will go in at 6.5-7weeks to see if there is one heart beat or two :lol:

Though i have to get a beta done tmrw as well and if that is also 4x higher, then have to report to the doc asap

The sac thing is true. At around the 5 week mark I only had one visible sac, a week later there were definitely two, heartbeats and all. I’m really curious to see how it all turns out for you.

hi i just got my bfp yesterday :) according to dates etc i should be due on the 16th of october, my eldest dd is 10 on the 28th of october x

Congratulations!! Yay for October babies, my eldest is also an October baby born on the 4th :)

How is everyone feeling? Anyone suffering with morning sickness yet?

My mouth keeps filling up with salvia which is a sign for me my sickness is just around the corner.. I got myself antisickness bands if it gets worse.. boobs are still tender but not too bad.. countdown is on for the 12th hoping to see a heartbeat x

How is everyone feeling? Anyone suffering with morning sickness yet?

My mouth keeps filling up with salvia which is a sign for me my sickness is just around the corner.. I got myself antisickness bands if it gets worse.. boobs are still tender but not too bad.. countdown is on for the 12th hoping to see a heartbeat x

I felt a little sick last night before I went to sleep but nothing major. I’m not sure if it was pregnancy related or not. I wonder if I will get sickness with this pregnancy! My boobs are tender too, sometimes quite sore and then sometimes just tender.

I still haven’t told my midwife, I looked back on our texts and she said to message her when I’m 6 weeks and she will refer me but I kinda wanna have the date now haha. I could ring my doctor I suppose and see if he will do the refferal... x

I'm going through stages of feeling rough and then normal but I know that will change soon hopefully, had a panic yesterday while out as I thought I had started bleeding, cue a major panic trying to find a toilet and nothing was there thankfully. I'm very hungry all the time.
Spoke to gp who has put me on higher folic acid and vit d which I will wait to take as I've got 2 packs of pregnacre to use 1st, though ive started the extra folic acid, I've also self referred to the midwife who offered me a reassurance scan if I want one but I declined for now as I have my private one next week and my appointment will come in the post for booking in and 12 week scan, just keeping everything crossed this one is a sticky x

If seen a few people say they are on higher dosage of folic acid.. what dosage is it? I'm taking spa tones with vit C and my folic acid.. pregnacare does not agree with me at all.

Struggling big time to get water into me if I drink to much it makes me feel like I'm going to puke..

I'm pretty sure it 5mg of folic acid,I will check when I am home.
I'm trying to keep taking pregnacare as I'm still feeding ds2 even though it tastes vile and makes me struggle go to the loo xx

The morning sickness (or all day sickness more like!) is starting to kick in already. Anyone else?

The morning sickness (or all day sickness more like!) is starting to kick in already. Anyone else?

Hasn't fully kicked in yet but on my previous pregnancy I wasn't sick till after 6 weeks so I say I'll be the same this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->