• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October bumpkins 2019

Hi ladies! :hello: I’d love to join you guys! I just got a :bfp: and am super excited to make my two year a big sister! I’m due October 13th :)

Welcome happy and healthy 9 months x

Girls I am cramping this morning :( on and off. It’s not too bad but enough to freak me out!!! X

Girls I am cramping this morning :( on and off. It’s not too bad but enough to freak me out!!! X

I have been cramping on and off since the start. Trying to relax and remember everything is stretching down there. Try not to freak out.

I am feeling awful this morning. I have this horrible cough and cold that my DH has given me (thanks!) and the morning sickness has hit full force. So. Much. Saliva. :shock::sick::sick:

I have been cramping on and off since the start. Trying to relax and remember everything is stretching down there. Try not to freak out.

I am feeling awful this morning. I have this horrible cough and cold that my DH has given me (thanks!) and the morning sickness has hit full force. So. Much. Saliva. :shock::sick::sick:

That’s what I have to try and remind myself too but it’s so hard :( oh no hope you feel better soon! I wish I had some sorta sickness to reassure me, but I didn’t have sickness with my son either. Xx

That’s what I have to try and remind myself too but it’s so hard :( oh no hope you feel better soon! I wish I had some sorta sickness to reassure me, but I didn’t have sickness with my son either. Xx

I do totally understand. My last pregnancy was a loss (in 2016) and I am so paranoid and worried all the time. I am hoping that the sickness is due to the pregnancy and not the cough and cold.

I wish I could afford an early scan to reassure me. But it really is money that we can’t spend right now. So I just have to sit tight until the end of March. :?

I am seeing the midwife for my booking appointment next Sunday and I think I am going to ask for an earlier scan if possible due to my anxiety, previous loss and the cramping I am getting. I don’t hold out hope though.

How far along are you?

I do totally understand. My last pregnancy was a loss (in 2016) and I am so paranoid and worried all the time. I am hoping that the sickness is due to the pregnancy and not the cough and cold.

I wish I could afford an early scan to reassure me. But it really is money that we can’t spend right now. So I just have to sit tight until the end of March. :?

I am seeing the midwife for my booking appointment next Sunday and I think I am going to ask for an earlier scan if possible due to my anxiety, previous loss and the cramping I am getting. I don’t hold out hope though.

How far along are you?

I’m sorry for your loss❤️ I have also had 8 losses, 7 before my son who was born in 2016, and 1 last cycle.
I would definitely ask your doctor for a referral to the epu if your anxious :) I am getting a referral from my midwife to have a scan at 6 weeks, and then at 8 weeks. I haven’t told her I’m pregnant yet, because I don’t want to jinx it...
I’m 4w4d, you? Xx

I’m sorry for your loss❤️ I have also had 8 losses, 7 before my son who was born in 2016, and 1 last cycle.
I would definitely ask your doctor for a referral to the epu if your anxious :) I am getting a referral from my midwife to have a scan at 6 weeks, and then at 8 weeks. I haven’t told her I’m pregnant yet, because I don’t want to jinx it...
I’m 4w4d, you? Xx

By LMP I am 5w5d but due to my cycle length I think I might actually be just over 6weeks. Not entirely sure though!

By LMP I am 5w5d but due to my cycle length I think I might actually be just over 6weeks. Not entirely sure though!

Ah I see. I downloaded a pregnancy app and I put the first day of when I had my mc on the 24th Dec and it’s put me at 5w6d but I didn’t ovulate until really late. Xx

Ah I see. I downloaded a pregnancy app and I put the first day of when I had my mc on the 24th Dec and it’s put me at 5w6d but I didn’t ovulate until really late. Xx

Ah ok. See my last period was 24th Dec. I don’t test for ovulation. But I definitely know when I am ovulating IYSWIM so I am pretty sure I am 6w1d. That would put me in a September due date though, so don’t kick me outta the group!

Really sorry for your losses. It is heartbreaking.

I had some cramping yesterday that had me running to the toielt every two mins.. mine turned out to be constipation/ gas cramps.. sorry tmi.. I started taking iron so I'm presuming that is what causing it.. I ended up having a bath and going straight to bed seem ok now..

Anyone else suffering with hip and back pain? To the point I can't get comfortable at all.. annoying my hubby that much he has bought me a pregnancy pillow to help..

I have always suffered with my back (thanks big boobs) and hip so even if i wasn't pregnant I say I would of got the support pillow

I had my chemical at 4 weeks 4 days in December so I'm looking forward to passing this date as it will be a lil milestone I have passed.. setting myself lil goals like that till I can get my scan on the 12th

Ah ok. See my last period was 24th Dec. I don’t test for ovulation. But I definitely know when I am ovulating IYSWIM so I am pretty sure I am 6w1d. That would put me in a September due date though, so don’t kick me outta the group!

Really sorry for your losses. It is heartbreaking.

Haha I'll be having this baby in September and I started the Oct thread.. never kick you out lol x

I'm having cramping, my left hip hurts and I feel mega hungover lol, I could keep eating anything but I don't know what I want to eat.
Is anyone else still testing? I think I'm done x

I'm having cramping, my left hip hurts and I feel mega hungover lol, I could keep eating anything but I don't know what I want to eat.
Is anyone else still testing? I think I'm done x

I’m hating the cramps :( I just dipped a frer haha xx

I'm done testing.. don't think I'll get much darker with the ics so I'll be just driving myself insane looking to see if it is getting darker or later...

Roll on the 12th

19CB9388-2FBD-4F70-91FA-7F8EEEF73E4D.jpeg
I just want them to hurry up and steal the dye :(

It's darker already and it's not dry!!! Will you be doing another clear blue?

I've stopped testing because the ic won't go no darker and I will scare myself with the hock effect soon, can't wait for the 12th either! xx

It's darker already and it's not dry!!! Will you be doing another clear blue?

I've stopped testing because the ic won't go no darker and I will scare myself with the hock effect soon, can't wait for the 12th either! xx

I do have another clear blue, I’m too scared to take it tho lol. Shall I wait until I’m 5 weeks? Yeah I’ve got 2 more frer and the digi and then I’m gunna stop too! Xx

I do have another clear blue, I’m too scared to take it tho lol. Shall I wait until I’m 5 weeks? Yeah I’ve got 2 more frer and the digi and then I’m gunna stop too! Xx

Do the clear blue! It will definitely be 2-3 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"