October bumpkins 2019

Hope every one is having a good weekend..

It's my bday today :cake: and I had a lovely day planned to bring my girls for a walk to a lovely woods near us then go for something to eat and finish it off with goodies and a movie.. but no ...morning sickness is back with a vengeance :cry:

Up since 4 getting sick and I have no appitite at all..

The girls are on Easter holidays for the next 2 week's so I'm going to postpone my planned day for another time.. I'm my Pjs trying not to move to fast or I'm running to the bathroom.

On a other random note.. on my pregnancy app it says the baby can now recognise light although the eyes are still closed it will squirm when a torch is put at tour belly.. and omg it works I felt the flutters similar to when you go over a ramp to fast... haha if anyone else wants to try it and see if it works.. I'm 15 weeks today..
Happy birthday!! Hopefully you feel better and can enjoy your day.

Happy birthday!!! I hope you feel better as the day goes on. That's always how it seems to go for me. Worse in the mornings and gradually better as the day moves forward. :) I hope you get the same. <3

Hay @Shorty88
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday dear shorty. Happy birthday tooooooo youuuuuuuuuu:yipee::bunny:<3:cake::fool::dance::serenade::friends:

Hope u feel better soon sweety. Lots of love and hugs :hug:

Hi ladies hope ure all having a lovely weekend.
14 weeks tommorow and I'm not feeling baby move at all. I haven't all week.
Weird how I felt them earlier on at 11 weeks and now nothing:shrug:

Feeling shuttle movements here and there today! However having a harder time finding the heartbeat. I’ve found it for just a couple of seconds but maybe placenta is just getting big or something idk.

I need some encouragement ladies.. I need some pros for having a second son. My dd will be only girl so I’m trying to remember she and I went have a close bond and get to have all kind of mother daughter stuff just us 2. My DS and this baby (if it’s a boy which I’m leaning more towards now) will be closer in age, get to play sports together and such, dh would get to do a lot of potty breaks at restaurants instead of me having to leave my food to get cold haha, only one menstrual cycle to go through, only one wedding to pay for.. lol what else?

Hmm Brittany I’ll try and think of some for you :haha;

- Save money on pads/tampons!
- Only 2 women w PMS, not 3 (yikes)
- DH will also have a special bond with a single daughter
- Boys share clothes easier than girls, another girl will probably not be as happy about hand me downs :p
- Boys love their moms like crazy!
- Your DS will learn how to be gentle with girls but can roughhouse with a brother

That’s what I have for now, haha. Either way it will be lovely.

Hope every one is having a good weekend..

It's my bday today :cake: and I had a lovely day planned to bring my girls for a walk to a lovely woods near us then go for something to eat and finish it off with goodies and a movie.. but no ...morning sickness is back with a vengeance :cry:

Up since 4 getting sick and I have no appitite at all..

The girls are on Easter holidays for the next 2 week's so I'm going to postpone my planned day for another time.. I'm my Pjs trying not to move to fast or I'm running to the bathroom.

On a other random note.. on my pregnancy app it says the baby can now recognise light although the eyes are still closed it will squirm when a torch is put at tour belly.. and omg it works I felt the flutters similar to when you go over a ramp to fast... haha if anyone else wants to try it and see if it works.. I'm 15 weeks today..
I’m the exact same, sickness is back with a vengeance these last 3/4 days. Struggling badly. Happy belated birthday though xx

I’ve hardly been on this lately due to feeling so sick :-( just when I think it’s gone for good it surprises me. However usually it only lasts 2 days in a row and it’s been 3 now and I’m just praying it will let up soon! 14 and a half weeks today. Praying from 16 it disappears!

Booked the 4d gender scan for the 3rd May and I am so excited but so very nervous as well!

Hope everyone’s well xx

Spoke with my midwives and they agreed to a second dating scan since my first was so early at 6+3. So we will see baby again on Wednesday and confirm due date! If I do go with a C-section I want to be really sure on the date so hopefully this will make the date extra solid.

I wish, I was like you guys where at least you guys get break in between. Im sick everyday, like EVERYDAY:sad2:, Its all worth it, I really am not trying to complain, but OMG!!! I eat I'm sick, I don't eat Im sick everyday even now I AM SICK...:brat: Enjoy your days off and suffer with me when you're sick I welcome all to join, lol -Im kidding I wish no morning sickness and food aversion on anyone. All I know is, I love this child to the very core and he has to love me back, if not a little, ALOT, please? :dance:

Spoke with my midwives and they agreed to a second dating scan since my first was so early at 6+3. So we will see baby again on Wednesday and confirm due date! If I do go with a C-section I want to be really sure on the date so hopefully this will make the date extra solid.

I'll be a c section too.. hoping to get a date at next appointment.. but it will only be a rough date if I get G.D again it will be earlier x

I wish, I was like you guys where at least you guys get break in between. Im sick everyday, like EVERYDAY:sad2:, Its all worth it, I really am not trying to complain, but OMG!!! I eat I'm sick, I don't eat Im sick everyday even now I AM SICK...:brat: Enjoy your days off and suffer with me when you're sick I welcome all to join, lol -Im kidding I wish no morning sickness and food aversion on anyone. All I know is, I love this child to the very core and he has to love me back, if not a little, ALOT, please? :dance:

Hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel is near and morning sickness eases up.. but just proves the old wifes tale that you do be sicker with girls.. I have spoke to a few people and they have all told me they where worse with there boy than girl.. just shows everyone and pregnancy is different x

Last edited:
Hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel is near and morning sickness eases up.. but just proves the old sides tale that you do be sicker with girls.. I have spoke to a few people and they have all told me they where worse with there boy than girl.. just shows everyone and pregnancy is different x

Ooh C-section buddy :hi: Hopefully the GD doesn’t hit this time! I was super sick with DS, this pregnancy has been a breeze in comparison. Will be interesting to see if it’s a boy or a girl!

@Sander Are you finding out? I have lost track on who is finding out...

I have blood tests every 6 weeks so if I do have it they will be caught early.. I managed it with diet only last time but did end up with pre eclampsia so hoping I can avoid all of that.

finally booked my gender scan, may 4th so not to long to wait :) x

Exciting not long to wait. I can't believe we are already half way through April.. crazy.. once the summer months are here it's count down for our bubs to arrive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->