October Bumps

1and2

Reaction score
Anyone else sat waiting for an October baby?

I'm due on the 11th with my second but was induced with my first! So no idea what going into natural labour feels like!!

Yes! Due 27th so feels like forever away. I was also induced in last two pregnancies so no idea what to expect waiting to go naturally!
x

Yeaaaahhh due on the 6th! :) Can't believe it's less than 2 weeks away... praying I don't go overdue too! Or at least not by too much, really wanna avoid induction if possible!

How are you ladies feeling? I'm starting to get more and more uncomfortable and out of breath - I just had to leave a breastfeeding class 'cause I couldn't breathe! And getting a lot of period pains/back ache. But nothing a nice relaxing warm bath won't fix! :flower:

I'm due on the 11th with my second but was induced with my first! So no idea what going into natural labour feels like!!

I'm due on 12th and exactly the same, second pregnancy and was induced with my first so no idea what it'll be like going into labour naturally. Getting loads of BH, increased discharge and feeling very tired (probably thanks to my daughter waking me up in the night) apart from that no signs yet, not that I'm expecting anything to happen just yet, will most probably go overdue. Getting excited/impatient now, just wanting the next few weeks to hurry up

I'm due to 20th :)! On one hand I can't believe it's only 3 weeks away, on the other hand I'm in so much pain I can't wait for it.

I've felt great all pregnancy, but now good lord. He dropped and it hurts so bad. Especially getting up and sneezing. We have so much to do because we just moved and I can hardly get my butt off the couch.

I'm due to 20th :)! On one hand I can believe it's only 3 weeks away, on the other hand I'm in so much pain I can't wait for it.

I've felt great all pregnancy, but now good lord. He dropped and it hurts so bad. Especially getting up and sneezing. We have so much to do because we just moved and I can hardly get my butt off the couch.

I'm due 19th but due to bub being breech probably have a section at 39 weeks. I was induced first time around so id be clueless if it started naturally.

I am due on the 11th as well with my second... A little boy this time. I started labor naturally on my own last time, but was quickly pushed to have it augmented with pitocin. This time I am standing firm against induction. I can't beleive in 2 or so weeks I will have a son....

I have been watching for a thread like this. Glad to have some ladies at the same point that I am.

I am still working full time and I am absolutely exhausted!! Lots of back and hip pain, but not much else. I was checked yesterday and my cervix is starting to thin but is still closed :/

I'm due October 11th also, but water broke this morning, so my pumpkin is going to be a September girly :)

Due the 11th as well with our first, a girl.

Complaints: wobbly hip joints making it painful to walk at times, on and off swelling that leaves me feeling huge, difficulty sleeping... the usual

Progress: I doubt she'll be early. Other than increased BH and mild cramping, I haven't had any other changes that would indicate she'll be early.

I'm looking forward to an October baby because it's one of my favorite months. The leaves are changing in Maine. The air is crisper but not cold enough to have to put on too many layers. I love sweater season. Plus opals (one of the October birthstones) is one of my favorite gems. I love fire opals especially. She'll be a Libra unless she's very late, which seems like a good sign. Not that I put much stock in astrology, but I find it entertaining.

Can't wait to meet my little one, but I am trying to be patient so she'll be fully cooked :thumbup:

Due Oct 15th (originally the 29th, OB changed it after ultrasounds).

I am officially term, but I am so not ready! I don't think he's anywhere near ready either. This is my 5th and I don't think I've ever had a baby this high at this point.

My water has broken early in my other labors, I don't know how I'd decide it was the real thing if it didn't this time!

Im due oct. 12th with dd3! I have had to be induced with both of my girls because they didnt want to come out! (Both were born at 41+5) I would love to go into labour naturally this time, but not holding out much hope lol.

I'm due October 12 th with my first and he's a boy! I'm super positive I'm going to go over because I've had no signs of anything. I've only had BH once, no increased discharge, baby hasn't dropped, nothing!

I have a doctor appointment today, hopefully they check and I'm wrong. But I'm sure I'm going to be told that my cervix is still tightly shut and not even soft!

I'm due the 8th. This is our second and it's a girl! My son came at 38+1 so that would be today for this one but I have a feeling she'll be staying put for a while longer. I keep looking for little signs of labor like I had with my son, and so far I've got nothing lol.

I'm due October 9th. Feeling ok at the moment. Just can't be bothered to do anything! Need to go and tidy up the house a bit but just can't muster the energy!

October 14th!

My third baby (second October bumpkin).
All three girls!

First baby all natural.
Second baby induction.
This baby I think I may be having a c section due to medical reasons. So all so different!

My only complaints... My hips at night feel like they are going to break off. I was in Tears last night and having to get up to pee every 10 minutes only made it that much worse. :wacko:

Good luck everyone! :)

I'm due Oct 24th with our 3rd baby, so excited...but a little nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->