October Bumps

Due 10/4. Everyone is convinced her will be early. I'm convinced he will go overdue. He has dropped but I feel like he's gone back up a little bit too, plus I'm still closed though she said my cervix is softening. I can't believe his due date is a little over a week away.

I'll be keeping a close watch on this thread as the due dates come to pass!:happydance:

Me too! I'm due same day as sour skittle :) 14th October! This is my first baby, so excited to meet bubba! We are team yellow so am bursting to know what baby is :D I went through a few weeks of being terrified of labour, but now I've packed my hospital bags and written my birth plan I feel ready! I'm so uncomfortable and heavy now. Midwife said baby was engaged at 35 weeks and very low which I suspected coz I could feel it!! I'm praying I don't go over by too much as my friends have all really struggled with being 2 weeks over due and being induced and ended in c sections... But I've been having period pains for 2 days, lots of pains and constant pressure in my lady parts so I'm hoping these are all good signs that my body is getting itself ready for the big day. Will be watching this thread!! Best wishes everyone <3 xxx

19th October here with number 2 a yellow bump! I feel a million times better than I did 6 wks ago. Baby isnt back to back anymore and im able to eat again. I had a mw appt yesterday and baby has engaged which worries me a little especially as my mw is pretty convinced I won't go over. I was banking on a few more weeks!

Hi ladies! I was a November bump but due to complete placenta previa I will be having a C Section on the 29th of October. So this Sparkler is now a Pumpkin ;) Excited to meet my little dude but I have soooo much to do!

Hi everyone!

I am due October 17th....Although I have a strong feeling I am going to go early. I had my first baby at 39 weeks and my doctor seems to think baby will come sooner this time too. Anyone getting nervous??! I have been rather calm but whenever I start thinking about actually going into labour my tummy falls apart a little, lol!

Due October 14th! With a boy. I went into labour last time at just shy of 39 weeks so I figure I'll go around the same time this time around too. So strange to think that's in less than 2 weeks! I had a lot of pelvic pressure last week but it's eased up this week.... At my appt last week, the doctor said the baby's position was -2 and my cervix was partially closed. I had some stretching-type cervical discomfort last night...I'm thinking maybe effacement pain? Feels like it could be that. Anyway, I'm excited about going into labour...but still hope it doesn't happen before 39 weeks. I need the extra time to finish getting ready!

All the best to everyone going soon!

Well I've been having lots of period style pains but nothing else. The midwife has said I'm fully engaged but I feel like I'm still going to be pregnant at Christmas at this rate!! Lol

If people like I'll update the original post with our due dates as a little countdown. It will have to be tomorrow when my wifi is hopefully up and running :)))

My baby girl is due Oct 21st. I'm already past the point of pregnancy when my last baby was born, but I still don't feel mentally ready! Physically, I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore, though. She is frequently pressing down hard into my bladder and cervix with her head, everything hurts and a lot of the time I can barely walk. At my doctor's appointment today, I had a non-stress test which showed I was having a lot of contractions, despite the fact that I can't even feel them yet! Even though I'm feeling pretty bad, it would be nice if the baby waited until mid October when family is coming to help take care of my son. I really really don't want to have to bring him to the hospital with us, but we don't yet know anyone in town well enough to leave our son with them, especially overnight. I'm both very excited and scared about the upcoming weeks.

Yes! Due on the 8th. I was induced with my first too, I have a feeling I will be again.

I'm due on Oct 19th with my second. Already have a boy, this time I'm having a little girl!
Trying for a VBAC so desperate not to go overdue as the plan is to get me in for a csection if I hit 41 weeks. Not got a clue what going into natural labour will feel like!

Well I've been having lots of period style pains but nothing else. The midwife has said I'm fully engaged but I feel like I'm still going to be pregnant at Christmas at this rate!! Lol

If people like I'll update the original post with our due dates as a little countdown. It will have to be tomorrow when my wifi is hopefully up and running :)))

Great idea! I was thinking a 'countdown/who's next' type thing would be nice for us October bumpies. :thumbup:

I'm due on the 30th with our third girl! I can't wait to meet her.

Trying not to hold onto any hopes for an early labor. She's definitely sitting low with her head down in my pelvic area, but I never had early babies previously and there's no real reason to think this one will be any different.

One recent development I'm not thrilled about: restless legs/calf muscle cramps at night. Ugh! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night howling in pain.

I'm also nesting like a mad woman. Every closet and drawer in the house has been cleaned out, organized, and reorganized in the past month or so. It poops me out but I love that everything is so clean! It'd be nice to keep that sort of ambition after baby gets here (but I won't count on it)!

On the positive side, my five and three year old have kept me so busy that I haven't had much time to mope around on the couch and mourn how much time I have left. I'm exhausted by 8:00 every night, but I'm glad I'm not fixated on getting to my due date! I remember feeling miserable in previous pregnancies around this point.

I'm due on the 26th and having contractions already. But it looks like they slowed down now and she should be able to stay in at least until full term.

Me . Due on the 18th really hoping the next 3 weeks fly bye as I'm so uncomftable .
Iv had one come a week early and one come 5 days over so who know when this princess will arrive . :)

Ooh there's a few of us in the 'teens who had 39weekers before. It'll be interesting to see if any if us have a 39wker again. My mw reckons that in her experience, women with spontaneous births first time at 39wks are most likely to deliver at that gestation again. (More so than deliveries at a different point). Obviously that's a big sweeping statement and won't be true for all but it'll be fun to see if her theory is right here. :)

Ooh there's a few of us in the 'teens who had 39weekers before. It'll be interesting to see if any if us have a 39wker again. My mw reckons that in her experience, women with spontaneous births first time at 39wks are most likely to deliver at that gestation again. (More so than deliveries at a different point). Obviously that's a big sweeping statement and won't be true for all but it'll be fun to see if her theory is right here. :)

Hmmmm, interesting! That's in TWO weeks :wacko: I'm curious to see when the rest of you deliver too :)

Hi I'm due the 7th, no signs whatsoever so think I will go over but praying I don't as getting a little tired and fed up now. I was induced with my first and really hoping the same doesn't happen again. We are team yellow so very excited to see what we are having xxx

Due date of October 12th but csection scheduled for the 7th. My water broke at 38 weeks with my daughter but despite preterm contractions x3 my cervix is still closed so thinking he wants to hang out for a little longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->