October ladies...it our month!!

Hooray for october! Im due 25th so still a bit of a wait but at least its a step closer. Don't know why I'm so eager for the time to pass cos i still have lots to do before she arrives lol. So exciting tho :)

It's my birthday on Saturday :D

And I am due on the 21st (MIL's birthday)

I think I will go on the 15th :)

I'm due 28th! I've just had a scan and he's growing perfectly. I've got an appointment at 1pm and should be given my induction date. Can't wait to meet my son!

My eldest turns 21 years old on 14th xx

I'm not due til the 27th but at least it's still this month! Even though I am terrified I'm excited to have my little one in my arms :) xxx

Wish it was my month!!! I'm only 3 days into November though :)
Good luck October ladies xx

Happy October ladies!!

I'm due on the 20th and really hope I don't go overdue, so I can meet LO this month!!

I'm 'due' on 31st October but never thought i would make it this far with twins. I love October though, one of my fave months! :thumbup:

Eek! This is getting very exciting now! I'm due on the 23rd but I'm booked in to check favourability for induction on the 9th. I'm really hoping baby will come on its own before induction as I'm quite scared about having intervention.

If I had my way it would be a natural water birth but I guess really we have no choice over these things :shrug:. I'm also taking RLT and EPO to try and help my cervix along. Will be so exciting to hear about all your bumps turning into babies :) xx

Hi ladies! Today is actually my due date but baby has decided to delay her birthday:shrug: Went I went the first time to confirm the pregnancy at 6 weeks I was given a due date of October 11 and when we went back two weeks later it changed to the 1st due to the baby's measurements. I don't know if that makes a difference at this point or not. Doctor is giving me till the 8th before any medical intervention and I really hope she comes on her 0own!!:thumbup:

Due on the 10th! I am officially down to single digits for my due date :) wooooo hoooooooo! Seriously anytime now would be AWESOME lol

Exciting times! I'm not doing anything in particular, I'm very busy with toddler and hospital/gp appts to monitor bp. So I feel like there's not enough days in the weeks atm.

Will be induced on or around DD, if I don't go before. Hoping for an October baby, but I wouldn't turn down an extra few days to get things done lol.

I'm due the 18th! Hoping she makes her arrival between now and then as I'd rather not be pregnant longer than another 18 more days. Haha Sounds so selfish of me but I'm super anxious to meet my baby girl. But as uncomfortable and sick as I am, I won't be rushing her, she'll come when she's ready. But I have started walking and bouncing on the ball and other healthy things that might help with labor. Lol

Sooooooooo excited!!!! I'm due the 17th! I'm ready whenever baby is!

I'm 'due' on 31st October but never thought i would make it this far with twins. I love October though, one of my fave months! :thumbup:

I love October as well!! I think it's one of the most beautiful months, and we have Thanksgiving, my birthday, AND halloween!! And now hopefully my son's birthday :)

I'm due the 25th and my obgyn doesn't want me going too overdue due to history of large babies and risk of uterine rupture, so we shall see... Hopefully it will all happen naturally anytime after friday when i'll be 37 weeks!!

Argh! Lol! I can't believe it's October! I'm due in the 6th too. I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm not convinced I'm ready for labour! As a FTM, I'm feeling pretty anxious.

Does anyone else feel like this or am I just a weird wimp?

I feel JUST like this!

Argh! Lol! I can't believe it's October! I'm due in the 6th too. I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm not convinced I'm ready for labour! As a FTM, I'm feeling pretty anxious.

Does anyone else feel like this or am I just a weird wimp?

I feel JUST like this!

Me too! I was all about the excitement but now I'm excited and anxious in equal measures :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->