October ladies...it our month!!

I'm ready when he is! I've never wanted to actually be in pain so much in my life LOL

Yey :).... I'm due 24th, I am less impatient than last week as my son was born 4 weeks early, so I am glad to be past that milestone and hope she stays in there a little longer :) Although I had some painful back, bump and foof contractions last night, they were all night but not regular and have gone this morning :dohh: Don't know what that means :shrug:

Mummy bean I hope you're not in hosp for too long :(

Wow, Prinny you're sooooo close! Have you had any labour signs? x

Cheers hun. I was released afternoon after 4 bags of fluids - so must have been dehydrated pretty bad.

I technically belong here, despite what my tickers say. Due to fibroid tumors, I'm having my little girl in October instead of December. I'm 30 weeks today. I'm seeing the doctor every ten days (going again on the 3rd) to find out when the big day is!

After getting back from the hospital had a huge reality check of how much stuff i got to do in less then 3 weeks. Whilst im more then physically ready for him to come...i dont even have a hospital bag packed!
Also we still can decide on a name!

Even I've managed to mostly pack my hospital bag!! Lol. Hope you're feeling better now you're home :)

I've 95% done my hospital bag, now working on baby's bag! So far that bag only has a onsie, body suits and some nappies...haven't gotten very far ;)

I'm due on the 14th or 10th depending on which dates you go by.
Nothing special planned, but a little depressed 90% of my family hasn't even called in the several months they've known about this pregnancy and disappointed that Im pretty sure I won't be getting a baby shower this time around.
Oh, well, my little one will be here THIS month and that makes me happiest of all.

I'm not a FTM and I am still nervous as all get out! Even though I can't wait for baby to be here, I am nervous about tearing again and I know this baby is bigger :/ GAhhh it makes me sick to my stomach.

Argh! Lol! I can't believe it's October! I'm due in the 6th too. I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm not convinced I'm ready for labour! As a FTM, I'm feeling pretty anxious.

Does anyone else feel like this or am I just a weird wimp?

I feel JUST like this!

Me too! I was all about the excitement but now I'm excited and anxious in equal measures :thumbup:

omg me too!!!!!
I'm due 6th too but I'm kinda hoping peanut arrives early just so I won't have to face the possibility of being overdue. Lol. Good luck to all of you :thumbup:

It's funny, all last week I was contracting and having early labor, and I kept telling baby stay put until Monday! Sure enough..barely a contraction now that I am ready. Doesn't it figure? :) Had some more mucus come out today and cramping, but otherwise quiet! Babies sure are indecisive!

Just had my midwife appointment and baby is 3/5ths engaged, same as last week, except now I'm measuring 35 weeks in fundal height. I know fundal height isn't exactly the best measurement but midwife is sending me for a growth scan anyway. It's on Saturday, earliest I could get it...hurry up Thursday and Friday!!!

Don't know why, but I'm kind of worried. It's probably nothing.

I'm due on the 31st! :) so at the most I'll have 30 days till I meet my lil man. My doctor isn't letting me go past my due date because of gestational diabetes.

Woohoo for October! :happydance: I'm due on the 6th, but of course no guarantees. But still, it can't be that much longer! I'm getting so excited!

Argh! Lol! I can't believe it's October! I'm due in the 6th too. I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I'm not convinced I'm ready for labour! As a FTM, I'm feeling pretty anxious.

Does anyone else feel like this or am I just a weird wimp?

I feel JUST like this!

Me too! I was all about the excitement but now I'm excited and anxious in equal measures :thumbup:

omg me too!!!!!
I'm due 6th too but I'm kinda hoping peanut arrives early just so I won't have to face the possibility of being overdue. Lol. Good luck to all of you :thumbup:

So glad it's not just me! I'm sure we'll all be fine. Good luck ladies!

Just had my midwife appointment and baby is 3/5ths engaged, same as last week, except now I'm measuring 35 weeks in fundal height. I know fundal height isn't exactly the best measurement but midwife is sending me for a growth scan anyway. It's on Saturday, earliest I could get it...hurry up Thursday and Friday!!!

Oh no. What u measuring on time last time? Maybe now he dropped into position it changed the shape of ur bump?

Hope all is ok and preferably he turns up before u even need a scan.

Oh no. What u measuring on time last time? Maybe now he dropped into position it changed the shape of ur bump?

Thanks for replying x

I was measuring 36cm at my 37 week appointment but she doesn't think baby has dropped any further (since that appointment). So this time measuring 35cm at 38 weeks. Must be a position thing. Went overdue with my son, so can't see her coming early! :dohh:

Thanks for replying x

I was measuring 36cm at my 37 week appointment but she doesn't think baby has dropped any further (since that appointment). So this time measuring 35cm at 38 weeks. Must be a position thing. Went overdue with my son, so can't see her coming early! :dohh:

Did you measure small with your son too? :hugs: to you! Only a few more days to wait and they can't be too concerned or they would have got you a scan there and then so try and let that be a bit of a comfort to you although I know it's hard :flower: xx

Always measured ahead with him. He was 9lbs 2oz - so not a small lad haha.

Oh, my midwife isn't based in a hospital, so no scanning facilities. But totally agree, she would get me to go to hospital if she thought it was urgent. I'm just being irrational :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->